• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need help with daydreaming!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I realized the other thread was a different topic.

But I want to daydream in a way that builds mansions above and stores up treasures in the next life.

I also have heard you can create sentient beings called Tulpas with your imagination and words, because we have the creator Spirit living within us.

It's called Tulpamancy. Sometimes your new friend can cause problems in this practice.

I'm assuming God daydreams, and daydreaming was part of creation.

I just think daydreaming needs to be channeled correctly.

The Scriptures say if you believe without doubting and believe you will receive, it will be done for you.

It does seem to me like daydreaming is essential in living a life of prayer and Spirituality.

I mean, every believer in a God, more than half of earth, talks to a being they can't see or audibly hear.

It sounds like daydreaming is necessary part of worshipping such an entity.

What are some cool things to daydream about?

I kid you not, today I had a dream at treatment they were hanging people from the cieling with Duct Tape to prevent them from relapse.

No one that went through the procedure survived, therefore no one went back to drugs and alcohol.

Before they killed me with their new therapy for curing drug addiction, I locked myself in the rest room to post a final "good bye" to Religious forums.

Then I woke up.

Staff in the dream told me "Matthew, you act strange. If you don't start behaving like normal people we are left with no option but to euthanize you."

I yelled, "I can't act normal. Kill me".

They left the room to get the tape and I locked myself in the restroom to get on RF.

Then I awoke. Where do dreams like that come from? :confused: haha!

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I realized the other thread was a different topic.

But I want to daydream in a way that builds mansions above and stores up treasures in the next life.

I also have heard you can create sentient beings called Tulpas with your imagination and words, because we have the creator Spirit living within us.

It's called Tulpamancy. Sometimes your new friend can cause problems in this practice.

I'm assuming God daydreams, and daydreaming was part of creation.

I just think daydreaming needs to be channeled correctly.

The Scriptures say if you believe without doubting and believe you will receive, it will be done for you.

It does seem to me like daydreaming is essential in living a life of prayer and Spirituality.

I mean, every believer in a God, more than half of earth, talks to a being they can't see or audibly hear.

It sounds like daydreaming is necessary part of worshipping such an entity.

What are some cool things to daydream about?

I kid you not, I had a dream at treatment they were hanging people from the cieling with Duct Tape to prevent them from relapse.

No one that went through the procedure survived, therefore no one went back to drugs and alcohol.

Before they killed me with their new therapy for curing drug addiction, I locked myself in the rest room to post a final "good bye" to Religious forums.

Then I woke up.

Staff in the dream told me "Matthew, you act strange. If you don't start behaving like normal people we are left with no option but to euthanize you."

I yelled, "I can't act normal. Kill me".

They left the room to get the tape and I locked myself in the restroom to get on RF.

Then I awoke. Where do dreams like that come from? :confused: haha!
Isn't all planning made by human a sort of daydreaming, please?
Right?

Regards