• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need feedback from other jws

Frank Goad

My brother(Him 26.Me 31.) asked me what would I do if i woke up with telekinetic powers.I honestly didn't know what to say.What would your answer have been?By the way my brother likes things like dungeons and dragons.And I think this is were this question came from.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
My brother(Him 26.Me 31.) asked me what would I do if i woke up with telekinetic powers.I honestly didn't know what to say.What would your answer have been?By the way my brother likes things like dungeons and dragons.And I think this is were this question came from.

Since this is very unlikely, if such a thing did happen, it would in all probability be associated with some connection to spiritism. That is why we need to steer clear of anything connected to the demons. (Deuteronomy 18:9-12)