• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need change?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What do you need to change about your life?

I need to go into a time machine and not jump off a building, because my current job requires a lot of walking, and it gave me bad arthritic knees with two torn meniscuses that cannot be operated on due to dwindling cartilage.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac

I need to go into a time machine and not jump off a building, because my current job requires a lot of walking, and it gave me bad arthritic knees with two torn meniscuses that cannot be operated on due to dwindling cartilage.

I need to stop spending so much time on the computer :)

Best of luck with your knees - must be frustrating!

I also wish you the best in building a time-machine - then you could travel to the future and get the lotto numbers and win so much money you would never have to "work" again :)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Honestly, not much. I am content with the direction that my life is headed.