• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need an opinion from different faiths

Tabu

Many spend their entire lives searching for the truth and still don't find it.

Friend, the truth will find you if you truly seek it out. Also, it may surprise you once it finds you.
I absolutely agree to this :)

There is but one truth. All else is deceipt.
I agree ,
most of the time we miss the forest for the trees.
To have a birds eye view of the complete picture we need to raise above , above all kinds of bodily attachments , of religion , of race , of possessions , of attachments, of bondages ..
This is why at Brahmakumaris , it is said only if one raises above body consciousness's and stabilizes in the soul conscious stage he is able to see the complete picture.
In such a stage , where the layers of bodily baggage are peeled , you reveal the sparkling diamond (the soul) which is laying concealed within , and in this stage connecting with other souls and the supreme soul is easier and instant.
We call this stage the state of a detached observer , who is (Nyra and Pyara) , meaning detached and loving.

ajay0

Hi,
What do you do , if your faith requires something from you and you are unable to do it , though you acknowledge that to be true?

Acknowledge that I am a coward and lack the necessary strength to do it. Perhaps this honest acknowledgement itself can give one the means to achieve the objective.

Perhaps a good support system would also help.

In Ramayana, Hanuman lacked the self-confidence to jump to Lanka, but his friend Jambavan encouraged him by pointing out his positives and achievements and succeeded in helping Hanuman get rid of his self-doubts.