• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need a few volunteers

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey guys, I'm going to be stuck using my phone for a while --- won't be able to get in front of a computer for not sure how long --- so posting and creating threads is going to be a bigger chore and go much more slowly for me now.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in researching and creating threads about a few topics I have in mind.

First one I was thinking about would be a list of things to expect if/ when your country or state declares a Stay at Home order: what will and won't be allowed for instance.

There is and will be more but this would be a good start.

If you want to help out there's now a separate RF Discord Channel just for volunteers:

Join the RF Volunteers Discord Server!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
2 rolls a day.
Due to social distancing, I can only accept rolls of something, however unspecified.

What is discord?

I wanted to volunteer, but I do not have the time available to commit. I have been deemed to be among the essential.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you to everybody who's joined the Discord so far, and to everybody who's helped out.

Next thing on the list:

We need someone to provide links and/ YouTube videos on first aide and how to put together a decent first aide kit.

Reason being: at some point, clinics and emergency rooms where you are are going to have their hands full. This is already true for many of us here.

Right now, the more self-sufficient and less dependent we all are on services, the better for everyone.

Also, this would be an excellent time to:

--- stop using power tools
--- use safety equipment if you're biking or doing anything potentially hazardous
--- do a safety check of your dwelling inside and out
--- make sure you know where your medicatioms are
--- throw away any questionable refrigerator items
--- check the brakes and safety equipment on all of your vehicles.
--- *please feel free to add to this list.

I just got done leveling out my walkway to make it less likely someone will slip or trip

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Also: anyone who's interested in helping out, please put this thread on your watch list.

Milton Platt

Hey guys, I'm going to be stuck using my phone for a while --- won't be able to get in front of a computer for not sure how long --- so posting and creating threads is going to be a bigger chore and go much more slowly for me now.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in researching and creating threads about a few topics I have in mind.

First one I was thinking about would be a list of things to expect if/ when your country or state declares a Stay at Home order: what will and won't be allowed for instance.

There is and will be more but this would be a good start.

If you want to help out there's now a separate RF Discord Channel just for volunteers:

Join the RF Volunteers Discord Server!

Thanks in advance.

I have always thought it would be interesting to be a part of the Religious Forums staff in some manner. And now you are presenting me with a chance to at least experience that in a vicarious manner. And her am I having to say that at the moment I am up to my *** in alligators and couldn"t spend the time right now to do it justice.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I have always thought it would be interesting to be a part of the Religious Forums staff in some manner. And now you are presenting me with a chance to at least experience that in a vicarious manner. And her am I having to say that at the moment I am up to my *** in alligators and couldn"t spend the time right now to do it justice.
We appreciate the thought anyway, Milton.