• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natural immunity appears to be stronger than immunity from vaccinations:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who is doing that? What I’ve seen is Ivemectin for human use and Hydroxychloriquine with zinc and certain vitamins prescribed by your doctor and has worked in the early stages of Covid.
*No, hydroxychloroquine never worked. There were some poor studies, but those were shown to be flawed or false. Nor have you seen Ivermectin working. As to hydroxychloroquine this video not only explains to you how and why the arguments fail, he also provides the links to his sources if you watch it on YouTube:

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Great! Before we continue I just want to make sure: Is this really the only authoritative source you are using? Or, to put it another way, if I show you the problems with this meta-analysis will you at least revert to a position of skepticism towards the use of Ivermectin? Or would it make no difference?

Great! Before we continue I just want to make sure: Is this really the only authoritative source you are using? Or, to put it another way, if I show you the problems with this meta-analysis will you at least revert to a position of skepticism towards the use of Ivermectin? Or would it make no difference?
No but what I’ve found is that the doctors who have wanted to solve the Covid problem who were talking about using existing approved drugs for Covid to treat people were ostracized and demonized. You ever wonder why? I do and while listening to many of them and the success they’ve had treating people you would think this information would be readily available but most is censored. The US gov’t is vaccine only no matter what no matter the consequences, they don’t consider any other view points, not even natural immunity.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Ok. On this case I won't bother pointing the problems because it would be a massive waste of time.

but what I’ve found is that the doctors who have wanted to solve the Covid problem who were talking about using existing approved drugs for Covid to treat people were ostracized and demonized. You ever wonder why?

Because none of those drugs were approved for Covid treatment.

I do and while listening to many of them and the success they’ve had treating people you would think this information would be readily available but most is censored. The US gov’t is vaccine only no matter what no matter the consequences, they don’t consider any other view points, not even natural immunity.

What other view points?
Natural immunity occurs at the cost of millions of lives. It is not a proper way to deal with a virus.

What other view points?
Natural immunity occurs at the cost of millions of lives. It is not a proper way to deal with a virus.
Before the vaccines a lot of people contracted Covid, recovered and are immune, like my family. Why the mandatory vaccine? The vaccines weren’t approved and doctors should be able to prescribe medications for their patients that both patient and doctor agree on. What did we do for a year? We sent people home with nothing and many ended up dying and hospitalized instead of allowing the doctors the freedom to use other medications and promoting the treatments they were using successfully.

Because none of those drugs were approved for Covid treatment.
Yet the doctors will stellar careers were having success treating people because they are real doctors who care about people. As for the others it doesn’t appear to be the case, it’s my way or no way.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yet the doctors will stellar careers were having success treating people because they are real doctors who care about people. As for the others it doesn’t appear to be the case, it’s my way or no way.
Sorry, but that does not appear to be supported by reality. If you watched the video that I provided on YouTube the person gave all of his links. In one study Hydroxychloroquine raised the odds of dying.

Sorry, but that does not appear to be supported by reality. If you watched the video that I provided on YouTube the person gave all of his links. In one study Hydroxychloroquine raised the odds of dying.
Really? How many people died because the did the Hydroxychloriquine with zinc prescribed by a legit doctor? You know in real life

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Really? How many people died because the did the Hydroxychloriquine with zinc prescribed by a legit doctor? You know in real life
I have not checked the sources. I told you how you could check them. And you do not seem to understand how this works. Cause of death is often uncertain. In studies they can show that a greater number of people died that took a specific drug or medicine, but they cannot say "x died because of y". Medicine is an inexact science that uses statistics more than hard numbers.

*No, hydroxychloroquine never worked. There were some poor studies, but those were shown to be flawed or false. Nor have you seen Ivermectin working.
This is false because I personally know people that these treatments have worked for who were hospital bound without it. Symptoms drastically reduced in 48 hours and recovering. Not sure why you don’t get sited for miss information.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is false because I personally know people that these treatments have worked for who were hospital bound without it. Symptoms drastically reduced in 48 hours and recovering. Not sure why you don’t get sited for miss information.
No, you don't. You may know people that were foolish enough to take those medicines and they got better but you have no way of knowing why they got better.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They’re better and recovered with immunity now
So what? I am too. I did not have those medicines. Of course that does not prove that they do not work nor does their recoveries proof that they do work. They are not even evidence that they work. You really should try to learn what is and what is not evidence.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

That's incorrect. If I told you to eat rice every single day I would also have stellar success.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Rita Wilson and her husband Tom Hanks were two of the first high-visibility Covid patients in March 2020. Ten months later, Wilson said in an interview that recent test results indicated she had no more antibodies.
I kind of think covid shots will be the norm now like flu shots are.

Koldo

Outstanding Member