• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name things associated with paganism

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It can be anything. Gods, magic, moon, robes, wands, sun, nature, coven, fires, dancing…

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Anything that comes to mind
Then nearly everything, I'd say. The universe and the natural world predate the Abrahamic religions and even polytheism (and every other theism). But "we were here first" (paganism) in terms of religion. So yeah, nearly everything - language, music, society, things related to nature, the universe.

I wasn't sure if you meant the above or specific modern things that clearly are influenced by the ancient/pagan world. Like, the Statue of Liberty was based on the Colossus of Rhodes and other colossi and is a variation of the goddess Libertas or how the staff of Asklepios (often confused with the caduceus) is the universal medical symbol.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Then nearly everything, I'd say. The universe and the natural world predate the Abrahamic religions and even polytheism (and every other theism). But "we were here first" (paganism) in terms of religion. So yeah, nearly everything - language, music, society, things related to nature, the universe.

I wasn't sure if you meant the above or specific modern things that clearly are influenced by the ancient/pagan world. Like, the Statue of Liberty was based on the Colossus of Rhodes and other colossi and is a variation of the goddess Libertas or how the staff of Asklepios (often confused with the caduceus) is the universal medical symbol.
Even trees could be a good answer.