• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name the most dangerous members of the animal kingdom on earth.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
A friend of mine had it so badly that a picture could paralyze her. She is getting better now and can even ask others to remove spiders she spotted without first screaming in panic.

I'm not that bad. I just recognize them for demons from hell that they are. Totes normal.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Spiders are impressive, but mostly just aren't a threat to anything larger than an insect.
I dunno. We had to ban an episode of the kids show “Peppa Pig” for encouraging children to befriend spiders.
Not a good idea to teach an Aussie kid to befriend like a Wolf Spider or Funnel Web. That’s a good way to get a dead kid. Hell the Sydney funnel web will literally chase you, fangs raised. Huh befriend indeed.

SoyLeche

meh...
If we are just interested in "dangerous to humans", wiki says:

List of deadliest animals to humans - Wikipedia

1. Mosquitoes kill an average of 1 million humans per year mostly from malaria[4]
  2. Humans kill an average of 475,000 humans per year[4]
  3. Snakes kill an average of 50,000 humans per year from snakebite[4]
  4. Dogs kill an average of 25,000 humans per year from dog bites causing rabies[4]
  5. Tsetse flies kill an average of 10,000 humans per year from African trypanosomiasis
  6. Assassin bugs kill an average of 10,000 humans per year from Chagas disease
  7. Freshwater snails kill an average of 10,000 humans per year from schistosomiasis
  8. Scorpions kill an average of 3,250 humans per year from venom
  9. Ascaris roundworms kill an average of 2,500 humans per year from malnutrition, tissue problems and bowel obstruction
  10. Tapeworms kill an average of 2,000 humans per year from infection
  11. Crocodiles kill an average of 1,000 humans per year from crocodile attack

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I dunno. We had to ban an episode of the kids show “Peppa Pig” for encouraging children to befriend spiders.
Not a good idea to teach an Aussie kid to befriend like a Wolf Spider or Funnel Web. That’s a good way to get a dead kid. Hell the Sydney funnel web will literally chase you, fangs raised. Huh befriend indeed.
That's because you live in Australia. Which is its own separate category as far as things that want to kick your *** and kill you.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
That's because you live in Australia. Which is its own separate category as far as things that want to kick your *** and kill you.
Lol that is true. Ironically the thing that strikes fear in the heart of us Aussies is the dreaded magpie or pluver.
*quakes with fear*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lol that is true. Ironically the thing that strikes fear in the heart of us Aussies is the dreaded magpie or pluver.
*quakes with fear*
I can get magpies (their cousins Bluejays aren't the friendliest birds in some US backyards), but pluvers?

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I can get magpies (their cousins Bluejays aren't the friendliest birds in some US backyards), but pluvers?
They will swoop you if you get close to their nests. We had a bunch of them nesting in my old primary school. I saw an older kid jokingly chuck a rock at one once. It flew straight at their head lmao!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They will swoop you if you get close to their nests. We had a bunch of them nesting in my old primary school. I saw an older kid jokingly chuck a rock at one once. It flew straight at their head lmao!
A lot of people in America are scared of geese. And they can get pretty mean, and don't necessarily scare easy. What makes people especially scared of them is when they puff up at a honking car and start pecking at it.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of people in America are scared of geese. And they can get pretty mean, and don't necessarily scare easy. What makes people especially scared of them is when they puff up at a honking car and start pecking at it.
Geese are just show offs. Now a cassowary on the other hand! That’s a hard yikes! They’re like emus but with a stone on top of their head! It’s like they come prepared for battle from the outset. :eek: