• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name My Dog

exchemist

Veteran Member
The new puppy came home today. Normally I know just what to name an incoming animal, but we're all stuck here.

What we know about this dog:

Its female
Its a husky/Scotty mix. Basically, it looks like a small husky with black mixed into your normal 'red' husky coloring, it has giant pointed Scotty like ears and a pointed tail.
It screams every time you go to pick it up, and then promptly pees on you
It likes cheese

Any ideas?
Pee wee.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The new puppy came home today. Normally I know just what to name an incoming animal, but we're all stuck here.

What we know about this dog:

Its female
Its a husky/Scotty mix. Basically, it looks like a small husky with black mixed into your normal 'red' husky coloring, it has giant pointed Scotty like ears and a pointed tail.
It screams every time you go to pick it up, and then promptly pees on you
It likes cheese

Any ideas?
Whimsy

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
husky/scotty mix... It screams every time you go to pick it up, and then promptly pees on you
not sure how accurate these are but, if she's got an active bladder...

malliqtuq - inuit for "waterfall"

dallas - scottish for "from the waterfall"

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
not sure how accurate these are but, if she's got an active bladder...

malliqtuq - inuit for "waterfall"

dallas - scottish for "from the waterfall"

Thankfully, she's stopped the 'pick up and pee' bit. She seems to be less scared of the people(though the cats are still terrifying).

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Spoke too soon...

But, there was an electrician and a heating and cooling person here. I kinda wanted to pee in fear, too.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Its looking like its between Sarama and Zenko, though we're leaning towards the first...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
She went out into the yard for the first time with her sisters a bit ago and had a blast(we were keeping them apart at first to make sure they got along, due to size differences).

She's still scared of the very frightening felines, though. And the construction workers, but I admit, they sometimes sneak up and make me piddle on the floor, too.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
She went out into the yard for the first time with her sisters a bit ago and had a blast(we were keeping them apart at first to make sure they got along, due to size differences).

She's still scared of the very frightening felines, though. And the construction workers, but I admit, they sometimes sneak up and make me piddle on the floor, too.

What a wonderful visual. Who cleans that up? I nominate hubby.