• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

mystic64

mystic64

nolonger active
Hi everybody. i am just an old mystic looking for a place to hang out for intellectual stimulation. I have no agenda guys. love, john

mystic64

nolonger active
Greetings!

We have another "Mystic" here.
She's into stimulation too.

Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Roiling cauldron of rage

Revoltingest :) your are fun! I love your sense of humor and your honesty. I have been on the internet message board circuit day in and day out for 20 years now and I am always only on one message board at a time. I think that hanging out with you guys for a while is going to be fun! john

mystic64

nolonger active
About me:

Back when I first started hanging out on message boards, I had an agenda. But over the years that got kicked out of me :) . Now I am just addicted to the message board experience. I love stepping in to a new social reality filled with unknown personalities and then attempting to survive the experience. And if one then adds religion or politics to things things get fun quick. I don't like politics but I do love religion. Religion as a mystic is my life. Hunting the illusive "profoundly powerful force" that is generally considered the "supreme being" is just way too much fun. It takes you all the way from joy to insanity and then to normal. But each time that you return to normal, normal becomes bigger and easier to understand and the "profoundly powerful force" becomes more anchored in your physical, spiritual, and mental reality. Manic-depressive with some schizophrenia thrown in comes to mind :) . But when you come back to normal you are bigger and more solidly anchored to reality. And another interesting thing is that you can't teach the true mystic experience, there ain't no guru for that one. It is just you and the "profoundly powerful force" looking at each other eye to eye. And it has a sense of humor and it is a very big wily little bugger. So anyway with that said, interacting with human minds at play is a refreshing break from interacting with the mind of the "profoundly powerful force". john

mystic64

nolonger active
Welcome to this place! Just know I am the head of the welcoming committee!

The problem with believing in God is the responsibility that goes with it. Folks that do not believe in a higher source do not have to worry about that, they are home free. Good luck with your acting career, acting seems like it would be fun. john

mystic64

nolonger active
Welcome.Whatever happened to mystic63?

I am a "Christian yogi mystic" :) aren't words that create categories, fun!? I am now pigeon holed and have now a slot in set pattern reality. Mystic 63 was last year, now that I am sixty four I am mystic 64. New and improved of course :) ! john

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I am a "Christian yogi mystic" :) aren't words that create categories, fun!? I am now pigeon holed and have now a slot in set pattern reality. Mystic 63 was last year, now that I am sixty four I am mystic 64. New and improved of course :) ! john

Well, shucks. I was hoping you overthrew him in a violent and devastating coup that sent shock waves through the entire region as it destabilized the political landscape of minor nations and city-states.

No one does anything fun anymore. :149:

mystic64

nolonger active
Well, shucks. I was hoping you overthrew him in a violent and devastating coup that sent shock waves through the entire region as it destabilized the political landscape of minor nations and city-states.

No one does anything fun anymore. :149:

What can I say, the reason that today's world is in such an upheaval is because of me :) I am new and improved! I like you guys, you are fun! john