• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MyPillow files $1.6 billion countersuit against Dominion Voting Systems

F1fan

Veteran Member
Is his business incorporated? If not, he is screwed.
Even if it's incorporated he might hold a majority of stock that he would have to forfeit in a loss.

He could try to hide assets. There are a lot of tricks that someone can do to hide assets from the courts. If he's smart he will try to settle. He strikes me as highly irrational and prideful, so he might refuse. If he losses in court he will have a claim against him. Dominion will have to try to collect. If Lindell refuses the courts can compel him to pay, which might mean he faces bankruptcy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who is advocating for it? (Except you and me)

Yep, and the insurance industry can make a pretty buck.
I am for it as well, but it is a huge uphill battle. The lawyers' lobby is an extremely well funded one. They can pretend to be supporting the little guy and that is attractive to both parties. I do not see reform coming from either side.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Even if it's incorporated he might hold a majority of stock that he would have to forfeit in a loss.

He could try to hide assets. There are a lot of tricks that someone can do to hide assets from the courts. If he's smart he will try to settle. He strikes me as highly irrational and prideful, so he might refuse. If he losses in court he will have a claim against him. Dominion will have to try to collect. If Lindell refuses the courts can compel him to pay, which might mean he faces bankruptcy.
Highly prideful possibly to the point of borderline insanity. Plus I wonder at times if he fully kicked his drug habit. He may have switched from cocaine to meth.