• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Yorkie Snickers

NArdas

I didn't want a dog, in fact me and my wife of thirty years discussed at length as to why our lifestyles did not corelate into the years long commitment and responsibility of owning any animal. My main concern was "I don't want to get up in the middle of the night to let the dog out" and we agreed. Two weeks later I got a sob story about a little yorkie that didn't have a home, but it wasn't that she didn't have a home (she had numerous offers) but I didn't have any confidence they would give her a good life. So here I am, getting up in the middle of the night to let her out and I don't mind, I love that little dog to death.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes we just don't know what we need, and it comes to us anyways..

Got any pictures of her?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
That sounds like a familiar story. I've had my dog for 4 years now. Worth every headache he gives me.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I didn't want a dog, in fact me and my wife of thirty years discussed at length as to why our lifestyles did not corelate into the years long commitment and responsibility of owning any animal. My main concern was "I don't want to get up in the middle of the night to let the dog out" and we agreed. Two weeks later I got a sob story about a little yorkie that didn't have a home, but it wasn't that she didn't have a home (she had numerous offers) but I didn't have any confidence they would give her a good life. So here I am, getting up in the middle of the night to let her out and I don't mind, I love that little dog to death.

My Loki
IMG20220417084046.jpg