• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Understanding of Surah Of the Cave

Monotheist 101

According to the Muslim historian Muhammad bin Ishaq (Sira), Surah Al Kahf (The Cave) was revealed to Muhammad (P.B.U.H), in response to questions that some Jewish rabbis who resided in Medina had asked . Ibn Ishaq reports that the Quraysh, the dominant Meccan tribe, were concerned about their tribesman who claimed to be a messenger of God. The Quraysh even though they were Pagan idol worshippers, chose to consult with the learned Men of their generation the Jewish rabbis regarding the matter. Two members of the Quraysh were sent to Medina to consult with the rabbis, the reason for this was that the rabbis were men with superior knowledge of the scriptures. The men described Muhammad and his claim to the rabbis.
In response the rabbis told the men to ask three questions of Muhammad:

They [the rabbis] said, "Ask him about three things which we will tell you to ask, and if he answers them then he is a Prophet who has been sent; if he does not, then he is saying things that are not true, in which case how you will deal with him will be up to you. Ask him about some young men in ancient times, what was their story For theirs is a strange and wondrous tale. Ask him about a man who travelled a great deal and reached the east and the west of the earth. What was his story And ask him about the Ruh (soul or spirit) – what is it? If he tells you about these things, then he is a Prophet, so follow him, but if he does not tell you, then he is a man who is making things up, so deal with him as you see fit." ( Tafsir ibn Kathir.)

Ibn Ishaq further reports, when Muhammad was asked these questions, he said the he would have the answers in the morning but did not say Inshallah (if God wills it), Muhammad waited eagerly for the revelation but nothing was revealed for 15 days, Doubt in Muhammad’s claim started to grow but after 15 days Surah Al Kahf, the cave was revealed in response to these questions.

I would like to analyse a few verses of the Surah and discuss with fellow Muslims or anyone with Scriptural Knowledge if they find logic in my 21st century interpretation.
Cheers

Last edited:

Monotheist 101

[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:1] All praise is to Allah Who sent down the Book upon His bondman, and did not keep any deviation in it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:2] A just Book, to warn of Allah’s severe punishment, and to give glad tidings to the believers who do good deeds, that for them is an excellent reward.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:3] In which they will abide forever.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:4] And to warn those who say that "Allah has chosen a child."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:5] They do not have any knowledge of it - nor did their forefathers; profound is the word that comes out of their mouths; they only speak a lie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:6] Possibly you may risk your life by grieving (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) after them if they do not believe in this narration.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:7] We have indeed placed all that is on the earth as its adornment in order that We may test them, who among them has the best deeds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:8] And indeed We shall one day make all that is on it a barren plain.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:9] Did you know that the People of the Cave and People close to the Woods, were Our exceptional signs?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:10] When the young men took refuge in the Cave, then said, "Our Lord! Give us mercy from Yourself, and arrange guidance for us in our affair."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:11] We then thumped upon their ears in the Cave for a number of years. (* Put them to sleep.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:12] We then awakened them to see which of the two groups more accurately tells the period they had stayed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:13] We shall narrate their account to you accurately; they were young men who believed in their Lord, and We increased the guidance for them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:14] And We made their hearts steadfast when they stood up and said, "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth - we shall not worship any other deity except Him - if it were, we have then said something excessive."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:15] "These - the people of ours - have set up Gods besides Allah; why do they not bring a clear proof regarding them? And who is more unjust than one who fabricates a lie against Allah?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:16] "And when you have disassociated yourself from them and all what they worship besides Allah - so take refuge in the Cave - your Lord will spread His mercy for you and arrange ease for you in your affairs."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:17] And O dear Prophet (Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) you will see the sun that when it rises it shifts away to the right of their cave, and when it sets it shifts away to their left, and they are in the open ground of that cave; this is from among the signs of Allah; whomever Allah guides - only he is therefore guided; and whomever He sends astray - you will never find for him a friend who guides.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:18] And you may think they are awake, whereas they are asleep; and We turn them over to the right and the left - and their dog is on the threshold of the cave, with its paws outstretched; O listener, were you to look at them closely, you would turn back running away from them, and be filled with their dread.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:19] And similarly We awakened them so that they may enquire about each other; a speaker among them said, "How long have you stayed here?" Some among them said, "We have stayed a day or part of a day"; the others said, "Your Lord well knows how long you have stayed; therefore send one of you to the city with this silver coin - he may then check which food available there is purer, in order to bring some of it for you to eat - and he must be courteous and not inform anyone about you."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:20] "Indeed if they come to know about you, they will stone you or turn you back to their religion - and if so, you will never prosper."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:21] And this is how We made them known for people to know that the promise of Allah is true and that there is no doubt concerning the Last Day; when the people began disputing among themselves regarding them, they said, "Construct a building over their cave"; their Lord well knows them; those who dominated in this matter said, "We promise we will build a mosque over them."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:22] So the people will now say, "They are three, their dog is the fourth"; and some will say, "They are five, their dog is the sixth" - just blind guesses; and some will say, "They are seven, and their dog is the eighth"; proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), "My Lord well knows their number - no one knows them except a few"; therefore do not debate concerning them except what has occurred, and do not ask any of the People of the Book(s) anything concerning them.[/SIZE]

Monotheist 101

[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:4] And to warn those who say that "Allah has chosen a child."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:5] They do not have any knowledge of it - nor did their forefathers; profound is the word that comes out of their mouths; they only speak a lie.[/SIZE]
]

Is this verse directed at the Christians?
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:21] And this is how We made them known for people to know that the promise of Allah is true and that there is no doubt concerning the Last Day; when the people began disputing among themselves regarding them, they said, "Construct a building over their cave"; their Lord well knows them; those who dominated in this matter said, "We promise we will build a mosque over them."[/SIZE]

People will take them as God and start worshipping them?
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:22] So the people will now say, "They are three, their dog is the fourth"; and some will say, "They are five, their dog is the sixth" - just blind guesses; and some will say, "They are seven, and their dog is the eighth"; proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), "My Lord well knows their number - no one knows them except a few"; therefore do not debate concerning them except what has occurred, and do not ask any of the People of the Book(s) anything concerning them.[/SIZE]

"They are three", the Christian basis of the trinity?

"They are Five" The Holy Pentagon of the Shias ( I am willing to discuss how in my opinion placing importance in Humanbeings has led us atray and further from God, It is Shirq to place so much importance in Humans)

"They are Seven" Many forms of religion who believe in 7 Gods or Give importance to number 7 which in turn is their God (Nation of Gods and Earth)

My interpretation of the verses is that even though the Quran is relating the story of the unknown group of People, the deeper meaning I can get from these verses and the verse the precedes it is that people will make them Gods, and then it hints at that some will say there are 7 Gods or 3 Gods or 5 Gods
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

Monotheist 101

[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:56] And We do not send the Noble Messengers except as Heralds of glad tidings and warnings; and the disbelievers debate by means of falsehood to drive away the Truth with it, and they took My signs and warnings they were given, as a mockery![/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:57] And who is more unjust than one who, when reminded of the signs of his Lord, turns away from them and forgets what his hands have sent forward? We have put covers on their hearts so as not to understand the Qur’an, and deafness in their ears; and even if you call them to guidance, they will never attain the right path.[/SIZE]

This is directed at the Athiests?

[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:50] And recall when We commanded the angels that, "Prostrate before Adam" - so they all prostrated, except Iblis; he was of the jinn, he therefore rebelled against his Lord’s command; "What! You choose him and his offspring as your friends instead of Me, whereas they are your enemies?" And what an evil alternative did the unjust get.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:51] Neither did I make them witness the creations of the heavens and the earth, nor witness their own creation; nor does it befit My Majesty to choose misleaders as aides.[/SIZE]

The first verse confirms the Muslim belief that the Jinn were the first inhabitants of this Earth and how Iblees (Lucifer) fell from the grace of God.

The Second verse addresses the Polytheists and Panthiests.

Monotheist 101

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][Kahf 18:109] Proclaim, "If the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, the sea would indeed be used up and the Words of my Lord would never - even if we bring another like it for help."
[/SIZE][Kahf 18:110] Proclaim, "Physically I am a human like you - my Lord sends divine revelations to me - that your God is only One God; so whoever expects to the meet his Lord must perform good deeds and not ascribe anyone as a partner in the worship of his Lord."[/SIZE]

This again confirms my belief that, The Lord is One and even his chosen messengers were Humans (Of a higher spiritual status though)
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

Matemkar

salam.
It is really silly you interpret men of the cave as "gods" of the cave..
shia muslims are monotheists and their definition of Tawheed -to me- is the best..
and I believe accepting the spiritual superiority of the men of God does not make anyone polytheists..
(e.g. angels praising and even prostrating before Adam did not make them polytheists. Rather, refusing this act of admiration made the devil a disbeliever..)
I'm not into discussion about taking men of God as WALIYY (spiritual guides, guardians) and how and why it is ordered...
But, to let you know, if you like this story, there's a tv series made by Islamic Iran about people of the cave anjalus.. You can see our views (not about the numbers but about the philosophy of their story) by watching it.. Please just google: "The Men of Anjalus(مردان آنجلس) The classic series on the Companions of the Cave." thanks. ma salam

Last edited:

Monotheist 101

salam.
It is really silly you interpret men of the cave as "gods" of the cave..
shia muslims are monotheists and their definition of Tawheed -to me- is the best..
and I believe accepting the spiritual superiority of the men of God does not make anyone polytheists..
(e.g. angels praising and even prostrating before Adam did not make them polytheists. Rather, refusing this act of admiration made the devil a disbeliever..)
I'm not into discussion about taking men of God as WALIYY (spiritual guides, guardians) and how and why it is ordered...
But, to let you know, if you like this story, there's a tv series made by Islamic Iran about people of the cave anjalus.. You can see our views (not about the numbers but about the philosophy of their story) by watching it.. Please just google: "The Men of Anjalus(مردان آنجلس) The classic series on the Companions of the Cave." thanks. ma salam

Please I would like you to discuss how taking Men as WALIYY and visiting shrines brings us closer to Monotheism? God is the judge and he knows who is pious and what is in the hearts of men. The WALIYY will go to heaven regardless of whether we build a shrine for them or not.

Personally I am against the building of shrines because the ignorant will worship them. I know that if I visit a shrine I will pray for the soul, The ignorant masses will pray to the soul.

Your concept of spiritual guides does not make sense to me because I am a believer that every human being is the same, Other than the Messengers of God no one was born with a higher spiritual status than me. They reached a higher status through understanding the word of God and living pious lives, but when they were born they were just like you and I.

Lastly how can we be so sure that these WALIYY will go to heaven, Only God knows

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah,
because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was
about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover
she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that."
Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 538

One hadith states that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam said, that a pious man from Bani Israel use to see his fellow man always committing sins. On day the pious man swore to the sinner: "By Allah, He will never forgive you." Allah was displeased with what the pious man said because only Allah knows what is our destiny, whether someone will end up in Paradise or Hell. Because of this, when the two men died, the pious man was punished and put into Hell and the sinner was forgiven by Allah. [Sunan Abu Daud].

[SIZE=+1]"Construct a building over their cave"; their Lord well knows them; those who dominated in this matter said, "We promise we will build a mosque over them."
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
Why constuct a building over them and make them immortal? Only God is immortal.

The whole concept of needing a mediator between us and God is hard for me to grasp, We have a direct connection, we do not even have to say it and God knows about it, he knows what is in the hearts. Then why do we need someone else to communicate for us?

Matemkar

Attention: I just found out, on firefox CTRL+W means close the window..
All my writings is gone by mistakenly pressing CTRL instead of Shift.. anyway..
ok.

Salam..
Brother, building and visiting shrines is not a way of sending the men of God to heaven.. It is a way of showing love and respect.. and love makes the lover become like the beloved.. Please see: the Elixir of Love and Love and Devotion to AwliyaAllah (those who are close to God) in fact the whole nook can be useful: Polarization Around the Character of 'Ali ibn Abi Talib

an excerpt:

...But human love, is life and vitality; it engenders obedience and loyalty. This is the love which makes the lover resemble the loved one, makes him try to be a manifestation of the loved one and a copy of the loved one's behaviour, just as Khwajah Nasiru'd-Din at-Tusi says in his commentary to Ibn Sina's Kitabu 'l-isharat wa 't-tanbihat (Book of Directives and Remarks)

(The love of) the soul is that whose source is the essential resemblance of the soul of the lover with the soul of the beloved. Most of the lover's delight is in the characteristics of the beloved which proceed from the soul of the beloved... It makes the soul tender, yearning and ecstatic and gives it a delicacy of feeling which detaches it from the distractions of the world.

Love pushes towards similarity and resemblance, and its power causes the lover to assume the form of the beloved. Love is like an electric wire which joins the being of the beloved to the lover and transfers the qualities of the beloved to him; and it is here that the choice of a beloved is of fundamental importance. Thus Islam has given much importance to the subject of finding a friend and taking a companion. There are many verses (of the Qur'an) and sayings (of the Prophet and the Imams) in this domain, because friendship causes resemblance, creates beauty and brings imprudence. Where its shines its light it sees the defect as art, and the thorn as rose and jasmine.

In some of the verses (of the Qur'an) and sayings (of the Prophet and Imams) a warning is given about frequenting and befriending unwholesome and rotten people, and in some of them a call is made to pure-hearted friendship.

Ibn `Abbas said: "We were in the presence of the Prophet when it was asked: `Who is the best companion?' He replied: `That person who when you see him, you are reminded of God; when he speaks, your knowledge increases; when he acts, you fall to thinking of the hereafter and the Resurrection.' "
Do you see what love of and devotion to the Men of God takes us to?

[youtube]Y14xS_4BzJw[/youtube]
Imam Ali - Rajabali - YouTube

Secondly, brother.. Those who as you say are "ignorants" should not shape (change) you. You know yourself and us, shia and sufi muslims.. who salute (as in SALAWAT) Prophets and Imams and other sacred men of God, learn about their lives, take them as leaders and role-models and follow them in their path to God.. So, why worry?

Thirdly, AwliyaAllah means, Guides and Guardians of God over believers.. (Sunnis interpret it as friends of God..) In any case, I don't think they and their true followers will end up in hell.. and we are sure they are guides of God and whoever takes them as leaders will be saved, because logic and the verses of Wilayat and Hizbullah, and other verses in Quran and Ahadith suggest it..

and lastly, an intercessor (not a mediator) is also there in sunni islam.. to me you don't realize what we all are doing in jamaah prayers (following a leader even in worshipping to God directly) or what it means when we say "Ya Rabbi" (as some shias say) or "Ameen" (as others say) after the prayer of the pesh-namaz (i.e imam of the congregational prayer).. ok.. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in shia islam dir or here -same faith discussions- with another thread, as I think I'm derailing yours. Thanks.. Ma salam

Monotheist 101

Attention: I just found out, on firefox CTRL+W means close the window..
All my writings is gone by mistakenly pressing CTRL instead of Shift.. anyway..
ok.

Salam..
Brother, building and visiting shrines is not a way of sending the men of God to heaven.. It is a way of showing love and respect.. and love makes the lover become like the beloved.. Please see: the Elixir of Love and Love and Devotion to AwliyaAllah (those who are close to God) in fact the whole nook can be useful: Polarization Around the Character of 'Ali ibn Abi Talib

an excerpt:

Do you see what love of and devotion to the Men of God takes us to?

[youtube]Y14xS_4BzJw[/youtube]
Imam Ali - Rajabali - YouTube

Secondly, brother.. Those who as you say are "ignorants" should not shape (change) you. You know yourself and us, shia and sufi muslims.. who salute (as in SALAWAT) Prophets and Imams and other sacred men of God, learn about their lives, take them as leaders and role-models and follow them in their path to God.. So, why worry?

Thirdly, AwliyaAllah means, Guides and Guardians of God over believers.. (Sunnis interpret it as friends of God..) In any case, I don't think they and their true followers will end up in hell.. and we are sure they are guides of God and whoever takes them as leaders will be saved, because logic and the verses of Wilayat and Hizbullah, and other verses in Quran and Ahadith suggest it..

and lastly, an intercessor (not a mediator) is also there in sunni islam.. to me you don't realize what we all are doing in jamaah prayers (following a leader even in worshipping to God directly) or what it means when we say "Ya Rabbi" (as some shias say) or "Ameen" (as others say) after the prayer of the pesh-namaz (i.e imam of the congregational prayer).. ok.. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in shia islam dir or here -same faith discussions- with another thread, as I think I'm derailing yours. Thanks.. Ma salam

Bro in our time, this world that we live in now..The only leader we should be concerned about or devote our time to learning more about is Allah the one and only God of the Heavens. The Seal of the Prophets has brought his message 1400 years ago, we are instructed to stop looking for human leaders as they have been sealed. What I fail to grasp is, why do we need another human being to bring us close to God. God is closer than we think, a clean heart and pure intention is all that is needed. We need to find Allah individually, that is what we will be judged on, not on the quarrels of men that have passed.

Monotheist 101

Like I mentioned before I am not a Sunni or a Shia, my argument is not based on any engraved emotion, it is based on the logic of the Oneness of God.

Monotheist 101

I do not mind if the thread gets derailed. It is what is being discussed that is important. Brother I find the Oneness of God in everything I see or hear around me. There is "No God but Allah" I can use this statement to review every decision I make in my life. What I am asking is that you deeply and logically try to understand this.

Matemkar

Bismihi Subhanah

I do not mind if the thread gets derailed. It is what is being discussed that is important.

If it is ok for you to move to another topic, sure we can go on discussing..

Bro in our time, this world that we live in now..The only leader we should be concerned about or devote our time to learning more about is Allah the one and only God of the Heavens. The Seal of the Prophets has brought his message 1400 years ago, we are instructed to stop looking for human leaders as they have been sealed.

I do not mind if the thread gets derailed. It is what is being discussed that is important. Brother I find the Oneness of God in everything I see or hear around me. There is "No God but Allah" I can use this statement to review every decision I make in my life. What I am asking is that you deeply and logically try to understand this.

Like I mentioned before I am not a Sunni or a Shia, my argument is not based on any engraved emotion, it is based on the logic of the Oneness of God.

[SIZE=-1]I don't think Islam prescribes any[SIZE=-1]one being able to[SIZE=-1] pray/talk to and ask from God [SIZE=-1]can ge[SIZE=-1]t revelations (about the concept of good and evil)[/SIZE] to review their decisions.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] And, you agree that we need d[SIZE=-1]ivine leaders for that.[SIZE=-1] [SIZE=-1]That's great. But, what we disagree is about the [SIZE=-1]SEAL.[SIZE=-1] Pr[SIZE=-1]ophet Muhammad (pbuh&hp) is the seal of Prophets, not the seal of the leaders. And the Quran he brought tells us to follow those leaders too;

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]"...Only Allah is your Wali (guardian, guide..) and His Messenger and those who believe, who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.[/SIZE].." (Quran, 5:55)

thanks. ma salam

Last edited:

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Have a look at this: Al-Kahf. The description is quite long, but it is because of the depth of the Holy Quran.

Let me know if you find it interesting. Dweller of the Cave are recorded in History, this was a nation of righteous Christians. The Quranic description falls exactly to the catacombs (long underground cave) where research has found, from writings in the catacombs, Christians lived who practiced belief in One God.

I promise you that if you read it with an open mind it will blow you away. You yourself will want to continue to read it. The details that match are unquestionable.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
]Is this verse directed at the Christians?

Yes.

No

No

"They are Five" The Holy Pentagon of the Shias ( I am willing to discuss how in my opinion placing importance in Humanbeings has led us atray and further from God, It is Shirq to place so much importance in Humans)

No

"They are Seven" Many forms of religion who believe in 7 Gods or Give importance to number 7 which in turn is their God (Nation of Gods and Earth)

No

My interpretation of the verses is that even though the Quran is relating the story of the unknown group of People, the deeper meaning I can get from these verses and the verse the precedes it is that people will make them Gods, and then it hints at that some will say there are 7 Gods or 3 Gods or 5 Gods

There is no deeper meaning. Sorry to say but 'your' interpretation is wrong.

Lay men should not have an 'interpretation' or 'opinion' about the words of God or the meaning of what God meant.

Ibn Kathir, whom we cannot compare ourselves to has explained and commented on this chapter without adding 'his' interpretation. The chapter is commented with other verses (words of Allah), hadith (words of the Prophet) and the understanding of the Sahaba who were the students of the Prophet and the best of this nation.

I recommend you stick to that.

http://www.quran4u.com/Tafsir Ibn Kathir/PDF/018 Kahf.pdf

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Is this verse directed at the Christians?

Then who else ?

I think they wanted to build a mausoleum, but it doesn't imply they necessarely took them as gods/saints. Maybe some did, maybe not.

It has nothing to do with the trinity in this verse.

I think it has nothing to do about that.

I think it has nothing to do with this verse.
But you're right, the number 7 is important for many religions/"organizations"

We don't know the end of the story.
Did some of those people believed in God after they saw the people of the cave ?
Or did they took them as gods ? Who can answer to that ?

The people of the cave were persecuted because of their faith, but maybe when they came back to the city, the people believed ? I mean, we know nothing about their faith.

Monotheist 101

I am not claiming anything to be certain fact, what I am hinting towards is what fits in my puzzle only God knows their story and he has warned us not to believe anything the People of the Book say regarding this matter.

I have experienced some supernatural things over the past few years, My interest in the Jinn has brought me to Islam. And the picture that I am getting is that any form of deviation from Islam and God in the form of religious sects or practices is the work of Iblees and his descendants amongst the Jinn. The reason the Jews are cursed is because the claim knowing "falsely what the devil gave out" will provide them with the material possessions of this worldly life (and it has) will save them from the wrath of God on the day when every soul will be questioned about the ultimate truth, the Oneness of our Lord.

When I first came across conspiracy theories, I almost ****** myself laughing, but after a few things that have happened and my research into the subject, I realize how even these sects/groups amongst us are whispers from satan to take us away from the light. Guys this stuff is very real, the Jinn are very real. If you guys look into the Jewish Kabbalah and the significance of Solomon to the story of the Epic battle, it will surely change your perspective on quarreling amongst each other, the only way we can be united is if forget everything anyone has interpreted for us and start truly believing God is One, have a clean heart (towards all living things regardless) and do good deeds in the name of the Lord. It is not the sect or religion that a person is born in that makes him a Muslim it is this unwavering belief in One God. We are living in a time where we are too concerned with the present, we fail to grasp the significance of the bigger picture.

Monotheist 101

Another concept which is commonly misconceived is that there are Good Muslim Jinn which are given to pious men by God, It is forbidden for us to contact them, even the Good ones out of them, It was only for Suleiman, The Good out of them are forbidden to contact us, they know that.

The Point is Satan and his helpers are the best of deceivers, they play us on what we believe, If you believe that by meditating you can get spiritual guidance from so and so Imam, then they will come to you as that Imam, If you believe that the Good Jinn will come by the grace of God and guide you than they will play you by that, If you believe that your dead relative can visit you in the middle of the night than they will play you by that, If you believe you can be abducted by aliens than they will play you for that. The reason they have an upper hand in gaining knowledge about us is that we cant see them, When we speak rarely does it not get heard by a few of them. God says that only he knows the Unseen and the condition of the Heart, this is what they the Jinn are trying to influence, by whispering and misleading us in any way possible.

Have you heard of the term divide and conquer? this is the state of humankind, we have been divided into nations and religions and sects. Anything that will derail us from the truth (haha people are concerned about this thread being derailed). The problem is we are very gullible we believe blindly, My research on Magick (I have never practiced anything) has led me to believe that every form of communicating with them is haram, they will claim to be good if that is what will mislead you. My acquisition of the Holy Pentagon is based on some findings, where its symbols have been used to communicate with the Jinn, I have found the symbol of the double bladed sword of Ali being used in Magical rituals.(Please guys take no offense, I only have the best of intentions).

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I am not claiming anything to be certain fact, what I am hinting towards is what fits in my puzzle only God knows their story and he has warned us not to believe anything the People of the Book say regarding this matter.

I have experienced some supernatural things over the past few years, My interest in the Jinn has brought me to Islam. And the picture that I am getting is that any form of deviation from Islam and God in the form of religious sects or practices is the work of Iblees and his descendants amongst the Jinn. The reason the Jews are cursed is because the claim knowing "falsely what the devil gave out" will provide them with the material possessions of this worldly life (and it has) will save them from the wrath of God on the day when every soul will be questioned about the ultimate truth, the Oneness of our Lord.

When I first came across conspiracy theories, I almost ****** myself laughing, but after a few things that have happened and my research into the subject, I realize how even these sects/groups amongst us are whispers from satan to take us away from the light. Guys this stuff is very real, the Jinn are very real. If you guys look into the Jewish Kabbalah and the significance of Solomon to the story of the Epic battle, it will surely change your perspective on quarreling amongst each other, the only way we can be united is if forget everything anyone has interpreted for us and start truly believing God is One, have a clean heart (towards all living things regardless) and do good deeds in the name of the Lord. It is not the sect or religion that a person is born in that makes him a Muslim it is this unwavering belief in One God. We are living in a time where we are too concerned with the present, we fail to grasp the significance of the bigger picture.

You did not make solid claims, you did say it was your interpretation. And to that I said that you should not interpret the words of God by your or mine limited mind and knowledge. We should have no say in 'What Allah Meant' as you and I have not inherited much of what the Prophet left behind for us (I mean knowledge).

The jinn are real, of course.

For one to be a Muslim, the words 'There is no God but Allah' are half sufficient. This Allah that we know of is due to a man named Muhammed. Unless one believes in Muhammed the belief that there is none other than Allah is incomplete as Allah orders us in his Book to 'Obey Allah and obey the Messenger'

You on the other hand seem to be focused only on the first half. Why?