• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Ugghh Transvent vent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Apologize for? What do I have to apologize for and what have I done to anyone that requires an apology? I mean that with everything in me. What the hell do have to apologize for? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING! Not to YOU or to ANYONE else. YOU expect an apology for speaking truthfully an relation to reality and the way things are and have been … or do you expect an apology for not wanting anyone to be victims of sexual crimes, or for predators to not become victims themselves? I want YOU happy? I don't want to witness anymore violence? Get a clue ok? Please … get a clue.
For posting hate speech and slurs against trans people, smart one.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
If I may ... Some people, and this is the honest to goodness truth, purposely take home transgendered people, those they know to be, so … I understand the need for secrecy, yet …. There is also another need that belongs to people at large who would likewise like and who likewise have the need to be respected. There are transgendered communities, safe places for them, that cater to that lifestyle. Now, when any of decide to go rogue, they not only place others at risk, but themselves also.

What I'm saying is: There are people in this world who want to do harm to the transgendered community, and in order to do so … They need a window that will make that possible. Others in our society need to live safety also, without fear or rather with less fear of being victimized by would be sexual predators. All I'm saying is people can get ugly real quick when it comes to matters such as these. The transgendered community do nor deserve any more liberties or luxuries than any one else. Equal rights, equal treatment, and the right to pursue happiness in life.

The severity and risks are real, ok? You seem to want to place me in a category that I don't belong in, and even within that category, there is a need ... if not more need than your own. Please … Understand or at least attempt to understand my position. If I had sex with someone and in the morning or if ever, I found the person who I had sex with to be a man disguised as a woman, I'd be pissed and rightfully so. So, given my peaceful nature, my gentle nature, and my propensity to turn the cheek, coupled with the anger and rage I feel at the very thought of this type of deception, I need you to understand that there are more than many who don't turn the cheek, who aren't gentle or peaceful, or anything that even resembles that type of nature.

That's my vent … as well as my point.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If I may ... Some people, and this is the honest to goodness truth, purposely take home transgendered people, those they know to be, so … I understand the need for secrecy, yet …. There is also another need that belongs to people at large who would likewise like and who likewise have the need to be respected. There are transgendered communities, safe places for them, that cater to that lifestyle. Now, when any of decide to go rogue, they not only place others at risk, but themselves also.

What I'm saying is: There are people in this world who want to do harm to the transgendered community, and in order to do so … They need a window that will make that possible. Others in our society need to live safety also, without fear or rather with less fear of being victimized by would be sexual predators. All I'm saying is people can get ugly real quick when it comes to matters such as these. The transgendered community do nor deserve any more liberties or luxuries than any one else. Equal rights, equal treatment, and the right to pursue happiness in life.

The severity and risks are real, ok? You seem to want to place me in a category that I don't belong in, and even within that category, there is a need ... if not more need than your own. Please … Understand or at least attempt to understand my position. If I had sex with someone and in the morning or if ever, I found the person who I had sex with to be a man disguised as a woman, I'd be pissed and rightfully so. So, given my peaceful nature, my gentle nature, and my propensity to turn the cheek, coupled with the anger and rage I feel at the very thought of this type of deception, I need you to understand that there are more than many who don't turn the cheek, who aren't gentle or peaceful, or anything that even resembles that type of nature.

Dude, just shut up. You're just rambling and repeating yourself, not listening to anyone. Now you're basically justifying violence against trans women. STFU.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
So...you are afraid of a female decieving you but are unwilling to interact with women during specific hormonal cycles?

I would suggest that if you're unwilling to develop a relationship enough to understand a woman's hormonal cycles (which are likely no worse than a male's), then you are always taking a risk of deception, and likely not from a person who transitioned.

Get to know people. If you are seriously worried about it, specifically get to know a woman who had transitioned. Everyone is unique and ultimately human. The key is developing relationships beyond self-gratification.

I simply prefer less drama, but being the man I am drama tends to find me, attack me, attempt to humiliate despite me, and wish harm to me when all I truly want and need in life is to go back home, get back in my zone of comfort, be able to breath in my life force again and freaking feel good, I mean truly feel good for once in my life. Beyond that, and I'm sorry to say that in this i'm losing hope … for everyone to be happy.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member

I hope you don't get tricked into bedding a trans woman. Usually, people would say they are trans before having a date/fling. Everyone has their preferences.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I simply prefer less drama, but being the man I am drama tends to find me, attack me, attempt to humiliate despite me, and wish harm to me when all I truly want and need in life is to go back home, get back in my zone of comfort, be able to breath in my life force again and freaking feel good, I mean truly feel good for once in my life. Beyond that, and I'm sorry to say that in this i'm losing hope … for everyone to be happy.

Hm...then it really seems like you are stuck in some sort of rut. Don't take this as an attack, but simply an observation: usually a person who feels that "drama tends to find them" is repeating a toxic cycle. My advice is to do what you yourself suggest: take some time and think rationally about where you are.

Keep in mind that this is a thread in a Religious Forum where you are discussing an extremely sensitive and emotional topic. Drama and emotion are likely to run high. Also, strangers on a forum are likely to not be the best to provide advice since we barely know you. ;-)

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Dude, just shut up. You're just rambling and repeating yourself, not listening to anyone. Now you're basically justifying violence against trans women. STFU.

"Dude … shut up just shut up?" <---- posted by: SaintFrankenstein

Last button you will ever push Hoss … You have been federally marked

You must be an active predator, or you are a complete and utter idiot and fool. If you understand anything at all in your life and for the rest of … Understand this: You are an idiot (.) period … without doubt, no questions asked no debate nothing to suggest that you are not a flaming idiot PERIOD! PERIOD!!!!!

To think I attempted to help you sickens me PERIOD!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
"Dude … shut up just shut up?" <---- posted by: SaintFrankenstein

Last button you will ever push Hoss … You have been federally marked

You must be an active predator, or you are a complete and utter idiot and fool. If you understand anything at all in your life and for the rest of … Understand this: You are an idiot (.) period … without doubt, no questions asked no debate nothing to suggest that you are not a flaming idiot PERIOD! PERIOD!!!!!

To think I attempted to help you sickens me PERIOD!
Seek help, please.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Hm...then it really seems like you are stuck in some sort of rut. Don't take this as an attack, but simply an observation: usually a person who feels that "drama tends to find them" is repeating a toxic cycle. My advice is to do what you yourself suggest: take some time and think rationally about where you are.

Keep in mind that this is a thread in a Religious Forum where you are discussing an extremely sensitive and emotional topic. Drama and emotion are likely to run high. Also, strangers on a forum are likely to not be the best to provide advice since we barely know you. ;-)

I'm not looking for advice but I am conveying a truth to this community. Ok, so the religious community, some of anyway, do not approve of transgendered individuals. With that said, and being who I am and what I am and the type of person I am and that I am attempting to convey something people here more than need to understand., Some it seems will never be ok with anything they don't agree with, no matter if it is contained in a safe environment and apart from them. Given the way some hide, and the reasons for that hiding, I understand the need. What I don't understand is how some, and these I am against, think they have the right to dictate and damn and condemn anyone given the manner inn they themselves conduct their lives.

If you ask me if we're in a war … My answer will be yes we are in a war. Unfortunately, and since I stand with the transgendered community as a straight man who could die a happy man in the arms of a woman who truly understands me, who truly turns me on, who I find absolutely amazing and irresistible, I find it appalling those I stand with likewise come against me because I am a natural man who desires natural woman.

War and the dogs of ... and what we're fighting against … It comes down to this: Don't force on me what I wouldn't force on you. We're fighting against the wills forced on those of us who choose to be who we are, in spite of and despite of those who deem us unsavory or unworthy or as less than based on how we choose to live. I'm not one who supports force fed shame or shaming anyone because, or trying to control the masses with this that or the other. I support and stand with those who choose to be true to themselves, without apology without regret, without the shame that some attempt to feed us, without the I'm better than you mindset, but rather holding an I'm me and you're you and we don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another mindset.

Even so, people do hurt and get hurt and I find this truth heart wrenching, namely because of the reasons why … which pretty much can be summed up in this: I don't agree with the way you're living … as if what they do is somehow more right than the way we choose to live. They disagree and apparently many transgendered do too, or maybe they aren't transgendered at all … Maybe they're one of them who wishes harm on the transgendered too, just as they wish harm on me for being so open about sexuality and sensuality and the finer more satisfying aspects of life, namely that which afford me comfort and peace, love and joy, and happiness.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Seek help, please.

What kind? I don't really need it in some areas, yet in areas when I do seek it I'm denied, so .. I'm gonna go smoke a cig and as I do I'll be thinking of … umm pickles or pie or maybe a tree or a walnut or chesnut or a dried our buck eye … like the one I keep in my pocket. I would say something but I won't but then deez umm … do you think i'm nuts or something. You suggested I seek help. Damn that was a great song. I'd paly it again but I gotta get refreshements for the bbq we're about to have for … ohh wait I gotta go smoke a cig. something reminded me maybe you can guess what.

Status
Not open for further replies.