• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Ugghh Transvent vent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
That was the point … to address the issue and the affects of on not just those like you, but also on the general populous at large. No, trans woman and trans men are not the same as natural woman and natural men. That's a fact. I have no issue with life choices and gender change ups until they interfere with my life, my choices, and my happiness, which they typically would not unless, and as I stated, some insist on being spiteful and attempt to dupe those who are natural born men and woman, and who choose to remain natural and be with natural as opposed to being with those who, have chosen to change gender.

I once had a profession, which involved helping and looking after the wellbeing being of … sexual predators. So, I do understand a bit more about what my opening post is about and the reason why I posted it. If you're not concerned with sexual predators (of any type) then yes, Houston, we have a problem. If you have an issue with sexual predators, but not trans gender individuals who prey on others sexually just because they happen to be trans gender, then yes … Houston, we have a problem. Your life is your life and I respect your choices for the gender change, but then is it too much to ask for you to respect my choice to keep my life, my choices, and my lifestyle in the natural arena?

Sexual predators, deception based on gender, spite, and anger directed at society at large as opposed to those who may have made you feel bad about being the way you are is a hot button topic, and rightfully so. So, I'll respect your life choices if you can respect mine as well. Until then, and until the chip on your shoulder against those of us who prefer natural over those who chose to change gender, we've reached impass that demands attention by more than some men but likewise some woman as well.

I have friends who take pride in being attracted to the same sex. Friends who live unashamed, friends who own who they are, then rock it like nobodies business. Then there are those who choose to hide behind a veil, so to speak, who really shouldn't be ashamed of who they are or the lifestyle they choose, yet because of some people in our society, and the judgement and condemnation thrust on them, they invert and hide and feel shame instead of being proud of who they are and how they are made … naturally. As for a lifestyle, a transgender lifestyle, then wouldn't it be best to keep that lifestyle in the transgender arena and be proud of that as well? It's the deception, and spite, and the animosity that I find so appalling … not the gender change or choices or lifestyle chosen.

I hope you understand.

I understand what you're saying. But it's simply not true that many Transgender are out to "trick" people. That isn't their intention. Now you say they are out to "trick" and want them to change and stick to their own groups. But why should the entire population change to please you? It certainly doesn't change to please me.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Sometimes, and likely due to the way the world is at present, I fear offending people. I don't want to cause offense (typically) but then when I myself feel as if I'm being attacked, I get in my defense mode. It's a mechanism I don't yet have the control I'd like over. Anyway, I'm one who prefers honesty over deceit or rather I prefer to approach life in an honest a manner I can, yet still have fun with the ... make ya think twice aspect of it all.

Anyway, I find certain types of woman to be tremendously attractive, others very attractive, others still attractive, and others still, not so attractive but some get dayum outta me by epic personalities. I put it like this for this reason: I don't want to offend, and I need be honest and true to me and to others, if only for sake of not sending mixed signals. With the trend in sex changes and whatnot, and I'll admit I've seen some very attractive he/she's who conjured a whoah! outta me until I could see the he in the she more clearly. I'm attracted to the female form, the curves, the scent, well nearly everything really when the female form is appealing to me. But ... for fear of offending anyone, I try not to look too hard or too long or too much at even those I find tremendously attractive. And with the deciet in the gender arena, I almost find myself turned off by the thought of viewing a he/she with any amount of attraction at all, being I'm a man who finds woman to be incredibly beautiful and attractive and appealing and having such a desire, and believe me ... it's an incredibly strong one, the idea alone that some would even dare to try to dupe anyone in that manner sickens me. That's honest and true and real.

I'm honest myself and I expect honest from others also, so ... maybe it best to stay on the porch .. so to speak, instead of showing my honor and adoration for the opposite sex for the simple fear of those of the same attempting to dupe me into being attracted to them. I'm not a homophobe, but I will admit to being more than just a little turned off by the very thought of ever desiring a guy. I can typically tell the difference, but then sometimes that too can be difficult, case in point the whoah conjured out of me until I could recognize more clearly the deceit, which turned the whoah into a hell mutha bleeping no mutha bleeping hell no way ... ya know? I wasn't with, but what I see online and also in town at times, it has me on alert and so if I wasn't already cautious enough, as if waiting 20 years for real honest to goodnes attraction and true, I now must deal with the wannabe's to. Ugghhh!!

What is the big deal about feeling attracted to a transgender person ? Whatever the answer is: You should get over that.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
I understand what you're saying. But it's simply not true that many Transgender are out to "trick" people. That isn't their intention. Now you say they are out to "trick" and want them to change and stick to their own groups. But why should the entire population change to please you? It certainly doesn't change to please me.
I didn't say, nor did I imply that many were out to "trick" me or anyone else. I did however state that some do and those who do are dangerous and spiteful and deceptive and would be considered sexual predators by most anyone who understands the reality of. If some natural born individuals are cool with trans gender individuals develop sexual relationships with the once same sex but now a different sex then who am I to judge? No one when it comes to those who are ok with having sex with the same sex when that person looks and acts like someone of a different sex. If they're cool with it, cool .. Who am I to quibble and find fault in it? My contention rests solely on the deceptive side of it. It's almost as if some set themselves up for failure sometimes.

I can see it in my minds eye … after a night of mad passionate, unadulterated sex. Morning comes and with it a confession … ohh, by the way, I was once a man. I guess some might be ok with that scenario, but I'll assume not very many natural born individuals who are quite naturally attracted to the opposite sex.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Blah, blah, blah. How cute of you to think that I haven't come across this transphobic vomit before. You're not saying anything new. Insecure straight cis men who fancy trans women and then lash out at them because of their own inner failures are a dime a dozen. Dozens of trans women are murdered each year by your ilk. And I say "your ilk" because you share the same thought processes. All it takes is for you to go overboard with the anger and hurt a girl over it. You people scare me. I am very protective over trans women because most of my friends are trans women, including 3 of my very best friends. I feel like I want to protect them from ******** like you, because I don't want them hurt. And, yes - I would have no problem curb stomping one of you with my steel toe Doc Marten's if it came to that. All trans women should carry guns and learn self-defense for their own safety. All women and members of the LGBT community, period, should do the same.

I also find it funny how paranoid you are. You apparently think that trans women will do anything to get into your pants, including lying to you. Newsflash: your pathetic dick ain't special. You're easily replaced with a vibrator, which can do a better job than any of you can. So get over yourself. You're not that important that someone will put themselves in danger just to sleep with you. No one cares that you want to bang a cis women. Go get that cis woman and make her life hell. Leave the trans women to me. ;)

Also, your attitude is the reason why trans people often don't wear their trans status on our sleeves. First off, we want to be recognized as the men and women we are because that's what we are. But people like you treat us like lepers and oppress us. There's so much stigma attached to us thanks to your mentality. If a trans woman does tell you she's trans, you should take that as a sign of trust and be grateful. She's making herself very vulnerable by doing that.

Also, I know there's a difference between trans and cis people. Duh! But you're not anymore of a "natural" man than I am. Nature made me a man through natural processes the same as you. It's just that the mechanism was a bit different. So you can try to insult me all you want, but I'm content enough in my masculinity that I don't care what you think. Your opinion is nothing to me. Just stay the hell out of my way, okay? But I'll tell you what's what because you need an education.

You're still lying about the "trans people are sexual predator" bs. That's old hat and has been debunked. You're not fooling me so drop it and move on.

What you need to do is accept that it's fine to fancy trans women and it doesn't make you gay. Trans women are not gay men. Trans men are not lesbians. So of course we're not going to present as such. A lot of us are bisexual or asexual, too.

There's no such thing as a "transgender lifestyle". We're individuals who live our lives in many different ways. It's like saying being intersex or having a congenital health problem is a "lifestyle". What stupidity.

You're the one who needs to understand some things and should be quiet and listen to others before you spout off at the mouth or keyboard again.

Didn't read your entire post, but … What seems to be in question is whether of not I fancy trans woman. Well, I can't and won't say I don't like them, or find some attractive, or that they've never gotten a whoah! outta me. Quite the contrary actually. My beef is is in the deception, lack of respect, the manner in which the heavy doses of estrogen has many in full swing mentation mode, which in all honesty … turns me off to no end. Heck, I do my best to stay away from natural woman during that time of month and for good reason.

So, some hide who they are, others don't. It's the one's who don't hide that I admire most, but then I still wouldn't want to have sexual relations with them … no matter how attractive I may find them. Now … It would be nice if a little common respect could be shown for personal life choices, as in an honest to goodness acknowledgement that some people just aren't into other people, whether natural or trans gendered. It's simple really. If you're attractive to someone guess what? They find you attractive, but don't expect everyone to. My guess and it really isn't a guess at all, is we're all like this, having personal preferences, and things about others that we find appealing that don't have a thing to do with sexuality, or gender specific attributes. People are more than something to umm .. just get off on, or in, or to and that's the truth. Sex is important, even more so important than sex is personality, character, integrity, honesty, and well … the general way in which people present themselves, or carry themselves in life.

Anyway .. there are far too many victims of sexual crimes to turn a blind eye to certain dangers. That's a fact.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Didn't read your entire post, but … What seems to be in question is whether of not I fancy trans woman. Well, I can't and won't say I don't like them, or find some attractive, or that they've never gotten a whoah! outta me. Quite the contrary actually. My beef is is in the deception, lack of respect, the manner in which the heavy doses of estrogen has many in full swing mentation mode, which in all honesty … turns me off to no end. Heck, I do my best to stay away from natural woman during that time of month and for good reason.

So, some hide who they are, others don't. It's the one's who don't hide that I admire most, but then I still wouldn't want to have sexual relations with them … no matter how attractive I may find them. Now … It would be nice if a little common respect could be shown for personal life choices, as in an honest to goodness acknowledgement that some people just aren't into other people, whether natural or trans gendered. It's simple really. If you're attractive to someone guess what? They find you attractive, but don't expect everyone to. My guess and it really isn't a guess at all, is we're all like this, having personal preferences, and things about others that we find appealing that don't have a thing to do with sexuality, or gender specific attributes. People are more than something to umm .. just get off on, or in, or to and that's the truth. Sex is important, even more so important than sex is personality, character, integrity, honesty, and well … the general way in which people present themselves, or carry themselves in life.

Anyway .. there are far too many victims of sexual crimes to turn a blind eye to certain dangers. That's a fact.
You don't get it. No one cares if you do or don't fancy trans women. What you need to do is stop demeaning trans people and give up this stupid paranoia that trans women are trying to decieve you. That right there shows that you don't respect our identities. When I say I am a man/male, I am not "decieving" or "duping" you if I don't mention I was assigned female at birth. It's simply none of your damn business. Should trans people always be required to disclose that we're trans every time before we have sex with someone, even if we've had all the surgeries and hormone treatments available? Even for one night stands and hookups? No, I don't think so. The problem isn't with us, it's with people with your mentality. You find us attractive and want to **** us but somehow an accident of our birth we are trying hard to correct throws you into a tizzy and you all of a sudden see us differently, even though we're the same person you wanted to put your dick in a few moments before. It's your problem, not ours and our lives should not be endangered due to your pathological insecurities. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

You just sound like you hate women. You fancy them sexually and that's as far as this goes, apparently.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
You don't get it. No one cares if you do or don't fancy trans women. What you need to do is stop demeaning trans people and give up this stupid paranoia that trans women are trying to decieve you. That right there shows that you don't respect our identities. When I say I am a man/male, I am not "decieving" or "duping" you if I don't mention I was assigned female at birth. It's simply none of your damn business. Should trans people always be required to disclose that we're trans every time before we have sex with someone, even if we've had all the surgeries and hormone treatments available? Even for one night stands and hookups? No, I don't think so. The problem isn't with us, it's with people with your mentality. You find us attractive and want to **** us but somehow an accident of our birth we are trying hard to correct throws you into a tizzy and you all of a sudden see us differently, even though we're the same person you wanted to put your dick in a few moments before. It's your problem, not ours and our lives should not be endangered due to your pathological insecurities. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Ok, so no one cares if I'm attracted to trans gendered woman, yet the comment was made, so it's certainly up fro discussion or at the very least relevant to the discussion somehow or some way. Ok, I get the whole I'm a woman inside mindset so I need to feel like a woman on the outside, and I can only imagine the lengths some go to just feel accepted. Honestly, that much I do understand, as I too want nothing more than to be accepted for who I am. Respect is so difficult to come by in this day and age. You can't respect me as I am perhaps because you or others couldn't respect you as you are, and so the record just keeps spinning, over and over round and round we go with no one respecting anyone who has the slightest contention with personal life choices, no matter the consequences or the potential of when it comes to others we share this world with.

Insecurities … Believe me, I know what it means to be insecure about me and who I was. So much so that I cried when I found out my ex wife was pregnant. I was a mess and I mean a complete and total wreck of a man, who hated himself more than I think you could ever imagine. It took years upon years upon many more years to come to terms with my personal insecurities and to accept me for me and love me for me and to pretty much say to hell with you and you and every you who ever made me feel bad about me. I've come a long way since then, and now that I've found comfort in me and love me for me, I gotta deal with a bunch more of the same, those who couldn't let me be me but instead did nothing more than make me feel bad about me … I guess that's life, eh? They kick you when you're down, you get up, they kick you back down until there's nothing left of you but a goddamned shell of a man again.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Ok, so no one cares if I'm attracted to trans gendered woman, yet the comment was made, so it's certainly up fro discussion or at the very least relevant to the discussion somehow or some way. Ok, I get the whole I'm a woman inside mindset so I need to feel like a woman on the outside, and I can only imagine the lengths some go to just feel accepted. Honestly, that much I do understand, as I too want nothing more than to be accepted for who I am. Respect is so difficult to come by in this day and age. You can't respect me as I am perhaps because you or others couldn't respect you as you are, and so the record just keeps spinning, over and over round and round we go with no one respecting anyone who has the slightest contention with personal life choices, no matter the consequences or the potential of when it comes to others we share this world with.

Insecurities … Believe me, I know what it means to be insecure about me and who I was. So much so that I cried when I found out my ex wife was pregnant. I was a mess and I mean a complete and total wreck of a man, who hated himself more than I think you could ever imagine. It took years upon years upon many more years to come to terms with my personal insecurities and to accept me for me and love me for me and to pretty much say to hell with you and you and every you who ever made me feel bad about me. I've come a long way since then, and now that I've found comfort in me and love me for me, I gotta deal with a bunch more of the same, those who couldn't let me be me but instead did nothing more than make me feel bad about me … I guess that's life, eh? They kick you when you're down, you get up, they kick you back down until there's nothing left of you but a goddamned shell of a man again.
This rambling has nothing to do with what I said. You're the one who needs to learn to respect others. The insecuries I was referring to are the ones you obviously feel over your sexuality.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
This rambling has nothing to do with what I said. You're the one who needs to learn to respect others. The insecuries I was referring to are the ones you obviously feel over your sexuality.

I will say this and only this in reply to what you just posted … when push comes to shove … it's best to keep it hush hush.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Speak plainly or don't speak at all. You're not even replying to what I say anymore. Guess I hit a nerve.

I once watched a man take a pair of pliers and with them grab ahold of a tooth, then proceeded to pull, and tug, and yank on it. I won't say who but the story is true, and in as much as I can … hush hush is the word. Now, I also witnessed others do a high dive … sorta … but not at the same time, elbow down and with the falling force of a high dive, elbow meets throat, at which time gasping for breath and life ensued. I would say that's another hush hush, but it isn't. I've been attempting to be a friend to and as nice as I can to all who I share this world with. Some, however insist on pushing buttons, and being rude, and cantankerous, and as contrary as they can despite my every effort to be nice, to play nice, and to be a friend to them.

So, now that friendship has bit the bullet … so to speak … and since buttons pushed seem to be a perquisite to any form of communication, and since ...

Never mind … I'll keep my mouth shut, cool?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I once watched a man take a pair of pliers and with them grab ahold of a tooth, then proceeded to pull, and tug, and yank on it. I won't say who but the story is true, and in as much as I can … hush hush is the word. Now, I also witnessed others do a high dive … sorta … but not at the same time, elbow down and with the falling force of a high dive, elbow meets throat, at which time gasping for breath and life ensued. I would say that's another hush hush, but it isn't. I've been attempting to be a friend to and as nice as I can to all who I share this world with. Some, however insist on pushing buttons, and being rude, and cantankerous, and as contrary as they can despite my every effort to be nice, to play nice, and to be a friend to them.

So, now that friendship has bit the bullet … so to speak … and since buttons pushed seem to be a perquisite to any form of communication, and since ...

Never mind … I'll keep my mouth shut, cool?
Take your meds, too.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
ok, so I once stated that I wouldn't do to anyone what I wouldn't be willing to do or go through myself, and now that the entire bottom row of my teeth are gone, some 16 teeth if I counted correctly … By the way, I opted to not keep my mouth shut (obviously)

I'm fairly numb at this point … de-synthetized to many facets of life, and as heart hurt as I've ever been in the entire span of my existence. Faith, death having no sting, and the ohh grave where is your victory mindset on me, I know fully the sting of pain … I'll leave it at that. Fear … Have you ever done anything for anyone that entailed leaving home every single day of your life, and not just expecting to never make it back home, but knowing it? I have … For four years I lived that life … Every day I'd leave for work, never expecting to make it back home, but rather knowing I never would, yet … Somehow, some way, I still did. There's a reason for that, and that reason I choose to keep hush hush. Am I clear? I want peace, not war. Are we clear? I want you to be happy not in a living hell. Are we clear? I need you to understand that you are not the only one who has suffered in life. Am I clear? Please, lets find a more peaceful and pleasant resolution than what's in the works, ok? Am I making my self clear yet?

I want and need you happy and I need the same. Am I clear yet?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
ok, so I once stated that I wouldn't do to anyone what I wouldn't be willing to do or go through myself, and now that the entire bottom row of my teeth are gone, some 16 teeth if I counted correctly … By the way, I opted to not keep my mouth shut (obviously)

I'm fairly numb at this point … de-synthetized to many facets of life, and as heart hurt as I've ever been in the entire span of my existence. Faith, death having no sting, and the ohh grave where is your victory mindset on me, I know fully the sting of pain … I'll leave it at that. Fear … Have you ever done anything for anyone that entailed leaving home every single day of your life, and not just expecting to never make it back home, but knowing it? I have … For four years I lived that life … Every day I'd leave for work, never expecting to make it back home, but rather knowing I never would, yet … Somehow, some way, I still did. There's a reason for that, and that reason I choose to keep hush hush. Am I clear? I want peace, not war. Are we clear? I want you to be happy not in a living hell. Are we clear? I need you to understand that you are not the only one who has suffered in life. Am I clear? Please, lets find a more peaceful and pleasant resolution than what's in the works, ok? Am I making my self clear yet?

I want and need you happy and I need the same. Am I clear yet?

As a person who plans on transitioning myself, or trying to... I, for one, forgive you. I did have my concerns that some of your ideas could really hurt the wrong person if say, you voiced them in front of a Male-to-Female. And I don't think it's true the transgender are trying to be predators - most of them aren't.

But I'm willing to agree to disagree, myself, as I don't think you are as brash as some of your words on this subject may come off.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
As a person who plans on transitioning myself, or trying to... I, for one, forgive you. I did have my concerns that some of your ideas could really hurt the wrong person if say, you voiced them in front of a Male-to-Female. And I don't think it's true the transgender are trying to be predators - most of them aren't.

But I'm willing to agree to disagree, myself, as I don't think you are as brash as some of your words on this subject may come off.
I'm not sure why you feel the need to forgive him. I'm already transitioned (not that it matters here) and I don't. He hasn't apologized or changed anything.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm not sure why you feel the need to forgive him. I'm already transitioned and I don't. He hasn't apologized or changed anything.

You've already said any thought on my mind, and more. How will making his posting experience harder change things? How will changing the opinion of one man change erroneous ideas in the world in general?

I just think you need to allow him time to think about it all, maybe.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You've already said any thought on my mind, and more. How will making his posting experience harder change things? How will changing the opinion of one man change erroneous ideas in the world in general?

I just think you need to allow him time to think about it all, maybe.
He doesn't even bother to read my posts or reply to what I say. He seems to have some other serious issues ontop of the glaring one in this thread. He's not interested in changing his mind on this.

Um, what do you think those "erroneous ideas in the world in general" are made up of? Individual opinions. What a silly question to ask. And how am I making his posting experience harder? By replying? How about him making the posting experience of trans people harder on here by posting hate speech towards trans people? Who gives a damn about us, right?

You're reminding me of black people who always forgive racist murderers because they were brainwashed by Christianity to be meek and mild instead of actually changing anything.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII

I agree that most are not, as I've stated prior I admire those who take pride in who they are. Some are truly beautiful souls. I'd suggest most are, yet … there are some, who are, predators and they are the ones who I am addressing. I once witnessed my mother in process of being raped. Before the rape actually occurred I stood up for her and prevented her from being raped. Sexual predators, as in active sexual predators are by far my least favorite people. Given I once helped provide care for, and helped, and did what I could for former sexual predators quality of life, I'm not a vengeful man. I truly do care. With that said, and again I'll state, there are far too many victims of sexual crimes perpetrated by sexual predators to turn a blind eye to. Active and former are two very different things. My mother was the second I witnessed to almost get raped. The first was when I was 11 years old. I wish no harm on anyone, but when it comes to the potential and likeliness of … someone being victimized by, I'm much less forgiving and much more cautious. There's not a thing wrong with being transgendered … absolutely nothing! I myself demand truth, honesty and for people to be open about who they are. Otherwise, we'll end up with what has already happened prior … a man who, while in drag, pretended to be then someone got pissed and someone else lost their weenie. For the safety of the transgendered and for the safety of those who are not … Can we please, please, please, please, please be a little more honest and less spiteful and deceptive please!

Please! With a cherry on top … please!

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
TE="Saint Frankenstein, post: 6384630, member: 36975"]I'm not sure why you feel the need to forgive him. I'm already transitioned (not that it matters here) and I don't. He hasn't apologized or changed anything.[/QUOTE]

Apologize for? What do I have to apologize for and what have I done to anyone that requires an apology? I mean that with everything in me. What the hell do have to apologize for? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING! Not to YOU or to ANYONE else. YOU expect an apology for speaking truthfully an relation to reality and the way things are and have been … or do you expect an apology for not wanting anyone to be victims of sexual crimes, or for predators to not become victims themselves? I want YOU happy? I don't want to witness anymore violence? Get a clue ok? Please … get a clue.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
My beef is is in the deception, lack of respect, the manner in which the heavy doses of estrogen has many in full swing mentation mode, which in all honesty … turns me off to no end. Heck, I do my best to stay away from natural woman during that time of month and for good reason.

So...you are afraid of a female decieving you but are unwilling to interact with women during specific hormonal cycles?

I would suggest that if you're unwilling to develop a relationship enough to understand a woman's hormonal cycles (which are likely no worse than a male's), then you are always taking a risk of deception, and likely not from a person who transitioned.

Get to know people. If you are seriously worried about it, specifically get to know a woman who had transitioned. Everyone is unique and ultimately human. The key is developing relationships beyond self-gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.