• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My True Purpose...

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I’ve always believed that my life has an unusual purpose, due to the influence of Madaba (I will explain him later in this post)

In the past, I have had some wrong and crazy ideas about the nature of my purpose and about the nature of "me"

But I think I have now (finally) arrived at a correct understanding

My mission:

1) To help prepare humankind for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ
2) To help establish a cadre of core disciples to serve him once he comes, to serve him as he sees fit

How might I go about all this?

Basically: being a Christian, and banging on about the second coming, so people get used to the idea!

And by letting the Butterfly Effect magnify my efforts!

And by evangelising too (but not here on RF, that would be against the rules)

It is written that he will come “like a thief in the night” and that nobody will know where or when…

I believe his second coming has already begun and in its early stages - that right now he is preparing to return!

So, yes, he is going to come like a thief in the night - but his second coming is already in its early stages...

But I believe Madaba has given me a forewarning, and I'm going to share that forewarning - which I'm doing now, as I type this!

Do with it as you will. Call me crazy, I don't care. Heard it all before... :p

Who is Madaba? The original name of an entity I once renamed Butterfly. I now no longer believe he is a separate being to me (recently I believed he was some kind of angel), I believe we are two rooms that make up the same house, him upstairs and me downstairs. We are two entities packed into the same persona. My job is to engage with the world, whilst he guides “me” whilst knowing the will of God and the plan for Christ’s return. Basically: It’s complicated!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
My mission:

1) To help prepare humankind for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ
2) To help establish a cadre of core disciples to serve him once he comes, to serve him as he sees fit

How might I go about all this?

Basically: being a Christian, and banging on about the second coming, so people get used to the idea!

And by letting the Butterfly Effect magnify my efforts!.......

But I believe Madaba has given me a forewarning, and I'm going to share that forewarning - which I'm doing now, as I type this!

Do with it as you will. Call me crazy, I don't care. Heard it all before... :p

Who is Madaba? The original name of an entity I once renamed Butterfly. I now no longer believe he is a separate being to me (recently I believed he was some kind of angel), I believe we are two rooms that make up the same house, him upstairs and me downstairs. We are two entities packed into the same persona.
You might want to organize a meeting amongst yourself and all the other forum members who have claimed to be divine, semi-divine or sent by G-d with special messages and/or for special purpose. Then, when you folks figure it out, you can report back to us.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
You might want to organize a meeting amongst yourself and all the other forum members who have claimed to be divine, semi-divine or sent by G-d with special messages and/or for special purpose. Then, when you folks figure it out, you can report back to us.
In my experience: Herding cats

I've found that such people don't seek like-minded individuals and don't see their individual purposes as being parts of a greater purpose that involves many more people, other than themselves :(

lostwanderingsoul

The Bible says in John 3:5 "that which is born of the spirit IS spirit". If you are not a psirit then maybe you need to think again about what "born again" means.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I believe his second coming has already begun and in its early stages

I agree with that part of the OP.

Beyond that, to me no one is special. Any one who acts with love is spreading His manifestation.