• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My time

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've been spending my time doing the tech behind a Discord channel (kind of like a chatroom but hosted by Discord). So far, it has been about a week, and I added a feed which autoposts news stories, and added and kind of figured out a bot which can do things like post random cat facts from the internet. Anxiety did get to me at first a little, but I had been up all day and night working on the news autoposting. After that, I slept for 11 hours. Not sure what things are going to amount to in the future.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Congrats, AT. :thumbsup:

The stages I usually go through when I'm trying to do something new and tech-related:

Anxiety
Optimism
Aggravation
Bafflement
Anger
Blinding Rage
Self-pity
Venomous Hatred for whoever programmed this thing, and a double dose for whoever wrote the tutorial.
Wondering if it's healthy for my heart to be beating this fast
Neurotic Determination
A Glimmer of hope when I try something and it doesn't take me all the way back to the beginning
A sudden realization that when the dufus who wrote the manual says "this" he actually means "that" and that if I cross-check the manual with the tutorial(s) it's likely I'll find in each the steps that were left out of the other

Success
Relief
Satisfaction
Exhaustion