• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Time on RF has also Come to an End

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
In view of recent developments I will be joining my brother Kolibri in leaving RF. I believe that the reasons given are valid and that the direction we have received is timely. (Heb 13:7, 17)

I have enjoyed my time here, but I believe it is time to say farewell.

Thank you for the conversations and I hope that our presence here has at least made people think seriously about what they believe. If we have caused people to make decisions, one way or the other, then we will have done our job.

I wish you all well.

Jay

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In view of recent developments I will be joining my brother Kolibri in leaving RF. I believe that the reasons given are valid and that the direction we have received is timely. (Heb 13:7, 17)

Thank you for the conversations and I hope that our presence here has at least made people think seriously about what they believe. If we have caused people to make decisions, one way or the other, then we will have done our job.

I wish you all well.

Jay

Aaww. Nooo..you cant leave us too. Good verses. I hope you find fellowship with like minds.

Cherrios!

Be blessed.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I wish you all well.

Jay

I read the article. Given that we share a country, any chance you'd be willing to discuss it's intent with me over email?
I'll PM you my address. Your call on whether you wish to make use of it.

I'm genuinely confused and disappointed. In any case, despite our vastly different spiritual beliefs I have enjoyed our conversations and will miss you. Come back if you're ever able.

Dave

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Will you come back occasionally for a visit?
You can't just leave me alone with all these atheists!

Edit:
I just noticed this is the JW DIR.
My apologies to the OP.
I hope the banfairy doesn't notice.

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Why not just stop online talks, and keep exchange views with international religions through essays.

Yoshua

I wish you all well.

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for informing us, yet I still has a pending questions in the thread "Is Jesus Archangel Michael." It is my pleasure to converse with you, we may have a disagreements in our discussion, but this is just for the RF.

May God Jehovah guide you in your walk and keep enlighten you, same with your brother Kolibri. I believed there is still JW here to take your place in the discussion.

Big_TJ

I wish you all well.

Jay
Farewell, JayJay. We might not always agree but I do enjoy your participation on the various issues. All the best in whatever you plan to do next.

Deidre

Ugh, I just learned of this, and I wasn't posting too often back during the summer. I miss you, JayJayDee. :(
God's best for you. :heart: