• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My theory on the universe and God

slipknot0129

You keep saying things like this and expecting us to just believe you without any sort of evidence. That simply is not going to happen.
Way I look at it, if the universe was uncaring, I'd be born as a bug and never born again. Yet the universe is caring and gave me a soul.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Way I look at it, if the universe was uncaring, I'd be born as a bug and never born again. Yet the universe is caring and gave me a soul.

What you're saying is that, if somehow the universe did not "care" for you, you would've been born as a different animal? Because that's what we are. Animals.

I do not buy this "the universe loves us" nonsense. The universe has no "will". It just is. It has no more care for you or anything else. In that way, it is better than being "loving" or whatever, because this way it is fair.

VioletVortex

I think that the universe, from a spiritual point of view, is a composite of various different spiritual forces. By this, I mean that under the material layer of the universe, there is a "spiritual fabric" consisting of various different spiritual forces or entities. Some of these could be described as "pure care" while others could be described as "pure hate". Some forces are in fact composites of multiple subforces in themselves.

Overall, I'd say that the nature cares about itself, and we, as a part of nature, are subject to this care on an objective level, meaning we don't all consistently reap care.

slipknot0129

What you're saying is that, if somehow the universe did not "care" for you, you would've been born as a different animal? Because that's what we are. Animals.

I do not buy this "the universe loves us" nonsense. The universe has no "will". It just is. It has no more care for you or anything else. In that way, it is better than being "loving" or whatever, because this way it is fair.
Earth is pretty awesome. That's enough proof that the universe is loving.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Some forces are in fact composites of multiple subforces in themselves.

"In fact?" You use this in a context that would more normally benefit from "in my opinion."

Overall, I'd say that the nature cares about itself, and we, as a part of nature, are subject to this care on an objective level, meaning we don't all consistently reap care.

Objective level? Sure sounds subjective to me.

Earth is pretty awesome. That's enough proof that the universe is loving.

Ehhhhh.

suncowiam

Pretty much I think the universe is heaven, but way better. Basically the law that governs the universe is love. Love is simply the strongest force in the universe. The universe was random at first. The universe came from nothing but after some time it was random. Over time the force of love took over the universe. Love is such a strong force. Love in it's very nature beats evil. Love was able to set the universe to perfection. This is why we have souls. Because we do what our souls desires because of love. It's hard to explain how love is infinitely more powerful than any other force but it is.

Love is how God came to be. Since the universe is infinite and love is infinite. It's pretty obvious a God had to be born. We are infinite beings and we do what our soul craves. God is female from what I've experienced of her.

To sum it up, love is the strongest force in the universe. It makes the universe way beyond heaven.

You are a romantic.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Pretty much I think the universe is heaven, but way better. Basically the law that governs the universe is love. Love is simply the strongest force in the universe. The universe was random at first. The universe came from nothing but after some time it was random. Over time the force of love took over the universe. Love is such a strong force. Love in it's very nature beats evil. Love was able to set the universe to perfection. This is why we have souls. Because we do what our souls desires because of love. It's hard to explain how love is infinitely more powerful than any other force but it is.

Love is how God came to be. Since the universe is infinite and love is infinite. It's pretty obvious a God had to be born. We are infinite beings and we do what our soul craves. God is female from what I've experienced of her.

To sum it up, love is the strongest force in the universe. It makes the universe way beyond heaven.
The universe is a tender box of spiraling galaxies with exploding stars and disappearing worlds. The most powerful stars and galaxies survive massive explosions from hap hazardous collisions, weak and uncoordinated stars and galaxies disappear in death spirals. History tells the story of many millions of people oppressed and killed in destructive wars, plagues and diseases ravaging populations, prisons overflowing with criminals, masses of people striving to survive hostile and oppressive governments. Most recently, nations strive to develop nuclear weapons, some to defend their sovereignty, others to destroy adversaries. When is love coming to the rescue?

Last edited:

Prestor John

I agree with some of this.

Prestor John

..do you have any proof of this beyond "feelings"?
Since when has a person needed proof to voice their opinion?

Also, how could he prove a feeling with anything beyond feelings?

Don't attack some poor soul just because you have "love-filled universe" hang ups.
You can't measure love. It isn't a force.
You say that while ignoring all the people moved by the force of love throughout human history?

You need to take a chill pill then have a rage dump.

Prestor John

The universe is a tender box of spiraling galaxies with exploding stars and disappearing worlds. The most powerful stars and galaxies survive massive explosions from hap hazardous collisions, weak and uncoordinated stars and galaxies disappear in death spirals. History tells the story of many millions of people oppressed and killed in destructive wars, plagues and diseases ravaging populations, prisons overflowing with criminals, masses of people striving to survive hostile and oppressive governments. Most recently, nations strive to develop nuclear weapons, some to defend their sovereignty, others to destroy adversaries. When is love coming to the rescue?
When Jesus comes again.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
There is a truth.

it don't live here.

You can choose the love of the truth though.

this universe is too naive though, you can see it's goodness but living creatures choose to be evil more often than not. and it's a tragic existence this way. born of wild spirit, so few embark on a quest for truth. truth that is spiritual in nature.

oh well gotta work see ya

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
You say that while ignoring all the people moved by the force of love throughout human history?

Can you show us how love is a force, and not just a silly human idea people like to assign to things it really doesn't apply to?

Electromagnetism is a force. In this context, how is love a force, and how are you going to show us that it's a force? This is a debate after all, he's talking about the fundamental forces, and you are replying to him using a completely different definition for "force." Love is an idea, that has an effect. THAT in itself doesn't demonstrate that it's a force: Fundamental or otherwise.

"Love" in itself is nothing: Its value is what people assign to it. You haven't shown us that it's an actual force. And you haven't shown us that it's anything more than an idea.

You need to take a chill pill then have a rage dump.

You need some education hammered into your head, ASAP.

Love is not a force. For you to assign it force-like qualities is a subjective assessment by yours truly. Nothing more. You have no point here.

Hint: Love doesn't move people. People's ideas about love move people. Unless you're literally making the claim that it overrides free will. It certainly can't override the fundamental forces...

Last edited: