• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My spider eats giant hissing cockroach

Spiderman

Veteran Member

He recently molted and changed colors and got much larger. He will reach twice that size. Before he molted he was too small to eat a meal that big and he would run away from it like a wimpy coward lol!

Now, finally that cockroache is gone. I've had it for like 3 months.

Oh, and, Happy mother's day to you! :)

Peace!

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Premium Member

He recently molted and changed colors and got much larger. He will reach twice that size. Before he molted he was too small to eat a meal that big and he would run away from it like a wimpy coward lol!

Peace!
Cool!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I had one once. When he got big enough I had to start feeding him "pinkies" I had to give him to someone else. I just didn't have the stomach for it.
20190511_220224.jpg

Cooky

Veteran Member

Peace!

I really enjoyed the commentary as well. Nicely done.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Crickets were all I ever fed to my pet tarantula. She was well nourished for several years solely on crickets. My tarantula could have lived well beyond ten years of age, had my wife not "accidentally" killed this creature while moving my pet tarantula's aquarium where my pet spider was crushed to death in her tunnel by the aquarium's gravel. On a dare for ten dollars, I'd once pan-fried my tarantula's molt, and ate her fried molt covered in ketchup. I was too drunk to remember what this tasted like, but the taste of fried tarantula molt with ketchup apparently doesn't bother me while I'm severely inebriated.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
On a dare for ten dollars, I'd once pan-fried my tarantula's molt, and ate her fried molt covered in ketchup.

Just a PSA. If you do this make sure you burn all the hairs off the tarantulas body. Or else it the could stick in your throat/sinuses and it will be extremely unpleasant.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Hi PaD, glad to see you're still about. Cool vid! Here's a St Andrew's Cross Spider that lives on my back verandah, she's been there for about 12 months now.

DSCN1756.JPG

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Just a PSA. If you do this make sure you burn all the hairs off the tarantulas body. Or else it the could stick in your throat/sinuses and it will be extremely unpleasant.

The tarantula molt I ate didn't have hair; although, I had to stop handling my tarantula after my skin become severely irritated from my tarantula rubbing its barbed spiked hair into my skin.