• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me - John 10:27

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS

Allegorical to John 6:44? No one is able to come to Me unless the Father, the one having sent Me, draws him, and I will raise him up in the last day.
Perhaps that is why skeptics don't get what it means to follow Christ. Their being does not resonate to the anointed word reaching those who are open to being vulnerable to their own human limitations.

danieldemol

Premium Member

Allegorical to John 6:44? No one is able to come to Me unless the Father, the one having sent Me, draws him, and I will raise him up in the last day.
Perhaps that is why skeptics don't get what it means to follow Christ. Their being does not resonate to the anointed word reaching those who are open to being vulnerable to their own human limitations.
I’m open to my own human limitations, I think the major difference between me and you is that I’m also open to Jesus’s human limitations, where you can’t admit to those because they would make Him less than God and then your head would implode.

David T

Premium Member

I see your lips moving

Darkforbid

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.