• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Sexual Immorality Questions

finalman

I have comitted one of the worst sins ever of which i deeply regret ever doing. I feel completely horrible for it now.

The sin that i comitted was beastiality.

I was just wondering if you know weather a sin such as great as this can ever be forgiven by the lord GOD.

The following is a quote from the old testiment relating to my sin

Exodus 2219 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

I have asked for GODs forgiveness but I don't ask it to be granted immediately or at all yet i have asked to earn it by sticking by a promise i made to GOD to never go back to these old ways and to live the rest of my life in a good and just manner.

Nomatter what happens i will continue repenting for my sins for the rest of my life.

Also if it can't what eventually will happen to me? What happens to Souls after GOD has finished punnishing them in hell?

Please don't hold back i need clarification......

cvipertooth

Finalman, I would like to start off by saying that the only impardonable sin is the denial of Jesus Christ. The verse in Exodus that you referred to was written in the Old Testament, which was before the arrival of Jesus on earth. This was after the Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt and the Levitical codes were placed. When Jesus dies on the cross, he took all of our sins with him so that they may be forgiven. Any sin you have comitted or will commit will be forgiven by the Lord if you ask for it. Accept God's forgiveness but you are doing the right thing by not returning to your old ways. This is the essence of Christianity. Another point: There is also a verse in the Bible that states that all sin are equal in the eyes of God. I'm not sure where it is but i can check up on it if you would like. It is man that has created "bad sins" and "REALLY bad sins". I hope this has been of use to you and I will be praying for you that the truth will be revealed to you and you wont live in guilt of your sins.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I do not participate in beastiality, however, there is debate about the morality of it. If you rape a non-human animal, than I feel that it is wrong. If the non-human animal genuinely cares for you, and you for him/her, then I don't see much problem with it. You may not agree with me, but love is common to all species, and it can pass between species. How, exactly, did what you say happened, happen? Can you explain it to me? PM me, if you don't want it in the forum. Is there anything in the New Testament that condemns beastiality (rape of a non-human)? Is there anything condemning zoophilia (a loving, sexual relationship between a human, and a non-human)?

finalman

Any and all information you can give me would be great. I would like to thank you for caring about me and my soul.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
There is also a verse in the Bible that states that all sin are equal in the eyes of God. I'm not sure where it is but i can check up on it if you would like.

Not to appear rude, but I just searched both New and Old testaments, and there is nothing about all sins being equal. I searched for "are equal" and only got three verses.

cvipertooth

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men"
Matthew 12:31
When the Bible says ALL manner of sin, it means all sin. It doesn not matter whether you lie or murder, a sin is a sin and i forgiven by god. I was wrong in statin that the "Bible says" when I should have given the verse and explained. I apoligize for my mistake and correct it witht the above verse. While the Bible does not say "equal sin" it does say "all sin" and all sin is forgiven by the blood of Jesus. Druidus I noticed your thread on how you hate your father. While i havent had a chance to read it I am sorry that you and your father do not get along and I will be praying for you and your father that you two may find peace between the two of you.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I do not "hate" him. I was just angry. I enjoy talking with him on all topics, including politics and religion, although we have widely varied opinions.

Thanks for clearing that up! :D