1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My schizophrenia book!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by robocop (actually), Jul 24, 2019.

1. robocop (actually)

robocop (actually) Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +498
    Religion:
    newly baptized into Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
    four – amplifying brains

After reading Eddi's book, I shared more than half of his symptoms, so I recognized my schizophrenia and wrote a book about it!

I have had a great many severe schizophrenic experiences over 20 years. It’s interesting because I’m smart which goes along with it, I remember them well when you are supposed to remember them, and it’s like having more than two brains because you’ve got your consciousness, your made up one, and the union of the two.

This book marks a compact description of such experiences that I believe any audience can enjoy. However schizophrenia is decidedly an adult thing for me.

My brother wrote: “Irreplaceable! The world continues moving into an era of improved understanding of what causes others to think, feel and act differently than ourselves. Eric’s latest book is an unchartered self-perspective on living with mental illness. This eye-opening life synopsis puts yourself into Eric’s shoes to experience real stories of how schizophrenia impacted him and those around him”- Ryan Eliason, Senior Actuarial Manager.

Many people have called it very interesting.

ebook:

https:/www.amazon.com/dp/Bo7VBBYK31

https://store.bookbaby.com/book/Oozing-with-Oodles-of-Positive-Schizophrenia1

Oozing with Oodles of Positive Schizophrenia|NOOK Book

Print:

https://store.bookbaby.com/book/Oozing-with-Oodles-of-Positive-Schizophrenia

and more.

• Like Like x 1
  2. David T

David T Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,809
    Better known here as religious forums in one cranium

3. robocop (actually)

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +498
    Religion:
    I chatted with David T. I believe it's amazing that someone as smart as me could think they were really schizophrenic for so long when all it takes is recognition to overcome the schizophrenia itself (but I still have it as well as many other symptoms like paranoia and anxiety). And yes, I believe people can have schizophrenia in masse or at least mass misperception. And yes, I believe the brain fights you partly because you will be taken care of.

#3 robocop (actually), Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  4. Darkforbid

Darkforbid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555
    Religion:
    Theist
    You can have all the schizophrenia symptoms and still not be schizophrenic

5. robocop (actually)

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +498
    Religion:
    Yes but I was a sucker for 20 years and when you're smart your schizophrenia is smart against you too.

6. robocop (actually)

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +498
    Religion:
    The new extended edition has almost 50% more content and symptoms of the original printed version. It weaves together what was going on in my brain better and really gets you wondering what happened. You see that delusions precede hallucinations and why it keeps going. It puts flesh on what clinical litmus tests use to see more detail. It includes family testimony.

www.allmynoodles.com/four

#6 robocop (actually), Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019