• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My religion is Violence

allfoak

Alchemist
Let's do it.

SmileyCentralEmoticon222.gif~c200

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm here to challenge your beliefs. The only religion I follow is Violence. The only true one in my opinion. Have a good day.

You won't find many followers here. The most we'd do if we wanted to be violent on this forum would be to add a "Pillow Fight" icon to our rating system to challenge each other, like this:

pillow-icon.png

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get used to the way we roll around here. :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm here to challenge your beliefs. The only religion I follow is Violence. The only true one in my opinion. Have a good day.
Welcome to the nuthouse collectively known as RF. By the sounds of it you will fit in just fine.

Arguably though a proselytizing religion of violence would make for some rather interesting "missionary" work.

"Hey, dolt, we's wanna tell yous 'bout the new jive!"
"Excuse me, but I'm a bit late. Perhaps another time.
"Get him, boys! Let's kick the living **** out of him!"

*Melee ensues*
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Milton Platt

So then you could ultimately be any one of a number of religions, as all have resorted to violence at one time or another.