• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My personal TOE

outhouse

Atheistically
Here is my view which is as much a guess as a guess can get :D also applies to gravity. Its my TOE.

Your welcome to tear this down, and point out possible errors in my imagination.

We know atoms are hollow, it is a visual mind screw that object are solid to our 3 dimensional brains.

BH = black hole

I believe/imagine the atoms are broken down to electrons and protons and separated, not any smaller in a BH. I believe they are squished together causing the unknown reaction in the singularity. Basically the space has been removed and we have multiple small elements in different degrees depending on where they reside in the singularity. Elements meaning not matter as we know it, but still matter. An unknown atomic structure that is still an energy plant like a sun but on an extreme scale of gravity that changes atomic structures. Sun equals atoms still being able to hold their typical structure. BH meaning gravity so strong it has broken down atomic structure.

So take that and I address gravity as being created from the combination of dark matter/energy as being the fabric of our space, and that inside of atoms before they are broken down this fabric is naturally compressed, and in that when enough are compiled together we can measure the weak force. The weak force is cause by quantum entanglement, as when the fabric of space is compressed even if just slightly in an atom, pulls its counter parts of the fabric outside the atom towards the atom. The force so weak it Is not really measurable on its own. But with large masses of atoms this stretching of the fabric can be measured.

The reason a BH shows much more gravity then a sun is because as the space of the atoms has been reduced to nothing, the fabric of space is puled inwards exponentially. [if I worded that properly] then just compiled atoms.

Just my imagination.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Anyways are components of an atom limitless? Basically do atoms have atoms?

My guess they might seem "hollow" is due to limitations of instrumentation of which are comprised of atoms themselves. I figure there are horizons limited by our physical capabilities to peer past them past a certain point.

outhouse

Atheistically

Covellite

Gravity is one of the four fundamental forces. Other three are quite well explained but gravity still remains the missing link in the most important theory of unified field.
IMO gravity is phenomenon, usually described as force, but it is not force at all. I guess that everything that exists in the universe is still part of one single form that exists only in dimension "zero" which is beyond any possible perception. In the "zero" dimension everything is still one.
Very interesting subject :)

outhouse

Atheistically
IMO gravity is phenomenon, usually described as force, but it is not force at all.

I thought it factually was a weak force.

. I guess that everything that exists in the universe is still part of one single form that exists only in dimension "zero" which is beyond any possible perception. In the "zero" dimension everything is still one.

I'm not sure there is a dimension 0. Dark matter/energy could be limitless, and our universe expanded into this never ending fabric.

Covellite

I thought it factually was a weak force.

I'm not sure there is a dimension 0. Dark matter/energy could be limitless, and our universe expanded into this never ending fabric.
The four fundamental forces: strong interaction, electromagnetic interaction, weak interaction and gravitational interaction. Only gravitational interaction speculate with "gravitons", while other forces are quite well documented. So, there is still no theory of unified field since gravitons are still just hypothetical particles.

Covellite

The string theory, M-theory, 10 dimensions universe theory and many more mathematical elegance theories are very exciting.

outhouse

Atheistically
The four fundamental forces: strong interaction, electromagnetic interaction, weak interaction and gravitational interaction. Only gravitational interaction speculate with "gravitons", while other forces are quite well documented. So, there is still no theory of unified field since gravitons are still just hypothetical particles.

Thank you, you have me reading lol ;)

Einstein's theory states it is not a force. While Newtons law does.

Gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental interactions of nature. Which is what I was referring to

You did correct me perfectly and in context.

Covellite

One thing that goes in favor that we still don't have exact theory of the universe is when two particles become "entangled," anything that happens to one will be experienced by the other, even if they're on opposite sides of the universe.