• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My paranormal investigations in random locations

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
To me this raises a very interesting point for acceptance of this paranormal phenomenon.

In a materialist worldview there is no logical reason why some people would capture more than others with the exact same equipment at the same places.

An enterprising parapsychologist could then actually confirm or deny this phenomenon with controlled experiments. I wonder if it has even been tried.

Even EVP equipment producing more activity for an alleged gifted person could also be tested in the same way.

To be honest, I don't know if that's ever been done before. But I know that spirits don't always respond on command, and some spirits don't like living people in their space. I experienced that earlier this afternoon while I was walking toward the barracks at the old fort. I didn't even make it to the door when I clearly heard "Go away!" both audibly and on the spirit box. I heeded the warning and moved on. I've always been able to document something paranormal during my previous investigations at the fort, but not this time.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
To be honest, I don't know if that's ever been done before. But I know that spirits don't always respond on command, and some spirits don't like living people in their space. I experienced that earlier this afternoon while I was walking toward the barracks at the old fort. I didn't even make it to the door when I clearly heard "Go away!" both audibly and on the spirit box. I heeded the warning and moved on. I've always been able to document something paranormal during my previous investigations at the fort, but not this time.
If you got "Go away!" on the spirit box that right there is documenting something seemingly paranormal. To show others as I understand it, you would need a second regular tape recorder also?

Now would audibly hearing "Go away!" be something you expect anyone with normal hearing would have heard or are you saying you were psychically hearing?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
If you got "Go away!" on the spirit box that right there is documenting something seemingly paranormal. To show others as I understand it, you would need a second regular tape recorder also?

Having an EVP recorder or a digital recorder is better while investigating when other people are around, but I was alone this time.

Now would audibly hearing "Go away!" be something you expect anyone with normal hearing would have heard or are you saying you were psychically hearing?

The disembodied voice that said, "Go away!" was audibly loud, so I'm sure it would have been heard by other people. I knew it was a spirit rather than a living person because I also heard it in my mind as well as hearing it with my own ears and on the spirit box. I didn't actually see the spirit who said it, but I felt its strong presence. I got the feeling that whoever it was didn't want me there.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Have you ever taken the Ghosts of Gettysburg tour? I don't know if they still have it, but last time I was there, I was tempted to go on it. But it's a nighttime tour and I wasn't able to do it.

No, I haven't been to Gettysburg, but it's definitely on my bucket list. I've already told my husband that I want to go there. I have investigated Civil War battlefields and abandoned forts before, but investigating Gettysburg would top them all.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Having an EVP recorder or a digital recorder is better while investigating when other people are around, but I was alone this time.

The disembodied voice that said, "Go away!" was audibly loud, so I'm sure it would have been heard by other people. I knew it was a spirit rather than a living person because I also heard it in my mind as well as hearing it with my own ears and on the spirit box. I didn't actually see the spirit who said it, but I felt its strong presence. I got the feeling that whoever it was didn't want me there.
My thought on the regular audio recorder was so you can share with others after. Or if the spirit says something interesting, you got it recorded.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
My thought on the regular audio recorder was so you can share with others after. Or if the spirit says something interesting, you got it recorded.

At the last couple of locations I've been to, I've tried to record good EVPs, but it hasn't worked out well for me yet. I plan to keep trying, though. I have an EVP that I recorded back in January, and I still can't figure out what it says.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I decided to post my latest SLS image in this thread rather than start a new "My Paranormal Investigation" thread for it because I don't consider my time at the location a thorough investigation. There were a couple of factors that prevented me from conducting the kind of investigation that I think is deserving of its own thread in this forum. I tried to collect evidence of paranormal activity yesterday at a location where I have communicated with and interacted with multiple spirits before, but I didn't have much luck this time. It was hot and humid outside, and the location was crowded with a lot of people. The location was Crystal Bridges in Bentonville, Arkansas.

There was a long hiking trail where I wanted to conduct an investigation, so I could collect some tangible evidence of the spirits that I've interacted with during previous visits. As I said, I didn't have much luck. My efforts were repeatedly interrupted by other people, and the spirits present weren't inclined to cooperate with me as they've been before. I was only able to get one SLS image, and it wasn't even a good one. The white dots that are seen in the picture are of a spirit attempting to manifest itself. I decided to include three different SLS images that I took of living people in order to demonstrate how the SLS camera maps out human forms.

IMG_2186[2].PNG

IMG_2183[1].PNG IMG_2184[1].PNG IMG_2185[1].PNG

SLS - Structured Light Sensor
An SLS camera can detect human shapes in absolute darkness or full light. It allows paranormal investigators to detect spirits that can't be seen with the naked eye, unless a spirit manifests. It gives paranormal investigators the ability to see a 3D image (like a skeleton) of a spirit. The green lines and white dots are spirits that have been mapped out by the camera through an infrared grid.