• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My newest creation

Demonic Kitten

Most people don't realize I am a poet so I thought I would share my newest creation with everyone. What do you think of the poem? What do you think it says about the writer? I'm just curious to see what people think.

Being Beaten Again

Twisted,

Torn,

Ripped apart,

Beaten,

Bleeding,

Losing the fight,

What can I do?

I’m being beaten again.

My heart is fractured,

But so is my mind.

Frightened,

Secluded,

Alone in the fight,

Why won’t anyone help me?

Screaming,

Crying,

Dying,

How can I stop the pain?

You see me,

But you don’t get me.

You hold me,

But you don’t believe I exist.

You kiss me,

But you can’t feel my emotions.

Losing,

Oozing,

Breathing no more.

Help me,

Save me,

Don’t walk away from me.

Don’t leave,

I don’t like it here in the dark.

Where did you go?​

Hi There ... From one poet to another ... I think this is a marvellous piece of prose! It mirrors exactly what I believe you were thinking when you put your thoughts down on paper. The single word stanzas were a little disconcerting at first but as I read further they became hard hitting and relevant. Well done!

Demonic Kitten

Thank you....and you are right. I have 2 phases I write in. The Mind and the Heart. This piece came from the mind and for the most part the poems that do come from my mind are dark...this one is actually pretty light compared to some I have written.