• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My New Knee

Altfish

Veteran Member
Thanks op seems to have gone well just waiting to see the consultant to confirm.
talking more gibberish than usual i apologise

Altfish

Veteran Member
How goes it?
Going very well, just seen the consultant and I'm off home this afternoon as long as there are no hiccups. That's a day early.

Mrs Altfish now has a week or two of hard work because I'll be fairly immobile during that period. She knows what is coming!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going very well, just seen the consultant and I'm off home this afternoon as long as there are no hiccups. That's a day early.

Mrs Altfish now has a week or two of hard work because I'll be fairly immobile during that period. She knows what is coming!

And then she can take you shopping :hugehug:

Altfish

Veteran Member
9 days after the operation. First visit today to the physio, and am doing well.
Dressing was taken off and it is healing well, I managed to reduce the medicines from 8 to 6 codeine a day by accident ... friends came round and I didn't realise what time it was.
Hoping to drop it again by this weekend to 4 a day

Altfish

Veteran Member
Saw my consultant today, 5-weeks after the operation. I threw the crutches away a week ago and feel I'm a good 2-weeks ahead of where I was with my right leg.
Consultant was very pleased, he;s signed me off, doesn't want to see me again until the 12-month check up in December. I can drive again!!

Just need to keep building up strength, stamina and muscles

Altfish

Veteran Member
Well, it is now 8-weeks post 2nd operation.
I've been signed off for over 2 weeks by my consultant, "I usually see patients after 12-weeks but you are already beyond where I'd expect them to be"
I'm signed off a month early by my physio.
Now it may not seem much to most but this weekend I did two 4 miles plus walks.

All looking good for the bionic man.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been signed off for over 2 weeks by my consultant, "I usually see patients after 12-weeks but you are already beyond where I'd expect them to be"

It's still funny that you have a "noonie".

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Four mile walks are good, just dont over do it.