• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My "new" improved analog lifestyle

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Honestly I found the answer to my future spiritual awakening :oops: and it is offline.

For so many years (long before I become an RF member), I was online to seek people who was similar to me and my quest for spiritual answers. And I have met so many truly amazing people who do mean a lot to me. But forums also have a very negative aspect with it. Something I feel every day. And that negativity is blocking any further spiritual online advancement.

And since my life become more and more analog again, I also see it in my spiritual practice, I do much better off internet than online these days.
But I am not leaving RF like I tried before, I just dont have any "connection" right now, I bored the heck out of my self discussing religion or spiritual topics online.

I don't blame anyone. I just need a different focus. Meaning being away from online discussion might be what I need now.

Honestly I love my analog offline life better, than spending time grinding the same topics again and again.

I might be an old soul in a not old body :) who see life in a new happy offline way now.
I have even a plan of buying an old typewriter:)
A notebook and a pen.

I beginning to find back to my old hobbies from my childhood.

I can feel happiness within when I write this. ( I might have found the freedom i been seeking)