• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My new favorite pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
1382.png

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Second of all is it snowing? :p
He will not attack your delicate sensibilities!

Ah, I see now. You're trying to use a strawman as a brush to paint me with. Nice Try.

I'm not offended or outraged. I'm not some oversensitive prude, nor am I hung up on political correctness. I don't have a problem with dark humor, either, provided the situation and context. I'm just saying it takes a lack of class, character, and integrity to use a rape joke as an attack on a political opponent. Also, I've known people, some who were close to me, who were raped. It's a pretty serious and traumatic experience, obviously. It's something I wouldn't make light of out of respect for them.

It's adorable though how some conservatives will accuse others of being "snowflakes", but their smirk would quickly disappear behind quivering lips if someone were to make a joke about urinating on a crucifix or defecating on the U.S. flag.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I'm just saying it takes a lack of class, character, and integrity to use a rape joke as an attack on a political opponent.

You have no idea what your even talking about! None of you do!

Ya'll gotta stop my sides are hurting, I can't laugh anymore.

Yall have a good night.

:D

Enoch07

Premium Member
It's adorable though how some conservatives will accuse others of being "snowflakes", but their smirk would quickly disappear behind quivering lips if someone were to make a joke about urinating on a crucifix or defecating on the U.S. flag.

I think someone is insecure about being a :snowflake: maybe!

Enoch07

Premium Member
According to the script that you're attempting to adhere to, you forgot to also call me an autistic NPC libtard beta cuck.

No, I am the autist.

See you have no idea how this works, you're just spouting random words you've heard and hope the make a coherent sentence.

Shad

Veteran Member
I'm just saying it takes a lack of class, character, and integrity to use a rape joke as an attack on a political opponent. Also, I've known people, some who were close to me, who were raped. It's a pretty serious and traumatic experience, obviously. It's something I wouldn't make light of out of respect for them.

It wasn't a rape joke. Sargon said it to expose Phillips as a control freak as she takes trolling as serious threats to her life. He gambled that Phillips would take a non-threat as a threat and she fell for it. She uses her status like a cudgel to shut down criticism. The point against Phillips was made years ago before Sargon became a politician.

Shad

Veteran Member
Ah, of course. I knew it had to be some sort of stupid bandwagon. It takes a special lack of self awareness to uncritically swallow and regurgitate a zany narrative that's spoon fed to them, and then not see the irony in referring to others as "NPC"s.

Ironic part is that cartoon is doing exactly what you posted but the user is clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.