• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My mother

Viker

Häxan
It just dawned on me that many years ago I posted about my mother's deteriorating health somewhere on here.

I feel now I should at least let others know of her passing. Many responded to me posting about her. And I appreciated the sympathy and support.

She passed away from heart failure on June 20, 2016. Born on August 7, 1943.

She was my hero and the only angel I ever met. It might help me even more by putting this out into the air as her birthday approaches.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
It just dawned on me that many years ago I posted about my mother's deteriorating health somewhere on here.

I feel now I should at least let others know of her passing. Many responded to me posting about her. And I appreciated the sympathy and support.

She was my hero and the only angel I ever met. It might help me even more by putting this out into the air as her birthday approaches.
You signed up before I did. That's amazin' like a raisin, because I don't remember. I don't do a good job of keeping track of all members. If members post in the same threads as I do I'll start to recognize them, but other than that I tend to confuse persons with one another.

Let me recall....almost immediately after I joined the forum changed. The frubals turned into likes etc etc. You must remember the frubalic period.

Viker

Häxan
You signed up before I did. That's amazin' like a raisin, because I don't remember. I don't do a good job of keeping track of all members. If members post in the same threads as I do I'll start to recognize them, but other than that I tend to confuse persons with one another.

Let me recall....almost immediately after I joined the forum changed. The frubals turned into likes etc etc. You must remember the frubalic period.
I fell off the RF map for over six years. A little changed. I remember and some of the old timers still call them frubals.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
artificial-large-lily-arrangement-with-vase-nearly-natural-205083.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

May she always watch over you as a revered Ancestor. My condolences.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I'm really sorry for your loss... If what you post here is anything to go by your character, she seems to have done right in the way she raised you. Through you, her legacy lives on. :)