• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Mona is Gone

Jumi

I have 2 other dogs, they were surprisingly somber when we brought her home.
Seen same thing with cats mourning their adopted brothers. It's like they knew somehow that the other cats not coming back. Spend time with the other dogs, it may take some before you all will get back to it.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Sorry for your loss. My family suffered the same last year when we lost our pug, Astro. He died before our eyes with the members of the family stroking him. It was my son's dog who was on a business tour at that time, he was the most affected.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Sorry to hear of your loss, I know it’s never easy to say goodbye to a dog for the final time

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't have the proper words right now, I am so emotionall right now. just about 12 days ago Mona had trouble keeping her eyes open, and then she seemed to bounce back and then suddenly she spiraled out of control. And he gums got pale, and she became aenemic, and lethargic and wouldn't eat, and we took to the hospital, but she died over night, I wish I was there with her, when she passed away. It so fast. She was there in my arms just yesterday, and now shes gone...
View attachment 25329 View attachment 25330 View attachment 25331 View attachment 25332

Dude it's heart breaking, my condolences.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
So sorry. :( Our pets are members of our family and losing one is like losing a child. When death is sudden, there is no time to prepare.
The loyalty of a dog is unmatched IMO.....their love is unconditional. Our thoughts are with you.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
She loved me the most when I saved her yellow and white gummy bears. She didn't eat the other flavors.