• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Little Shrine

Hey guys,
I guess I am becoming a regular here just cause I have had a lot going on this week but my first statues just came in the mail and I felt like showing them to you guys and giving you all a big thank you!

As you can see I have acquired a few Buddha statues over the years and I decided ( for right now anyway) to put my new statue of lord Krishna and Lord Shiva among them. I haven't really set up a shrine before so it may need some work but for right now I'm just as pleased as punch!

I will be making another post in the near future to ask about what I should do over my two weeks of devotion once I have a better idea of what I am going to do each day. I appreciate all the help I have gotten here in such a short time frame.

Attachments

• PXL_20220326_014747148[1].jpg
    PXL_20220326_014747148[1].jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 0

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Its beautiful!

I actually have that picture of Buddha in my puja room...

Can you tell me about the cat figure?

Its beautiful!

I actually have that picture of Buddha in my puja room...

Can you tell me about the cat figure?
Whenever I've meditated very deeply i feel like I have images of cats appear somewhere in my mind. So I decided having a Cat Buddha might be a good idea as I seemed rather attracted to the image.