• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My life biggest wakeup call.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
A week ago when I lost the rest of my personal belongings and was kicked out of my Ex- GF`s apartment (not because of her, but the local government) I was facing my worst nightmare, or so I thought anyway, It was a big wakeup call that I was not "secure" from not being dragged down into the life of a homeless person. I was there, alone and with nothing except for the clothes I was wearing. My thought was, ok is this really how is it going to end? Will I be a nightwalker in the street because I have no place to go? But a few days ago I started to think positive again, and I actually now see the freedom of not being pulled down by the government's dirty tricks toward us regular citizens :) To be homeless does not need to be awful, it can be what is needed to turn our life back on track. I know because this is what happens to me right now :)

The wakeup call of my life. I still don't own anything, but it feels so good to not worry about what if, and how to. And even the school I am attending (now in digital form) has agreed to help me out and my teacher is doing a fantastic job in finding places that I can stay until the school is ending at the end of May.

Life is good. because I want it to be good. I found a new path back up to a life similar to what I used to live. But not in the same destructive way. A brighter future.

Think positive and positive will happen :) I used to think negatively (especially about my self) But that lead me to lose everything. so now without anything, I can be positive and just enjoy the joyride of the future :)

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
A week ago when I lost the rest of my personal belongings and was kicked out of my Ex- GF`s apartment (not because of her, but the local government) I was facing my worse nightmare, or so I thought anyway, It was a big wakeup call that I was not "secure" from not being dragged down into the life of a homeless person. I was there, alone and with nothing except for the clothes I was wearing. My thought was, ok is this really how is it going to end? Will I be a nightwalker in the street because I have no place to go? But a few days ago i started to think positive again, and I actually now see the freedom of not being pulled down by the government's dirty tricks toward us regular citizens :) To be homeless does not need to be awful, it can be what is needed to turn our life back on track. I know because this is what happens to me right now :)

The wakeup call of my life. I still don't own anything, but it feels so good to not worry about what if, and how to. And even the school I am attending (now in digital form) has agreed to help me out and my teacher is doing a fantastic job in finding places that I can stay until the school is ending at the end of May.

Life is good. because I want it to be good. I found a new path back up to a life similar to what I used to live. But not in the same destructive way. A brighter future.

Think positive and positive will happen :) I used to think negatively (especially about my self) But that lead me to lose everything. so now without anything, I can be positive and just enjoy the joyride of the future :)

Stay safe dude. I’m glad you are holding up well given the circumstances, but I still I hope things turn round for you soon. (Make sure to have warm and water-resistant coat in case the weather changes).

Not sure how things work where you are, but there maybe welfare, homeless shelters or housing charities you can talk to. Just a thought. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Stay safe dude. I’m glad you are holding up well given the circumstances, but I still I hope things turn round for you soon. (Make sure to have warm and water-resistant coat in case the weather changes).

Not sure how things work where you are, but there maybe welfare, homeless shelters or housing charities you can talk to. Just a thought. :)
Thank you :) Yes there are some shelters that give out warm clothes for free at the moment, so if its cold and rainy like today, i can go there :) Right now i vist my ex-GF and she allow me to use her laptop for some time today. I can vist her in daytime, but not stay here at night (house rules of the building) Its a building for disabled people and only they can stay here.

Life goes up and down, and right now its a bit down :) But i am sure it will get better one day :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Don't take this the wrong way...
How about getting a job to support a more stable lifestyle?
Well I have been unemployed for a long time due to PTSD after a bus crash in 2015 but and right now I am studying to get a better job then I could get without an education, I mentioned before that I study to become a freight forwarder, and that education ends in May, then because of Coronavirus, the unemployment has gone through the roof here in Norway. So it will not be easy to get a job right away.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well I have been unemployed for a long time due to PTSD after a bus crash in 2015 but and right now I am studying to get a better job then I could get without an education, I mentioned before that I study to become a freight forwarder, and that education ends in May, then because of Coronavirus, the unemployment has gone through the roof here in Norway. So it will not be easy to get a job right away.
I'd forgotten about that.

It's a good plan.
Soldier on & fare well, bruderherz!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is someone getting old there and forgetful? :confused: is your mind on a slippery slope into a nursing home :p
Reminds me of the oft repeated joke....

Doctor: I have bad news.
Patient: Give it to me straight, doc.
Doctor: You have lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, & skin cancer.
Patient: Dang...is that all?
Doctor: No, you also have advanced alzheimer's.
Patient: Well at least I don't have cancer.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Reminds me of the oft repeated joke....

Doctor: I have bad news.
Patient: Give it to me straight, doc.
Doctor: You have lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, & skin cancer.
Patient: Dang...is that all?
Doctor: No, you also have advanced alzheimer's.
Patient: Well at least I don't have cancer.
:eek: whoops

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can be positive and just enjoy the joyride of the future

I celebrate your accomplishment of focusing on the positive while dealing with your situation. I doubt I could do even 1/2 as well as you if I were in your place.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I celebrate your accomplishment of focusing on the positive while dealing with your situation. I doubt I could do even 1/2 as well as you if I were in your place.
I think I have gone into a form of survival mode :) Sleeping under a bridge at night is not a comfortable way of living, but some nights that is all I have :) Giving up is not an option, and actually, when someone is down like this, I realized it is now that I see all the possibilities that arise from people around me, who wish to help, and it is the same people who did not care before, because now they see that their help is needed. and I think maybe that was not something they thought about before.

And I want to say this about my ex GF, even we no longer are together as a couple, she is my best support and the best friend I can have. Without her, I don't think I could stay this positive in the situation. She has knowledge about normal life far beyond me.

PureX

Veteran Member
And I want to say this about my ex GF, even we no longer are together as a couple, she is my best support and the best friend I can have. Without her, I don't think I could stay this positive in the situation. She has knowledge about normal life far beyond me.
Women are programmed to survive whereas men are programmed to dominate and control. Which is why life calls for humility and dogged determination, women will get through the difficult times when men give up and succumb.