• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My letters to the Son of Sam!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, I'm going to write some letters to David Berkowitz, because I've been getting anointed with some unusual baby Jesus juice, and baby Jesus oil, in my virgin lantern lately.

Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, killed some people I pray to in Queens. Queens is the hometown of Spiderman, and I want to tell him about my Queens. The Son of Sam , was Jewish on both sides of the family, claimed he was born "son of hope" in 1987, the year I was born, and he loves Jesus, who had "King of the Jews" written above his head.

"Dear David, take authority in your Kingship, for Jesus was called "the Son of David". King David of the Old Testament was the Son of Sam. One of your victims, named Virginia, who worked at JFK airport, seemed to be telling me, King David was the "Son of Sam", because his spiritual Father was Sam (Samuel), Sam was the one responsible for his anointing, equipping, training, rise to power, kingship, his personal trainer in a sense, the one who put David into power, who women sang about "killing tens of thousands", making Saul jealous, because he was the Son of Sam.

I believe you are the prodigal Son of Sam. The prodigal son, in Scripture, returns as the most sinful of sons, to be a slave, after spending a big chunk of his father's fortune on alcohol, parties, prostitutes, sin, foolishness, and wickedness, and the Father gives him the finest robe, the best ring on his finger, slays the fatted calf, throws a bigger party over him than the loyal son , rejoicing, saying "He was dead, now he is alive. He was lost, now he is found".

A greater party is thrown over him, than the son who always obeyed his father. It made the other son very angry.

You said you were born, reborn "son of hope", in 1987, you became a freeman. I was born 1987, and right after I learned about you being born in 1987 a "Freeman", I went to Capitol Hill, Saint Paul, to pray to the Capitol Hill Queens, where there is a ladder memorial to dead firemen, I call "Jacob's ladder", ascent to Heaven, ascent to God. I noticed especially something I noticed before, but it stood out more than ever this time.

The words "Freeman" and "1987" are carved into the plaque right next to each other. I couldn't believe I was seeing that right after you said you were a free man, in 1987, because it is my favorite Capitol Hill shrine to pray at, due to it's Shinto significance. I will have to take a picture for you, because I went there specifically to pray for you, the day I learned about you being reborn.

In fact, multiple descendants of Abraham, who were murdered by Ted Bundy, visited me in jail, I have no doubt, because of the coincidences that followed, like a penny dated the year the first visitor Denise Naslund was killed 1974,
images (1).jpg
found in a holding cell, (pennies are not supposed to be in jail), waiting for court, right after I wrote a letter to her, based on a vision, feeling her presence.

She was a descendant of Abraham on her mother's side, but I found out her last name on her dad's side is Swedish, and my Dad said when I called to look up the name "did you know you have Swedish on your mother's side"? I didn't know that, so through her I found out, we both have Vikings ancestors, and the football team here is called "Vikings".

After escaping from jail a second time, he murdered a descendant of Levi, named Lisa Levy (Levy actually means Levi)
download (1).jpg
(my name Matthew is an alternative for Levi), Jesus was a descendant of Levi on his mom's side.

Ted was trying to murder everyone in the Chi Omega sorority house. Ted on his rampage, saw a girl holding a rosary in that house, and a feeling of impending doom came over him , he said suddenly, he had to drop his weapon and flee in terror, couldn't advance.

It was the evidence left at that Chi Omega house that was what was necessary for a conviction with certainty and a death penalty for him. But there was also a Rosary miracle, (Rosary means) "crown of Roses", primarily a prayer to a woman, from the tribe of Levi, the name of the woman Ted killed at that house, and Ted actually named his only daughter "Rose". The first of his victim's to visit me, had a mother "Eleanor Rose".

Chi Omega, that sorority house, translates into "Jesus the Dragon", because "Chi" in China means Dragon, Omega means Jesus, or the end. There is supposed to be a Messiah, that many rabbis actually believe assists the Messiah from Judah, who comes from the serpent and Dragon tribe of Dan. Dan and Judah are both said to be lions as well, were the most populous tribes, that built the Temple and tabernacle. I noticed your chinese Zodiac is the serpent, and so is JFK's and Jackie Kennedys. The Kennedys are Irish, more than 1,000 books written about JFK alone, more about the rest of the family, and there is no family outside of the Bible and Quran, that has more writings about it.

In fact, there is a book written about JFK returning as a figure from Scripture, and a Messiah, with a healed fatal headwound. Scripture talks about the world going after a man who dies from a fatal head wound , and rises from the abyss, the world of the dead. The world goes after him for a time.

Dragon comes from the word "Draconem", meaning "Great serpent", and a tribe of Danu (also called Dana, female for Dan) , that arrived in Ireland on ships, they said they descend from a serpent, and are a Divine race, and the mother of the serpent can become a she-wolf. JFK got an Irish Wolfhound, from a priest in Dublin, the year of his assassination, he named "wolf", a wolf breastfeeding twins got the Roman Empire , and Roman Catholic Church it's name.

The only nation to claim to have the corpse of Jesus Christ, where the religion has no Dogmas or Scriptures to contradict Christianity, no one knows who founded it, venerates a woman who becomes a she-wolf (Amaterasu), as the Kami that her creator wanted to be the most loved and venerated, more than any male deity.

In Japan, Kami means God, spirit, Angel, or ghost. Even Japanese Christians call God "Kami". But Okami means "Wolf". So I was saying "Oh Kami, Oh kami, please grant me...". I was saying "Wolf, Wolf", as the boy who cried wolf.
OKAMMYX001.jpg

The tribe of Dan were the greatest sailors of Israel, and wolf is assigned to their zodiac.

The most female dominant animal on earth, the spider, also the scorpion
img_0006_med_hr.jpeg
, is assigned to Dan but the Phoenix bird that commits suicide and rises from the dead (which is interesting, because God helped Samson commit suicide in a Kamikaze attack), as well as the tribe of Dan is the Griffin, the Lion with wings, the head of an Eagle.
griffin-symbolism2.jpg
Dan is represented by just the plain Eagle as well, and the Scorpion, both of the symbols for the Global defense initiative, and the brotherhood of Nod, meaning they can lead them opposite forces into an alliance. Nod was the location where Cain went when after he killed Abel, a place provided for him, East of Eden, so, people unfit for the Kingdom of Heaven, can be lead to the land of Nod, to be loved by mother God, and the Island girls, and spider women, Queens of the worldwide web, East of Eden.
latest

download.jpg

When I got out of jail, following the visitations of Ted Bundy Victims, calling themselves "Capitol Hill Queens" (before knowing there was a Capitol Hill in Minnesota, where violently murdered women are sometimes enshrined by the thousands, in the form of red markers with names, neither did I know that I would live near there), I discovered I lived in the city of Ted Bundy's first victim, and there is a memorial plaque to her, where she used to work with her Father, at Golden Valley Humane society.

I visited, placed my hand on the plaque to pray to her, her name is Elizabeth, and I prayed I could be her "John the Baptist", for John the Baptist was son of Elizabeth. I don't know , but I think her reply seemed to be, "you are Ted Bunny, the Beast of the Apocalypse, prefigured by the bunny from the monster rabbit from Monty Python, and the killer bunny that attacked president Jimmy carter", ( the president who defeated Ted Kennedy). Ted Bunny the son of Uncle Sam. I found out my Chinese zodiac is Fire Bunny,
dkvdg7-629157d8-ae51-4557-8a15-e94ef74a0705.jpg
and my name and Ted mean the same thing. She actually worked a lot with bunnies, there is a special day devoted to the bunnies there.

I also found a red fighting sea bees military jacket on memorial weekend, dated the year she was murdered, and she died on memorial weekend, May 30. That memorial day, I found the plaques where the Vietnam and Korean war dead have their names carved, and I wasn't looking for them, I just took a different route home. I also found a cord of Saint Philomena, last May 30, anniversary of Elizabeth Perry's murder, Memorial day. Saint Philomena was tortured repeatedly, and violently murdered, for keeping chastity, when pressured from a Roman Caesar. She started working many miracles, but not until over 1500 years after her death. Saint John Vianney gave her credit for all of his miracles, and composed a litany to honor her. Wearing Saint philomena cords and oil, or having a Saint Philomena chaplet, are a thing.

I got out of jail last incarceration on the feast of Saint Philomena, and I consider her my patron Saint, because she is called "patron Saint of hopeless cases".

Uncle Sam I believe is for Uncle Samson, the American Eagle, for the tribe of Dan. Samson was a descendant of Dan. I have ancestors from two places the tribe of Dan supposedly settled, for I believe Samson wishes to be the Hercules personification of American Government, Uncle Sam.

Samson was strongest man by far, of any that billions believe actually existed, who could have single handedly defended an entire nation from the attacks of the Philistines, if he hadn't fallen into fornication with Delilah ( he killed a thousand dreaded philistines with the jaw bone of a donkey, and tore a lion to pieces with bare hands). An Angel spoke of his coming into the world, and he killed more people than both world trade center and pentagon attacks combined, with his bare hands, when he pushed over the Temple of Dagon, in a Kamikaze attack.

Samson means "Of the Sun", the Kamikaze wore the Sun disk, Samson was the greatest Kamikaze ever recorded, but Samson and the Kamikaze targeted targets that were a threat, not random civilians.

Israel was represented by the Sun disk in Joseph's prophetic dream.

George Washington, the first American President, many say he descended from a Scandinavian King named Odin, Dan is short for Odin, Vikings worshiped someone named Odin, and they put dragons on their ships, serpents on their sails. Odin can sound like "Oh Dan!" Also called Woden, for "Woe Dan!" The most famous song in Ireland, where the tribe of Danu is said to have visited, is the song "Oh Danny boy".
e4aeaba18d998ae8b93d37a33ce15759.jpg

Scandinavians named Denmark "Dan's Mark". In the Old Testament, the tribe of Dan, the tribe most associated with boats, would name cities, rivers, or places after their father Dan. Many firms and companies and places in Scandinavia, have names that come from Dan.

George Washington and Saint George both rode white horses. A white horse is the symbol for Dan as well. Saint George is the only Saint I know of who converted an entire city, and became the patron Saint of multiple countries, one of the 14 holy helpers, based on him slaying a dragon that appeared to have incarnated into a material creature. Ethiopians sometimes put him on their flags, and gave Saint George the credit for the greatest defeat of an African Empire against a modern European power, in history.
Imperial-Standard-of-Ethiopia-0004-327x193.jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
And you, Son of Sam, King David, Son of Samuel, never doubt thy kingship, rule, reign, and authority when in spiritual warfare (prayer , intercession)! King David was arguably a worse sinner than David Berkowitz , because after being renowned for how holy, humble, holy he was, called a man after God's own heart, he had a holy friend Uriah murdered, so that he could get away with getting his wife pregnant, when David had 8 wives, and lots of women singing about him in Scripture, could have had plenty of gorgeous unmarried women.

When you are the most holy prophet, who writes the inspired psalms, that Christians and Jews chant, and you have a holy man murdered, the ugliness of the sin is far worse, than when anyone else does the same thing.

It was getting people to murder a holy man, to try and get away with adultery. That is a worse sin than anything David Berkowitz did, because the most blessed, anointed, favored man of God , knows far better than anyone, not to behave that way, so the least excuse of anyone.

David Berkowitz was delusional, depraved, spiritually bankrupt, heard voices from demons and dogs, and didn't receive his anointing from the Lord until 1987.

He also didn't kill a fraction of as many people as the first King David. King David in Scripture, God forbid him from even building the temple, because of how much blood he shed, and women used to sing "David has killed his tens of thousands", becoming famous for decapitating Goliath.

I think David Berkowitz , Son of Sam, would be less guilty in God's eyes, because he was less gifted, less anointed, less rich, less filled with God's spirit, and he turned down his opportunity to be seen for a parole review, because he said, "Jesus made me a free man".

He could be the latter-day King David, the Son of Sam (Samuel)! JFK, Jackie Lee Kennedy, and David Berkowitz all have the serpent Chinese zodiac symbol for the tribe of Dan. Many Rabbis say there will be a Messiah from Dan and Judah.
download (3).jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also, the only son of Dan, decapitated Jacob/Israel's Twin , according to the Talmud. The Twin of Jacob was a red head named Esau.

Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, only had one male fatal victim, his name being Esau. It made me wonder...Esau and Jacob were always fighting, even in the womb, so much did they fight, that their mother Rebecca wanted to die, while pregnant with them, Jacob came out seizing Esau's heel.

But I don't want anyone to suffer. However, I do feel that he is a new man, and what appears to be evil, can turn into something good.

I think all Christians agree that Jesus getting stripped down naked, flogged, crowned with thorns, violently murdered, humiliated, spit on, lacerated, and hated, it was a good thing, according to Christian Theology.

It empowered Jesus more than anything, brought about his descent into hell, preaching to the imprisoned, preaching to the dead, the resurrection, and created the most influential institution and religion on earth.

Joseph's brothers hating him, wanting his death, selling him as a slave, then his going to prison as a convicted sex offender, all actually glorified Joseph, saved the greatest superpower on earth, and the surrounding countries.

Joseph told his brothers that their hatred for him, was actually a good thing.
Pharaoh, who was called God, by the Egyptians, told all needy people "go to Joseph".

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
John Kennedy wrote the book of revelation, but he is going to be altering it, where the woman on the moon, clothed with sun, the scripture calls the chapter "the woman and the dragon", Lady crowned with stars, attacked by the dragon. She does the moon walk with Saint Michael Jackson, teaches the dragon how to be merry, enjoy himself, stop being violent against good people, tames him, gives him dragon heaven, calls forth good dragons to convert the bad, as only the right Dragon woman, who speaks dragon language, can reach .

She's the dragon charmer, pied Piper! Legend states that dragons originally all came from Japan. An authentic Japanese dragon has only three fingers , and three toes. It shows they are all for the Holy Trinity, three persons in one God, three toes in one hand. Jesus, the Lion and lamb was crucified. Japan has the corpse of an incarnation of Jesus Christ, Jesus the Dragon, and the Japanese priesthood that isn't even Christian, prays to Jesus, with none of their religious Doctrines or Scriptures contradicting Christianity. The two religions were destined to merge eventually. Shinto is the female dominant, with the female Vatican and cardinals, a female Vatican of island girl ghosts, East of Eden.

The woman riding the beast, it becomes a children's story, "beauty and the beast", a kiss of true love breaks the Kennedy curse, and the beast turns into a handsome prince.

As the prophecy against Nineveh didn't happen, John Kennedy wrote the book of revelation, a lot of evil prophecy that doesn't have to happen, knowing in advance he would be the beast, die of a fatal head wound, resurrect as the wooden boy, in the belly of a whale, who becomes a real boy, a descendant of Dan, comes forth from the sea of the dead, grows up to be Jesus Christ, at least, everyone will think he's Jesus Christ!:cool:
510F80hjoJL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

scale.jpeg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
JFK was obsessed with getting men to walk on the moon, putting ridiculously many billions of dollars into the Apollo program to get man on the moon, because JFK was a werewolf!:cool:
51625190.jpg

It's why the book of revelation puts a woman clothed with sun, posing on the moon. She is clothed with the sun, because the sun is the only clothing of the Empress of the Apocalypse, she doesn't hide her rays of healing light! I have seen her posing on the moon. She tames dragons. They obey the pied Piper! ;)

Revelation 12
The Woman and the Dragon
12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head..Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous dragon ...
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

f3bf0e53f805895ae21bccf33bf23fca--smiley-faces-smileys.jpg
2381355-bigthumbnail.jpg
2484042-bigthumbnail.jpg
2465199-bigthumbnail.jpg
fb7c14ad20ca1e0455678bbcacff028f.jpg
Ev9Xp3ZWgAEmDPo.jpeg

Last edited: