• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Journey in Brief.

Mahdi

Hi Valjean,

Proof is certainly most straightforward to validate and see evidently with numbers, but words of explanation are also vital in any proof.

While I enjoy the pursuit of both language and mathematics; it is the mystery of how the two entwine within numero-semantic truths that are discoverable in Scripture, where my mind has been journeying of late.

I hope to share these insights for wider examination.

Proof is possible only in maths. Otherwise, the best you can hope for is overwhelming evidence, No?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Peace be to all readers and believers,

I have joined this forum when I happened upon some interesting threads through an online search which linked to topics that had been emerging in my consciousness recently, in the lifelong process of each servant of The God in establishing absolute truth.

In the journey before I joined, I have been fortunate to have been able to free myself of the idols that were offered to me as sacred, at an age of twelve when I read for the first time in an English translation of The Koran by Marmaduke Pickthall, the key instruction to 'follow the way of Abraham, he was never of the idolaters'. A phrase which resonated in my mind and continues to do so to this day.

To be free of idolatry I have learned, requires deep introspection and testing of one's own 'belief(s)' and more importantly one's 'belief system' for flaws, as it is the 'system' that is frequently at fault rather than the genuine search for truth itself.

In the time spent here, I intend to explore all of this in more detail by establishing common terms that we may have between us; such as belief in One God as the starting point, and then assessing things for further inquiry from there.

It is my position, that it is possible to reach God-consciousness through pure intellectual inquiry through examination of The Koran (17:36) . Of its exoteric and esoteric meanings (3:7) and how they interact to establish absolute proof of its Truth.

I have personally found tremendous peace in my journey, by searching not for a system, but by focussing the goal on the search for proof; because with the establishment of proof, truth becomes manifest, and the harm of all falsehood is abolished for all believers.

Peace be upon you, and with my prayers for increased knowledge for all of us.

O
Welcome and may your journey be prosperous

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. in the lifelong process of each servant of The God in establishing absolute truth.
.. by establishing common terms that we may have between us; such as belief in One God as the starting point, and then assessing things for further inquiry from there.
Welcome to the forum, Mahdi. You will certainly have differences with non-believers who are not servants of any God. Even a book is an idol.
There are no such common terms between believers and non-believers. So, you are starting with your prejudices.
But I will stop at this, because this forum is not for discussions. More when we meet in discussion forums. Have a nice time at RF.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Welcome, my cousin! May you find some answers.

But question everything…..
Evidence can be misleading.

Mahdi

Thanks for the welcome.

There is always a common term. There is 'one'.

At the very least you know what ''one' is because you are ultimately 'one'.

The question is do you recognise another?

For if you believe you are one, and you deny the other, then you either believe you created yourself or that you are alone as a living being in the universe.

And if you are not alone, and you do not know how everything else exists or how they are made then you must believe in at least one other who does know how He Knows how it was all made with just a word 'Be!'.

That All Knowing, Ever Being One. All praise be to Him!

Are we on common terms now?

If not, then let's go back to the concept of 'ONE' again.

Peace.

Welcome to the forum, Mahdi. You will certainly have differences with non-believers who are not servants of any God. Even a book is an idol.
There are no such common terms between believers and non-believers. So, you are starting with your prejudices.
But I will stop at this, because this forum is not for discussions. More when we meet in discussion forums. Have a nice time at RF.

Mahdi

Peace Hokeycowboy,

I would not be who I am now, if I wasn't someone who didn't always question.

That is the person that Abraham was. The questioner. While Abraham knew The God existed from questioning within himself and his interpretations of that Scripture within himself, he just needed reassurance for the outward world he saw. A world that needed to be experienced and measured, and questions asked. So ask so that you too may gain certainty like Abraham, he was never of the uncertain, of The One. That certainty only comes by asking the questions of The God, and waiting for the answers to rain down upon us in rain and sunshine.

The rain will return the much needed water, to 'enfruiten' the lands, which have been barren and dark for far too long. It will drown all falsehood and establish the Kingdom of God on earth for the son of man.

The sunshine of this 'day' will illuminate us for an indeterminate time; and one can only imagine what the Noon of this Day will be like, when the Dawn of it is like this.

Let's concentrate on getting the present right, and trust that The God will guide the future in the direction which takes us towards righteous behaviour towards one another, without exception. And that that will make us of those nearest to The God. The Lord of All Existence.

Welcome, my cousin! May you find some answers.

But question everything…..
Evidence can be misleading.

Mahdi

Option to turn off positive ratings for users?

Maybe this should be debated as I do not see any way to disable some of the rating features of posts.

I personally do not mind if any negative ratings show, if that is deemed the minimum required participation.

My reason for not wanting positive ratings to show is that they could be construed to be the form of an indirect form of 'payment' or exchange however friendly the intent may be.

Giving people the option to turn off positive ratings given to themselves should be a feature for those users like myself who do not care for payment of any sort for anything I share here for everyone to read and potentially consider. I ask for no payments or fees from anyone. I wanted that to at least be on the record.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The question is do you recognise another?
For if you believe you are one, and you deny the other, then you either believe you created yourself or that you are alone as a living being in the universe.
And if you are not alone, and you do not know how everything else exists or how they are made then you must believe in at least one other who does know how He Knows how it was all made with just a word 'Be!'.

Are we on common terms now?
If not, then let's go back to the concept of 'ONE' again.
Mahdi, since you asked, my belief says that creation, birth and death are illusions. 'What exists' is one indivisible, formless and eternal. We see as many because of our inability to see the whole. But 'What exists' is not a God, it is uninvolved in affairs of the universe. It does not require submission or prayers. Just its presence creates all the illusion (Maya) you can say the play of atoms or 'physical energy'.
This is one rendition of the 'non-dual' philosophy of Hinduism, known as 'Advaita'. It does not need any God or soul, prophets or messengers, heaven or hell, rebirth or resurrection, 'end of days' (of any kind) or judgment. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Then how do you explain your desire to continue to exist?

The God says in The Quran to all who disbelieve in accountability to Him, and the hereafter where the accounts are given; and believe there is nothing but illusion or 'the void'; to desire death in order to get there sooner if that is what they believe ie. to the nothingness that they say they crave. You can't get there without dying after all. That is a reality.

You should have no moral objection to doing so based on what you have written to me.
So why don't you write it down clearly as a record and see how it turns out if you are so confident.

If you cannot state it however, that you desire to die and act upon it, as sincerely as you have replied to me; then you have to question what holds you back.
Because that's when you might realise that the illusion is simply in your mind.

Mahdi, since you asked, my belief says that creation, birth and death are illusions. 'What exists' is one indivisible, formless and eternal. We see as many because of our inability to see the whole. But 'What exists' is not a God, it is uninvolved in affairs of the universe. Just its presence creates all the illusion (Maya) you can say the play of atoms or 'physical energy'.
This is one rendition of the 'non-dual' philosophy of Hinduism, known as 'Advaita'. It does not need any God or soul, prophets or messengers, heaven or hell, rebirth or resurrection, 'end of days' (of any kind) or judgment. Thanks.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Then how do you explain your desire to continue to exist?

The God says in The Quran to all who disbelieve in accountability to Him, and the hereafter where the accounts are given; and believe there is nothing but illusion or 'the void'; to desire death in order to get there sooner if that is what they believe ie. to the nothingness that they say they crave. t dying after all. That is a reality.

You should have no moral objection to doing so based on what you have written to me.
So why don't you write it down clearly as a record and see how it turns out if you are so confident.

If you cannot state it however, that you desire to die and act upon it, as sincerely as you have replied to me; then you have to question what holds you back.
My life does not depend on my desire to exist. It is a matter of uncertainties and probabilities. I could die at this very moment because of a massive heart attack or I can live beyond 100 years.
With death, we do not go into nothingness. Each and every molecule of our body continues to live. However, as a part of millions of living and non-living substances, because what we are made of is eternal.
It does not involve any morality, it is the way things are.
Nothing holds me back. Death will come when it does. As I said, it is a matter of uncertainties and probabilities.
Torah, Injeel, Qur'an or Kitab-i-Aqdas have no meaning for me because I belong to a different school of thought.

Note: It is getting lengthy and this forum is not the place for discussions. Why not start a thread in General Religious Debates forum. There we can have discussions to our heart's extent.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Thank you kindly for your explanation and I politely decline due to other priorities than to debate with those of no common term, not even 'one'.

I will share a parable from The Quran for those of understanding. The God does not omit even the simile of the mosquito, for what it draws from you, it is impossible for you to get back, or for it to be of any use to you anymore, even if you could. And a creature more sensible than one who says they have no care in the world if they were to die that instant, for even this simplest of insects of evolution avoids the fear of death through a visually observable sign thought to be an instinct, better than one who says they have none and did not come from the same source...

To you be your way, and to me mine. No compulsion. No exception.

My life does not depend on my desire to exist. It is a matter of uncertainties and probabilities. I could die at this very moment because of a massive heart attack or I can live beyond 100 years.
With death, we do not go into nothingness. Each and every molecule of our body continues to live. However, as a part of millions of living and non-living substances, because what we are made of is eternal.
It does not involve any morality, it is the way things are.
Nothing holds me back. Death will come when it does. As I said, it is a matter of uncertainties and probabilities.
Torah, Injeel, Qur'an or Kitab-i-Aqdas have no meaning for me because I belong to a different school of thought.

Note: It is getting lengthy and this forum is not the place for discussions. Why not start a thread in General Religious Debates forum. There we can have discussions to our heart's extent.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ​
"lakum deenukum wa liya deen"
Yeah, "To you your way, and to me mine."
Whether one accepts Allah or not, it does not matter at all. The believer and the non-believer both will die one day. Fearing death will not drive death away. And nothing survives beyond death except what body is composed of. Bye.:handwaving:

Last edited:

Mahdi

Peace to all believers,

I do not wish to divert too much of my time to other topics so I will continue to present the proof in stages as I have time to compile and complete it.

I believe the biggest challenge is to interpret The Quran correctly by applying the full force of logic to all of the choices in translation that result in a purified message. This should not act as the base for 'doctrinal' embellishment; but rather a purified message that allows the true meaning of the Book to emerge as the blueprint for perpetual human freedom from oppression.

When The Quran is rightly interpreted, a way is paved for those who truly understand 'la ilahe ila hu' , 'there is no god but He', a key message of The Quran. The ultimate truth in the presence of 'Abraham consciousness' in true believers. All remaining doctrinal idols are smashed to pieces and all believers can then enter 'the House'. The greatest contradiction about Abraham who is mentioned to have smashed the idols, is that he is then assumed to have instead built a bigger one from bricks?

This is the nature of the message to true believers. Enter the 'Abraham consciousness' and trust in The God to guide you truly if you sincerely ask Him in prayer such as in…

I seek refuge in You my Lord from the evil ones; I seek refuge in You my Lord, lest they come near me.

Chapter One - al-fatiha - The Key | The Opener. The Quran.

In The Name of The God. The All Capable. The Most Merciful.
bism | al-ilah | al-rahman | al-rahim

1 In The Name of The God, The Rahman, The Rahim

2 All praise be to The God, The Lord of All Existence,

3 The All Capable, The Most Merciful

4 Owner of the Day of Decree

5 For You alone, do we serve; and for help, to You alone, we pray

6 Guide us to The Way of Righteousness,

7 The way of those whom You Bless,

not the one of those who earn Your wrath, nor the one of those astray.

Last edited: