• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My "Hello" Thread

Edward Gordon

Veridican
...Hello.

My name is Edward. I'm a Veridican Christian and I'm returning to this group. I think I was in it once before, but I'm not sure if I ever really participated much. But I'm glad to be here and in 2022, I will be participating, I'm sure, a great deal more. Nevertheless, I can't help but feel it will be like a whisper on a shout. But, I'm sure it will be fun.
cross.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, i hope you have a good time here. To start you should sit back, relax and enjoy the cake

e1bab78b3a3b9bdb00a87e7b39da3a78.jpg

Im sure @Revoltingest will be along presently to let you into the staff canteen

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
...Hello.

My name is Edward. I'm a Veridican Christian and I'm returning to this group. I think I was in it once before, but I'm not sure if I ever really participated much. But I'm glad to be here and in 2022, I will be participating, I'm sure, a great deal more. Nevertheless, I can't help but feel it will be like a whisper on a shout. But, I'm sure it will be fun.
cross.gif
Veridican, eh...so you don't eat meat or eggs, eh.
Welcome aboard!
Join us for dinner in the staff cafeteria.
The food is varied & great.

And tonite, @lewisnotmiller will be
entertaining us with his pro wrestling moves.....
bonehead-move-12932.jpg

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
...Hello.

cross.gif
Welcome... sounds interesting.

Edward Gordon

Veridican
Welcome to RF, Edward Gordon. I hope you enjoy your time here.

☮ and ❤
Sgt. Pepper

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. And I am a huge Beatles fan, so thanks for that. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is a blast from my early childhood, and I am going to go listen to it now. :)