• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My girlfriend is Bi-sexual and I am proud of her.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In a discussion here in RF i openly told an other person that my girlfriend is Bi-sexual. But that was probably difficult to understand for this person who claimed i should call her out for her sexuality :confused: because of my own religious background and faith.

I am proud of my girlfriend for openly being who she is. She have opened my eyes, and she support me every day in my quest to become a better human being. And I support her back 100%.

Love comes in many forms and colors.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
In a discussion here in RF i openly told an other person that my girlfriend is Bi-sexual. But that was probably difficult to understand for this person who claimed i should call her out for her sexuality :confused: because of my own religious background and faith.

I am proud of my girlfriend for openly being who she is. She have opened my eyes, and she support me every day in my quest to become a better human being. And I support her back 100%.

She is human and religion teaches us to accept and love all humans and to judge ourselves not others. We each have our own faults to mend so we should not busy ourselves finding fault with others.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

She sounds like an awesome person!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
My ex boyfriend was bi. It was interesting cuz he saw me as a guy at first then realized I was nonbinary. I remarked that I wanted to wear a dress and draw a mustache on my face. His only response was a shocked "You wear dresses????" I showed up the next day in a dress high heels and a painted on mustache. Keep in mind i live in the US right in the South. LGBT isn't so widely accepted. I enjoyed the outfit but i got a lot of nasty looks. His response on the other hand? "Love the mustache!"

Supportive partners are great. Im glad you are accepting of your girlfriend.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
She dont sin, she is an atheist, and she don't have sex with same gender as her self. She just happen to know she is Bi-sexual. That is not a sin.
Bi stands for 2.

So Bi sexual means to be able to have sex with more than 1

Anyway, I do not believe in sin. But it's good to be open about it before starting a relationship

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Bi stands for 2.

Anyway, I do not believe in sin. But it's good to be open about it before starting a relationship
Bi-sexual also means they both fall in love with guys and woman, not nessesary at the same time.

HonestJoe

Bi stands for 2.

Don't be silly. If that were the case, since "hetero" means "another" or "different", heterosexual would mean having sex with anyone (or anything!) that isn't you.

The "sexual" in these terms obviously refers to orientation, not action, and specifically related to gender. Heterosexual meaning attraction to people of the opposite gender, homosexual meaning attraction to people of the same gender and bisexual meaning attraction to people of both genders (other gender identities add additional complexities that aren't relevant here).

Everyone has a sexual orientation, regardless of who they actually have sex with at any given point in time or if they're celibate or virgins (by choice or circumstance).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Told you that you would find someone else. :)