• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My game of Minecraft

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Guess what? I have never played minecraft. When I clicked on this thread, I thought you were talking about minesweeper... :yum:

sealchan

Guess what? I have never played minecraft. When I clicked on this thread, I thought you were talking about minesweeper... :yum:

Watch a video by Paul Soares Jr like...

It is great for Lego lovers and those who want to build...endlessly.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Hardcore Nomad mode or go home

Hey man, I'm just sayin'. I do remember the Direwolf days when my high school friends and I played together years ago.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
My grandchildren are so capable in minecraft, I decided I'm not playing it. :)

sealchan

I've written a few blog entries now and finding that playing the game is helping me to look at things in a philosophical manner. I expect to address such things as creation, existence, death, free will, evolution, short and long term planning, motivation, cognition, etc...

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I've written a few blog entries now and finding that playing the game is helping me to look at things in a philosophical manner. I expect to address such things as creation, existence, death, free will, evolution, short and long term planning, motivation, cognition, etc...
Interesting application