• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Friend's Brother Has Passed Away

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
My friend's older brother recently passed away after a long struggle with leukemia and more than one unsuccessful attempt at treatment. His cancer was determined by doctors to have been of a type that has no treatment here, but before they could arrange for his treatment abroad, he passed away.

I never got to meet him, but what she has told me about him makes it clear that he was a loving and caring brother. She remembers him with deep fondness.

Rest in peace.

shmogie

My friend's older brother recently passed away after a long struggle with leukemia and more than one unsuccessful attempt at treatment. His cancer was determined by doctors to have been of a type that has no treatment here, but before they could arrange for his treatment abroad, he passed away.

I never got to meet him, but what she has told me about him makes it clear that he was a loving and caring brother. She remembers him with deep fondness.

Rest in peace.
The circle always closes for each and every one of us. Leaving behind memories of being a good and loving person is a great achievement. Condolences to your friend.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
faux-calla-lily-in-cylinder-vase-white-c.jpg

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Rest in peace.
May the family and friends be comforted and strengthened.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's sad to hear that. :( May he rest in peace and find greater joy and freedom from pain on the other side.

MonkeyFire

We dont cry for the departed only those left behind, and of course keep them in your heart and mind instead of leaving them for naught.