• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My First Revelation

THE REVELATOR

Months Ago, I Posted Here Under The Name Of "josef The Prophet." However, I Have Been Unable To Recover My Password For That Account. Therefore, I Shall Start Another, And Reintroduce My Revelations Unto Ye, In Hopes That The Words Which I Write Unto Ye Might Influence Ye Unto The Pondering Of Deep Thought, That Ye Might Come To Know The Words Which I Speaketh Unto Ye Are True Indeed, And From Above!

The First Revelation I Want To Share Today Conerns The Nature Of The Father (jehovah), The Son Jesus Christ, And The Holy Ghost. It Has Been Revealed Unto Me That The Father God, His Son Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit Rule The Universe From The M31 (andromeda) Galaxy. I Previously Shared This Revelation Months Ago. However, This Time I Shall Include The Second Half Of The Revelation.

From The "book Of Knowledge," Chapter 8:

[1] Jehovah God Is An Exalted And Perfected Man: yea, He Is Made Of Flesh And Bone The Same As You And I, But Not Of Blood; And He is Immortal. [2] The Son Jesus (a Lesser God) Is Likewise Man Exalted: For As He Was When He Ascended Into The Heavens, He Remained: yea, He Is An Exalted Man Of Flesh, And Of Bone, and Of Blood. [3] Unto Christ Was Granted Seven Hundred Wives Of Flesh, And Of Bone, and Of Blood; [4] And The Fruit Of His Loins Numbers Four Thousand Forty-three. [5] The Holy Spirit Is The Power Of God: For It Is Through The Spirit That The Father And Son Make Their Power Known Throughout Creation. [6] Yea, Without The Holy Ghost, The Father And Son Would Be Powerless. [7] Thus, The Holy Spirit Is The Force Of God; It Is Not A Literal Person, But A Representation Of God's Nature. [8] The Two Exalted Creatures (jehovah And Christ) Inhabit The The Planet Kureshk (i Spell It As It Was Spoken Unto Me), A Paradise Earth. [9] It Was Upon This World That Jehovah God Received His Reward: yea, The Father Was Once A Lesser God Like Christ Jesus, But Through Obedience And Creation Has Progressed To The Throne Of Power. [10] Jehovah God Has One Wife (mary) And Seven Thousand Concubines. [11] The Fruit Of This Loins Numbers As Many Stars As There Are In The Sky: Yea, He Has many Children. [12] A Portion Of These Children Are Of One Glory, And The Remaining Number Are Of Another Glory: For As The Moon Is Of One Glory, The Sun Is Of Another Glory. [13] yea, Whereas Some Children Are Creatures Of Flesh And Of Bone (but Not Of Blood), Other Children Are Spirit Entities.

[14] And To Each Entity Has Been Given God Powers Unto The Influence Of Men. [15] And Each Entity Is A Son (or Daughter) Of A God, And Gods Themselves; For As The Father Is, So Is The Fruit Of His Loins. [16] And Therefore, yea, Each Entity Is Entrusted With An Earth, And Dominion Over The Inhabitants Therein. [16] For As Christ Is King Of One Earth (of Many), Likewise Another God Is King Over Another. [17] And To This There Is No Beginning Nor An End; [18] yea, it Is A Law Of The Natural Universe, And Shall Endure Forever!

Amen.

Timewarp

I know quite well what you are talking about and here is a new scoop to your revelation.

They are here and reading our posts on the internet as fellow internet users.

The strange thing about them (Andromedians, Atlantians, Annunaki, Frost Giants, or a word similar to what they actually call themselves, "Raezorians.") is that they don't like the company of humans and yet they desire to share their community with us.

This is very hard for most people to understand, but they are the ones that brought religion into the collective conscious of the human race. In addition, it was they that created humanity. Together they serve a unified aspect of good will and benevolence and we personified that as god. However, that isn't the only interpretation of god. Nevertheless, I can show you what they look like. They allow themselves to communicate with me, only because I'm not tempted to show utter hostility and unrational thought towards them.

You could say they are very shy people. Even though they walk, talk, and even reproduce with our species. But they do so with their identity hidden.

I'm sorry for asking this, but has anyone yet try to find the similarities between Abrahamic faiths and Sumerian mythology?

Allow me to explain, in Sumerian Mythology there were many gods. However, unlike other polytheistic faiths they were not associated as gods. Which is sort of similar to Hinduism. Where you have many gods, but they are all associated as one. Well... this unity later progressed into a faith concentrated on a sole entity known as "God." The beings that were concentrated into this union became known as the "Angels" as they were joined enternally as a factor or subordinate of God. And this is primarily how Judaism came about in it's early stages. However, during a moment in history the ancient hebrews moved out of the Canaan Area and into Egypt. Unlike what the popular theory portrays, the Hebrews were not slaves, but merely mercenaries that later became highly privledged workers for the Pharaoh.

The Hebrews of course weren't happy with this concept, so they excaped Egypt and moved back into the Canaan. Many gruesome massacres took place as the Canaanites were eventually replaced entirely by Isrealites. And thus the nation of Isreal was born.
The Hebrew faith had changed largely by this period of time as much Egyptian ideas were taken into this Abrahamic faith. In fact, I believe it was Akhenaten that fathered the young Moses and taught him much about Egyptian warfare and tactics. These tactics were passed down from Moses to Joshua and were kept as a part of the foundation of military tactics in Isreal even till this day. But of course there is the possibility that Akhenaten indirectly fathered the young Moses by his heirs that manage to keep some of Akhenaten's faith.

It was perhaps the return of polytheism that drove Moses to leave Egypt. There is much controversary as to whether Moses was indeed a hebrew or not. Perhaps he was hebrew, but had some Egyptian traits. It is highly unlikely that no interbreeding took place with the Egyptians as it is a great part and identity of the human survival tool. My theory is that the Hebrews that left Egypt and came back into the Canaan were highly influenced by Egyptian ideologies, physical traits, and culture. But of course, Akhenaten was influenced to create his own monotheistic faith by the immigrating hebrews.

Nevertheless, some of Akhenaten's theological aspects were fused with the already popular Monotheistic Mesopotamian faith that the hebrews were practicing. This made Judaism a completely independent, but uniquely similar faith to that of Atenism and Mesopotamian Mythology. By the way almost all new faiths have fused properties of two or more older ones.

Hundreds of years later, the Isreal nation became a providence of the Roman Empire. Now incase you weren't aware there were some other religious institutions that were being practiced around the time Christianity was being developed.

I'm sorry if this upsets you.

The first one is the Isis Cult that was widely practiced in Hellenistic World up until the Sixth Century of the Common Era. This particular faith concentrated highly on a mother and son unity, Isis and Horus. And could have easily taken some root in the establishment of Christianity and the shared unity between Virgin Mary and Yeshua.

There is also the Cybele cult which pertains to a Mother Goddess that protects the cities in Neolithic Anatolia. Technically this was monotheism of the feminine kind. However, this faith was sometimes shared with an eccential male entity known as Attis, which happens to be her son. A key element that sort of associates well with Christianity. A deity and a child, however in christianity the female entity is mortal and the deity is masculine. In some sects Yeshua and God are the same and in certain others they are considered entirely different. It's quite easy to say that the Cybele cult, might have contributed to the rise of the Isis cult, but who knows.

There was also another ancient faith that could have contribute to the establishment of Christianity. And that was the faith of Mithraism. Mithraism was an ancient and mysterious religion prominent in the Roman Empire from the last century "B.C." to the fifth century of the Common Era. This ancient religion was centered around Mithras who was established from Zoroasterism. Mithras was depicted as a heroic deity, a savior, and as the only deity. Which is quite similar to Yeshua in most of Christianity.

There was also the faith Sol Invictus, which was the trinity of the sun, the hero "Mythras", and the Lord or Emperor. This religion was created during the later Roman Empire and became a part of Christianity as Yeshua is oftenly portrayed with solar attributed such as a radiated crown or a golden chariot.

Contrary to all of these fundamentals, true Christianity or the true faith of Yeshua was a divergent sect of Judaism that was founded out of philosophies of Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Mandaeanism(John the Baptist). As the Virgin Mary was a Cochin Jew and had some Dravidian ancestory.

:The Dravidians are group of people that live in Southern India that have a complexion very similar to someone of African Decent. The Cochin Jews moved into Southern India roughly twenty-five thousand years ago and became tradesmen. The Cochin Jews assimilated with the local population of Dravidians and thus the "Black Jews" of India had came to a reality. However, Yeshua was still related to the Jews of Isreal, but also to the Dravidians of Southern India.

This could very well bring both the Dark and yet Asian Yeshua concepts together.

Joseph was likely to have been a merchant that travelled to many places in the Ancient world and came across the Cochin Jews in Southern India, where he met Mary. There is still much controversary over whether Yeshua was related to Joseph at all. However, Joseph did father Yeshua up until his death, which was at the time that Yeshua was of twelves years of age. During that time Yeshua had lost a vast amount of his wealth and had became a handy-man. Which was a person who didn't have a home probably because of financial reasons and did an odd sort of jobs from stone masory to farming and herding and animals just to survive. So Joseph being a carpenter is a large and widely popular misunderstanding. He a merchant and later a handy-man, never a carpenter.

Mary having to take care of so many children from Joseph would have probably travelled back to her home town in Cochin or close to Cochin. It would be here that Yeshua would have been introduced to the many philosophical faiths of India. He later travelled back to the Roman Providence of Judea, where he began to spread his own faith, shortly after following John the Baptist. This faith of his brought many Hebrew intellectuals together that became his followers.

Timewarp

Although some of Yeshua's followers continued his faith in their own way, the true ways of Yeshua were conserved by his most loyal of followers, Thomas, Judas, and Mary Magdeline. Each one of these followers received their own backlash from the other followers. Thomas a Parthian Jew with skeptical ideology was completely ignored of being identified in the New Testament, except for a few lines here and there and his journey Eastward to Yeshua's mysterious and forgotten homeland in India. I know this already sounds rather sketchy at best, but why would Thomas travel to India? Perhaps as being such a skeptic as he was, he wanted to find out Yeshua's roots first handedly? Why else would he travel to India and not Greece or Rome? Certainly if Thomas was such a well opinioned individual, he would have been ultimately attracted by the rich philosophical environment that was in Greece. So something must had turned his attention to India. My bet, since this all ties together, is that Thomas wanted to venture into the area that Yeshua was raised in. Perhaps Thomas was skeptical of where Yeshua came up with such ideology and wanted to investigate it for himself. So he travelled to India. You have to remember that India was already quite well known or acknowledged since Alexander's conquests.

Mary Magdeline was victimized as a prostitute by the church to lessen the influence women had with the church. What happened with her is still an enigma. My personal theory is that she moved from Judea to an area in North Africa and then snuck on board a Roman Vessel to Gaul. She later had descendents that were known for accomplishing many great tasts like Joan of Arc, but there wasn't much if any at all of this bloodline that was brought into the nobility or any royal families. Much of these descendents were targeted as witches for being so different from that of everyone else. There might have been a relationship between Yeshua and Mary. If there was such an arrangement. it was. was completely hushed up about since it presented much controversary to the Orthodox principles that were established into the Roman Empire. Only time will tell if such an occurance will ever be definitively proven to have occured.

However, Judah suffered the most terrible of all fates. By being the most loyal to Yeshua as a friend, he volunteered against his will to perform a tasked requested by Yeshua. Judah performed the task as requested by Yeshua and Yeshua was executed because of it. My belief is that Yeshua wanted to show his bravery towards opposition from the Roman Empire and Judaism and that's why he asked Judah for such a request. Judah was then victimized and pursued by Yeshua's other followers. They hushed up about Judah's death and claimed that it was a suicide. Surely if your beloved teacher and mentor was going to be killed, wouldn't you be tempted to do the same thing? More hateful views of Judah later appeared as Judah became the antagonist to Christianity. Much like how Mary became a prostitute.

The relationship of ideas between extreme Jainists and estreme Gnostics also ties this view point together.

In addition, there is also the evidence that could support Yeshua not only being part Dravidian, but also extraterrestrial. But this is only theory and not yet fact.

Islam the next Major Abrahamic faith was founded around the late seventh century by the prophet, Muhammad. Islam united much of Christian, Jewish, and other religions together in it's unified structure. The most outworldy presence in Islam was the interaction between Muhammad and a being from the heavens (outerspace) called Gabriel. Ironically, Gabriel means "Master of God" or "Master who is of god."

Like how the Annunaki is the representation and the unity of the many gods in Sumerian faith. And that each of these "gods" were of this unity that later became personified as "god." The Annunaki were oftenly associated as emissaries or messengers of a collective which is personified to an extent similar to be called a single god. Perhaps Islam is the return of the old faith that was once a part of Mesopotamia, who knows...

By the way, I hope you enjoyed this large post. And I hope I didn't offend anyone with what I had said.

And in case you were curious, the extraterrestrials have several bases underwater, they hate heat, and you can identify them by their perferred diet, which is mushrooms. It is very true that they don't eat animals or plants, but fungus is okay to dine upon. So if you want to find definitive proof of extraterrestrials involvement with crop circles. Just dig in one and if you find a horde of mushrooms, then you've hit pay dirt.

(By the way I ran out of characters so I had to double post, sorry)

Pah

Uber all member
This subforum is reserved for those that have faith in Alien-based religions and those that offer serious questions. Outside comments of any sort are not tolerated.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Here's a serious question: How does the creator of the universe ascend from a human being through obedience (To who?) to the throne of power?

Your use of the name Jehovah refers to a biologic father of the human species but what would this biologic mate with?

Do not think of our beginning in terms of a man mating with many wives. Think of it as a life experiment. DNA was made, it was assembled, it didn't create itself.

We are the purpose of the earth and the earth is the purpose of the universe. Do not give your highest faith to the celestial scientists, give it to the One who they work for.

And don't trust everything you're told in visions just as you do not trust everything you are told by a person on the street. And especially do not trust a self serving being who feels the need to brag about his mating prowess and call himself Jehovah God.