• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My first date tomorrow

Riders

Well the first in a long time. HE is 72 has arthritis and can only travel in the daytime. So there may be thunderstorms tomorrow.

I hope there are none out here in Mesquite If it's raining I won't go if it's just sprinkling I will go. He won't go if there is a storm in his area which I forget where is. I am just praying for no storm tomorrow.

Please Thor God of Thunder here my prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did tell him it would only be platonic friends and so we can do our own book club. I selected a book I just bought Amazon Kindle, I think it's called Southern Vampires? Something like that, It's the one that started the show True Blood! I got it!

I will suggest that. If he is not too unattractive, even at age 72 there are men I would make out with: Without being sexual. I am talking kissing hugging holding hands making out.

If he is actually lonely enough to be interested in that I might consider it.

Anyways e are going to Cheddars to eat, anyone have any menu suggestions for Cheddars? I am so excited, it's my first date in a while!

danieldemol

Premium Member
Well the first in a long time. HE is 72 has arthritis and can only travel in the daytime. So there may be thunderstorms tomorrow.

I hope there are none out here in Mesquite If it's raining I won't go if it's just sprinkling I will go. He won't go if there is a storm in his area which I forget where is. I am just praying for no storm tomorrow.

I did tell him it would only be platonic friends and so we can do our own book club. I selected a book I just bought Amazon Kindle, I think it's called Southern Vampires? Something like that, It's the one that started the show True Blood! I got it!

I will suggest that. If he is not too unattractive, even at age 72 there are men I would make out with: Without being sexual. I am talking kissing hugging holding hands making out.

Anyways e are going to Cheddars to eat, anyone have any menu suggestions for Cheddars? I am so excited, it's my first date in a while!
Good luck, I hope the skies remain clear for you :)

Milton Platt

Hope all goes well.
By the way, "making out and kissing" IS sexual. But I know what you meant. LOL

Riders

We went on it and I had a good time! It is nice, I needed to get out and do something different then go to an AA meeting.

Well he originally responded to and for science fiction book club. We had decided we would be platonic friends to have the book club every month. I assumed he was looking for possibly more then friendship but since we agreed upon it I have no problems with it. He made it clear there would be nos ex between us which is great!

I asked him about if he was divorced or widowed or which? I guess because we were talking about book club I forgot to ask if he was married YIKES! He is married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 But He told me over lunch that this was the only on time he would pay for my dinner so I knew then he was no interested in more then platonic friendship.

He also made it clear that his wife had a hard time getting out with him and his friends were all gone. I guess when you get older it gets tougher to get out, it has been for me. He said he need a shopping buddy to help him get out to the library and or book store m he's addicted to books like my Mom was!

I love it! I am going to take his challenge, seeing that I can trust him not to make a pass at me, he is 72 years old and probably needs an adult to help him shop some watch after him.

So I think it would be healthy for me. I also use to go all the time to the library and book stores in Mesquite with my Mom all the time! I really miss it! I am also going to tell him if he needs to go shopping at Walmarts or the mall I will also help with that.

It would give me some responsibility at the same time help me get out of the house and be busy which is really good for me!

But I just got home from the first date so who knows he could decide he didn't like me but we will see!

Reactions: Jim

Riders

However, I have been walking around slowly so. He may change his mind, but sometimes he waits a week before he writes. So I will give him till Sunday before I give up but no he has not written to me yet.

So my other who was interested in the book club is now able to meet with me. So I am going to schedule a meetup with him by Saturday if the other guy does not contact me. This time the subject will be True Blood and the books that go with it. it will be Death After Dark the Sookie Stackhouse books.

So I will send him a copy of the kindle page for it and if he does not want to read that book, since he has said he loves fantasy as much as me we will be talking Vampires our first meeting.

Riders

Death Until Dark I am sorry. I'm kind of slow these days, here's the book.

Oh, nevermind, I won't put an advertisement up, don't want to look like Spam. But I like seeing pictures off the net of books and stuff I'm describing.

Riders

Yes he has not gotten back to me yet but well see. I had a hard time walking so I have been making myself walk more and be more mobile since.

I have a new book club man who wants to meet, its not a date but a book club thing. Its a good way to get out of the house.

Riders

So I got another date for tomorrow. This time it is a real date . I met him on ok cupid. I will journal about him tonight in my sexuality journal.

Riders

I got great news!!!!!!!!!!! My man who I went out with Sunday didn't contact me just did! He's had gout all week so he has been in pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways he wants to take me up on the Half Price Book store probably next month and maybe the library.

I think that's all he wants to do. But that's great, I will have someone to go to the library again.

I miss my Mom and Dad going to the library with me. But anyways my Mom and I use to go to Half price books and Paperbacks plus a lot too. It will help me get out of the house and do stuff too. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Riders

I have another first date this weekend. An older 68-year-old man, obviously he is too old, we won't be in a serious relationship. However, we can keep each other from being lonely which is all I care about. Right now I am not interested in anything beyond kissing holding hands and hugging. Making out is it, not interested in sex. He is open and says will be satisfied with that.

So at least we can comfort each other anyways. He is into movies, does not want to go out except out to eat at inexpensive places and movies. I love movies, I hope we can have some fun going to the movie theatre! His name is Mike.

He loves classic rock from the 60s and 70s and has a schizophrenic son he has to take care of who is 34 and grown. He does not and will not know about my sex addiction but does already know I am bipolar and that my Mom was in AA an alcoholic and that I have been in the Adult Child Of AN Alcoholics group. He knows all about mental health and very aware of AA and 12 Step groups so i think we should be good friends for each other.

He has a big car like a cadillac that we can make out in and listen to classic rock, hmmmmmm listening to classic rock and making out.