• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Father is the biggest mass-murderer!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yawn....if God made you what are you complaining about?
People get exactly what they ask for.
Creating something to condemn it to torture, confusion, sin, and death is psychopathic cruelty and wrong!

My conscience declares nothing to be more psychopathic and cruel if a person did it, so why should God do the same thing, if he gets to be a spoiled narcissist with billions of people worshipping him and living in a palace with streets paved with gold.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Hosea 13: 16

16 The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open

Yep this is certainly how to deal with the evil ones that deserve it.

Dashing children on the ground and ripping open pregnant women's bodies doesn't sound like God is pro-life to me.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Most respectfully: The above bold and underlined is an assessment of intention. How do you know this was the intent?
God in the book of revelation releases creatures from a bottomless pit who torture people until they want to die, but keeps torturing them, not letting them die. A God who wills that is displaying psychopathic cruelty.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Creating something to condemn it to torture, confusion, sin, and death
But he didn't. They condemn themselves.

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Creating something to condemn it to torture, confusion, sin, and death is psychopathic cruelty and wrong!

God creating some people to be evil for the sole purpose of eventually destroying them is truly cruel, sadistic, and psychopathic.

Proverbs 16:4

KJV: "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

NIV: "The LORD works out everything to its proper end— even the wicked for a day of disaster."

ESV: "The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."

Wicked: 1. evil or immoral; 2. maliciously or mischievously playful; 3. severe and distressing.

My conscience declares nothing to be more psychopathic and cruel if a person did it, so why should God do the same thing, if he gets to be a spoiled narcissist with billions of people worshipping him and living in a palace with streets paved with gold.

To be honest, disavowing my belief in God, letting go of my false hope in God, and abandoning my Christian faith is without a doubt the best decision that I've ever made for myself and for my mental health. I finally have peace and joy in my life, and that is something I have never had in my life, and that includes the thirty years that I was a devout Christian. I don't regret my decision to break free.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
God in the book of revelation releases creatures from a bottomless pit who torture people until they want to die, but keeps torturing them, not letting them die. A God who wills that is displaying psychopathic cruelty.
I don't know the Christian bible. Would you direct me to the verses so I can read it in context?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know the Christian bible. Would you direct me to the verses so I can read it in context?
Wish I remembered, but it does say something about people seeking death and them not finding it, and it's during whatever seal or trumpet of bad things.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Wish I remembered, but it does say something about people seeking death and them not finding it, and it's during whatever seal or trumpet of bad things.
Thank you, I found it. It's chapter 9.

@Spiderman, we still don't have the intention clearly laid out. Also this is a future prophecy, what if it's false and never happens?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Dashing children on the ground and ripping open pregnant women's bodies doesn't sound like God is pro-life to me.
It's one of the worst verses in the Bible.

Nobody in their right mind would follow someone like that, so how could such a thing ever be justified with their object of worship?

One would think people would drop it all in sheer disgust..

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Nobody in their right mind would follow someone like that, so how could such a thing ever be justified with their object of worship?
From my research it's a future prophecy of what the Assyrians would do to the city of Samaria.

John D. Brey

I currently feel my vocation is to be the black sheep Jesus Christ who announces my Father is the biggest mass murderer and sadist in Scripture, killing everyone with a curse of original sin, giving us a death sentence and agony for a crime we are innocent of, torturing scared traumatized people with creatures from the bottomless pit in revelation, torturing people till they long for death, but death is not granted them, and he tosses people into lakes of fire, and warns of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

My Father in Scripture, is displaying sadistic, psychopathic, cruelty of a monster indifferent to , or not feeling any remorse for creatures in chronic agony, for causing creatures the worst terrors and torture.

Isaiah says God created evil.

Sometimes , the most noble thing one can do is fight the source of all evil and misery: my Father , who tortured and murdered everyone , with the curse of original sin, for a crime they are innocent of, and my nonsensical Father would claim to be just.

As long as a sadistic monster controls Heaven, earth will be stuck in agony. Some one more generous, more merciful, some one with a plan to save and make euphoric dreams come true for everyone, some one who doesn't torture people in hell, some one who speaks up and doesn't leave people feeling abandoned, may God's omnipotence and office be given to the most loving soul, who will use it to bring salvation to all.

On the outer appearances, some of what you say is, or appears, to be true. But it seems to assume people like me, who love the Lord with all our heart, soul, and or mind, are blind slaves to the monster you describe. On the contrary, I see what you're saying, but I see deeper too.

John