• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Father, in 4 stages.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I've been scanning all of our old photos and burning them to disks, so I can have multiple backup copies. Many of them are not replaceable, so it's long past time I got around to this project.

Anyway, in honor of Father's Day, I though I would post four pictures of my own father, who died in 1988, at four distinct periods in his life. I think it's important to remember that each of is far, far more than what we seem to be at any given instant. How many different people was your father?

As a boy of 8:

As a student in the priesthood on Mt. Vesuvius:

As a newly married man, about to embark on the adventure of family (on the day my parents bought their first house):

And as I best knew him, older, wiser, but also much more tired after six kids and 28 years of teaching:

Jeremy Mason

As a boy of 8:

As a student in the priesthood on Mt. Vesuvius:

As a newly married man, about to embark on the adventure of family (on the day my parents bought their first house):

And as I best knew him, older, wiser, but also much more tired after six kids and 28 years of teaching:

[/quote]

[
doppelgänger;1187448 said:
I've been scanning all of our old photos and burning them to disks, so I can have multiple backup copies. Many of them are not replaceable, so it's long past time I got around to this project.

Anyway, in honor of Father's Day, I though I would post four pictures of my own father, who died in 1988, at four distinct periods in his life. I think it's important to remember that each of is far, far more than what we seem to be at any given instant. How many different people was your father?
/QUOTE]

Awesome idea, frubals to you and our dad's.

Tried frubaling you but my wealth ran out.

did he wore glasses around the time the latest picture was taken?

ps. my dad was many people in its day but fotogenic wasnt 1 of them