• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My ex sister in law

Musicfan

My ex sister-in-law claims to be a Christian. She doesn't know Jesus Christ as their savior. She trying to get my brother in jail for the rest of his life. I want to know how to if there is any way that she will ever be saved because I don't think she will ever get saved.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
My ex sister-in-law claims to be a Christian. She doesn't know Jesus Christ as their savior. She trying to get my brother in jail for the rest of his life. I want to know how to if there is any way that she will ever be saved because I don't think she will ever get saved.
How do you know she doesn't know Jesus?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Your question is framed in terms of Salvation, but I take it that you are nonetheless interested in matters of the circunstances of this life regarding her, your brother and their children. Would that be correct?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
She trying to get my brother in jail for the rest of his life. I want to know how to if there is any way that she will ever be saved because I don't think she will ever get saved.
I think I understand. She's not going to change very fast or very easy. People have layers, and you may never reach into the inside. The hard thing is to forgive her, because it sounds like she doesn't deserve it.

My ex sister-in-law claims to be a Christian.
Lots of people do, but what people say is only what we say. I think you should not call her out on it. There is no point in saying to someone "You are not really a Christian!" Anyway someone can think they are Christian but not be one, but you can't prove it or be sure about it.

She doesn't know Jesus Christ as their savior.
Knowing Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior is a Southern Baptist thing that not everybody understands. Of course you can be a baptist and not believe, so let people come to church who are not baptists. Stop all the altar calls that pressure people to pretend they believe. Let people openly say they are not Baptists without all the pressure and fuss. Then maybe people like your ex-sis will be able to talk about her problems and put away the false face. Then maybe she won't be doing things like trying to jail your brother for life. I am not blaming you though, and I think you are caught in a bigger problem.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I think I understand. She's not going to change very fast or very easy. People have layers, and you may never reach into the inside. The hard thing is to forgive her, because it sounds like she doesn't deserve it.

Lots of people do, but what people say is only what we say. I think you should not call her out on it. There is no point in saying to someone "You are not really a Christian!" Anyway someone can think they are Christian but not be one, but you can't prove it or be sure about it.

Knowing Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior is a Southern Baptist thing that not everybody understands. Of course you can be a baptist and not believe, so let people come to church who are not baptists. Stop all the altar calls that pressure people to pretend they believe. Let people openly say they are not Baptists without all the pressure and fuss. Then maybe people like your ex-sis will be able to talk about her problems and put away the false face. Then maybe she won't be doing things like trying to jail your brother for life. I am not blaming you though, and I think you are caught in a bigger problem.
Is the grammar and syntax a Southern thing, too?

Musicfan

No my sister-in-law. He's my brother . Of something he did not do . And when his children Addison lied because her mom told her to .The cops and they told the judge they lying about my brother and the judge refuses to give him this kids back even though they admitted to lying about what he had done.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
yes I am got saved when I was 9 years old
He's right though. Your post is hard to read. That is a problem, because nowadays we get computer programs pretending to be people. Also not everybody here is from the USA and may have trouble understanding you. Try to use full sentences.