• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My encounter with Anubis!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_2022-02-15-13-33-38-490.jpg

In this YouTube, the black guy behind me is Anubis, dog-headed Ancient Egyptian God of Mummies, correct @Rival ?
I prayed that he and the Mummies would bless me. The guy that ****ed with King Tut's mummy died shortly after wards , and newspapers called it "the Mummies curse!"

I hope the Mummies have reason to bless me , and I avoid giving them reason to curse me.

I would hate to get on their or the bad side of Anubis!:eek:

I actually had a nightmare a dog was sinking his fangs into my flesh and the dream was physically painful about a month ago.

Hopefully it was not Anubis!

I woke up from the dream, stood up to use the restroom, and my roommate jumped up and started shrieking like he had a malevolent Spirit! :eek:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I forgot to mention in the YouTube, I wear this jacket that I found on the concrete, hours after writing a big Capitol "H" for Hirohito, Emperor of Japan.
IMG_2022-01-05-17-33-16-743.jpg

The Sun Disk is a very holy symbol honoring Egyptian Sun God Ra, and Shinto Sun Goddess Amaterasu.

My surname is alternative for John/Jack alternative for Jacob, who is represented by the Sun in Joseph's prophetic dream in the Old Testament!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I found these dogs too. Shinto Shrines often have two dogs.

IMG_2022-02-15-13-47-44-470.jpg
IMG_2022-02-15-13-47-38-975.jpg
IMG_2022-02-15-13-47-50-553.jpg

I'm actually at an aquarium shop of all places, so i wonder what the artwork or Anubis has to do with fish??o_O

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nice to see you and hear your voice. I'm assuming now that your avatar is a childhood picture of you, although you might be older than I think in that photo.

Hope all went well with your recent issue you posted about.
That photo was from 2014 in my avatar.

I don't mean to deceive people about my age or anything, but that particular pick gives a deceptive look of me being innocent, more than any other pictures of me, and I want to be as pure and innocent as I at least appear in that Avatar!