• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My dream made me angry at God!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I had a dream last night I was in Ukraine. It was getting attacked and I was concerned about our biggest plane getting blown up and recreating a bigger one. That dream was no doubt inspired by @Debater Slayer mentioning the biggest plane in the world destroyed.

I don't remember the dream very well.

But I remember violence and a guy falling down a flight of stairs, breaking bones, and he had no medical care.

That is one reason why war sucks! I'm not too disturbed by someone dying instantly. I mean that sucks, but if a nuclear weapon or bomb or missile lands on my head, I welcome it. I really don't care.

But in war, people get paralyzed for life, burned from head to toe, their ear drums bleed from loud noises and explosions, lose hearing, permanent PTSD, people go blind from shrapnel, people get blisters in their lungs and burn all over from mustard gas, people get limbs amputated! :mad:

War sucks!

I can't imagine! I have had many broken bones! We are talking, so many that I lost count...broken ribs, broken back in two places, broken arm, broken shoulder, fractured knee, broken pelvis, two torn meniscuses, torn acl, arm came out of socket five times!

But I had surgeons put me back together and give me diladid and ketamine injections which felt great! People on the battle field hear loud noises, see their friends die and get mutilated, maybe lose the battle and get captured, humiliated, tortured more, starved, denied medical care for weeks, months, maybe even years!

Imagine how the Indians (Native Americans/indigenous people, whatever the politically correct term is), dealt with injuries.
Europeans were mean to them, but before Europeans showed up they were killing each other. Look at the Aztecs (Central America). Before the Spaniards showed up, they were conquering other tribes and sacrificing them on top of their pyramids to their Gods.

Their priests would wear scary masks, terrify the victim, people would be pounding drums while the priest cut out the heart while it was still beating, then cut of arms and legs, roll the head down a flight of stairs, and sometimes eat the human flesh afterwards.

I studied that stuff when I was in fifth grade and it has haunted me ever since!

Also, when Natives weren't getting killed by each other or white settlers, they were hunting buffalo and doing risky things where your bones can get broken! How did the Natives fix broken bones or all the agonizing injuries that can afflict a person living like that?

How did they remove cancerous tumors or prevent or treat frostbite, and what about plumbing or toilet paper or tampons? It sounds like total Hell!

It makes me angry that we could have a God create so many creatures who must live in total agony, because I have had many broken bones and physical beatings, and couldn't imagine not being treated for it! :mad:

I would love to be pro-life, because I believe I was a baby in my mother's womb, (and you were an unborn baby once), and my mother was told to get an abortion, because she was in med school when she got pregnant with me.

But how can I be pro-life, when I have lived in institutions, correctional facilities, detention centers, and multiple impoverished ghettos, and seen how poorly God treats people, he doesn't show that he loves them, that he cares about their suffering, and they often just suffer torture and die tragically anyway!??

Maybe it would have been better if they (myself included) just died in their mother's womb?o_O:mad:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm very Angry at Jesus! He pisses me off! :mad:

His Father wanted him to wear a crown of thorns, be stripped down naked, flogged, spit on, beaten, and nailed to a bit of wood!

Jesus also died blaspheming "Father why hast thou forsaken me!"

When Jesus needed God most, his Father turned away and abandoned him.

God is more rich than Donald Trump, more narcissistic, has billions of girlfriends, lives in streets paved with gold, while everyone suffers agony, then threatens people with a lake of fire, and wailing and gnashing of teeth in darkness!

He watches children get cancer and starve to death, could effortlessly help , and he refuses!

Catholics and Orthodox Christians pray before a cross with some practically naked dead guy on it! How lovely! We are suppose to pick up our instrument of torture and carry it daily in order to be his followers! Because God loves to see us suffer, scared, miserable, depressed, loves drama, war, violence, confusion, division, conflict, disaster etc. Scripture says that God creates evil! Duh! He created the Devil didn't he?

And those who crucified Christ, killed the Apostles, and killed the early Christians were just doing God's will like with Job! If Christ's death and misery, bloodshed, and violent murder, redeemed humanity, and glorified Christ, then God was obviously asking for it.

So, it wasn't the Romans or the Jews responsible for Christ's death! Jesus said "no one takes my life from me!" It was his Father who killed him. That was the reason he came here in the first place!

God is responsible for the death of his only son! God helped with and planned the murder of his only son! Is that the kind of God you want to worship and submit to for all eternity? Donald Trump is more nice to his kids! ;)

But all thanks and praise be yours oh Lord! Thank you I had Doctors put me back together when you could have left me in a wheelchair for life like you did to my friend in high school (paralyzed from the neck down. I saw him in the ER and it was traumatic :( )!

Thank you Lord! You have still been kinder to myself than to most people! Help me love you and give you the thanks and praise, where thanks and praise is due! :brokenheart:

wellwisher

If you ever had an operation by a surgeon, there is often pain involved, especially after the surgery and during recovery. The doctor's job was not to create pain, but to alter your body so you can become well. Pain, unfortunately, is an unavoidable side affect of cutting the human body.

Often people, after the surgery, get wrapped up in the pain, since the pain places them in the immediate present; tunnel vision in the now. But as the pain subsides, they finally can open their minds and hearts beyond the present, and realize that the doctor has made a positive permanent change that will allow you to live better.

Jesus needed to be transformed in body, mind and spirit. The operation was not without pain. But once it is over and Jesus could focus beyond the immediate present, then it all made sense. Jesus returns full of enthusiasm.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I had a dream last night I was in Ukraine. It was getting attacked and I was concerned about our biggest plane getting blown up and recreating a bigger one. That dream was no doubt inspired by @Debater Slayer mentioning the biggest plane in the world destroyed.

I don't remember the dream very well.

But I remember violence and a guy falling down a flight of stairs, breaking bones, and he had no medical care.

That is one reason why war sucks! I'm not too disturbed by someone dying instantly. I mean that sucks, but if a nuclear weapon or bomb or missile lands on my head, I welcome it. I really don't care.

But in war, people get paralyzed for life, burned from head to toe, their ear drums bleed from loud noises and explosions, lose hearing, permanent PTSD, people go blind from shrapnel, people get blisters in their lungs and burn all over from mustard gas, people get limbs amputated! :mad:

War sucks!

I can't imagine! I have had many broken bones! We are talking, so many that I lost count...broken ribs, broken back in two places, broken arm, broken shoulder, fractured knee, broken pelvis, two torn meniscuses, torn acl, arm came out of socket five times!

But I had surgeons put me back together and give me diladid and ketamine injections which felt great! People on the battle field hear loud noises, see their friends die and get mutilated, maybe lose the battle and get captured, humiliated, tortured more, starved, denied medical care for weeks, months, maybe even years!

Imagine how the Indians (Native Americans/indigenous people, whatever the politically correct term is), dealt with injuries.
Europeans were mean to them, but before Europeans showed up they were killing each other. Look at the Aztecs (Central America). Before the Spaniards showed up, they were conquering other tribes and sacrificing them on top of their pyramids to their Gods.

Their priests would wear scary masks, terrify the victim, people would be pounding drums while the priest cut out the heart while it was still beating, then cut of arms and legs, roll the head down a flight of stairs, and sometimes eat the human flesh afterwards.

I studied that stuff when I was in fifth grade and it has haunted me ever since!

Also, when Natives weren't getting killed by each other or white settlers, they were hunting buffalo and doing risky things where your bones can get broken! How did the Natives fix broken bones or all the agonizing injuries that can afflict a person living like that?

How did they remove cancerous tumors or prevent or treat frostbite, and what about plumbing or toilet paper or tampons? It sounds like total Hell!

It makes me angry that we could have a God create so many creatures who must live in total agony, because I have had many broken bones and physical beatings, and couldn't imagine not being treated for it! :mad:

I would love to be pro-life, because I believe I was a baby in my mother's womb, (and you were an unborn baby once), and my mother was told to get an abortion, because she was in med school when she got pregnant with me.

But how can I be pro-life, when I have lived in institutions, correctional facilities, detention centers, and multiple impoverished ghettos, and seen how poorly God treats people, he doesn't show that he loves them, that he cares about their suffering, and they often just suffer torture and die tragically anyway!??

Maybe it would have been better if they (myself included) just died in their mother's womb?o_O:mad:
Don't blame God, blame Putin, it is his sick plan to attack Ukraine