• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My current version of Pastafarianism

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In my current version of Pastafarianism, I drink a bottle of red wine (or rum on National Talk Like a Pirate Day) and meditate on the undetecability of his Noodly Goodness as well as the eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts.

Also in my current version there are eleven avatars of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They are Ravioli, Tortellini, Rotini, Penne, Lasagne, Tagliatelle, Macaroni, Linguine, Vermicelli, Ziti, and Cavatelli.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I branched off into a cult.

SpaghettiO and meatballs a.OOOa O oooooo mmmmmm.... Yeaaaaaa..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In my current version of Pastafarianism, I drink a bottle of red wine (or rum on National Talk Like a Pirate Day) and meditate on the undetecability of Noodly Goodness as well as the eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts.

Also in my current version there are eleven avatars of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They are Ravioli, Tortellini, Rotini, Penne, Lasagne, Tagliatelle, Macaroni, Linguine, Vermicelli, Ziti, and Cavatelli.
To that list, I add fan zi & chao fan noodles.
Bokononists celebrate noodley goodness too.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Impostor!
You don't celebrate noodles........ you delve into canoodles with innocent and unsuspecting visitors who you have enticed in to your greasy museum.

So there......... I've said it. Squeal for the mods, you canoodlin' stooger!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Impostor!
You don't celebrate noodles........ you delve into canoodles with innocent and unsuspecting visitors who you have enticed in to your greasy museum.

So there......... I've said it. Squeal for the mods, you canoodlin' stooger!
Neither a canoodler nor a cuddler I.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I refuse to have anything to do with FSM's who chant "eat me" and go out of their way to appear delectable. I know what happens if I take them up on their nefarious and degrading offer. There are serious consequences to pay and pay I will not.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
In my current version of Pastafarianism, I drink a bottle of red wine (or rum on National Talk Like a Pirate Day) and meditate on the undetecability of his Noodly Goodness as well as the eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts.

I identify as a closet Pastafarian and I feel like everyone on this forum has the wrong views on Pastafarianism while I have the only correct. Ergo, I tell mother.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I branched off into a cult.

SpaghettiO and meatballs a.OOOa O oooooo mmmmmm.... Yeaaaaaa..
If there is an equivalent to Satan in the Pastafarian church it has to be Chef Boyardee. For many years I avoided ravioli because in my youth I ate his version that tastes like dog food. That is an almost unspeakable evil!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
He can be detected! Behold, the noodly goodness requires a sacrifice of pleasing aroma.

anoint yourself with oliveoil, parmasian, fresh oregano
and then bake yourself at 400 deg F

Oh I see how it is. He'll only come to pre-existing believers.

Logical fallacy: Appeal to Cheddars Around A Meatball

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Oh I see how it is. He'll only come to pre-existing believers.

Logical fallacy: Appeal to Cheddars Around A Meatball
I couldn't decide between informative and useful for this reply.

So for the record, it rate it: informiful / usefative :)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a pastafarian, but I have never thrown pasta away. I would feel wrong about it.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

I find your refusal to acknowledge Farfalle highly discriminating.

Are you perhaps farfallephobic?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Who is the next avatar, oh Humble one of wondrous Hair, who Dwelleth in the Tomato garden, reeks of finest Oregano, blessed with the finest of Golden Twisting Forks?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

A great controversy erupts if people start redefining what is and isn't an avatar. Still I was surprised the better and commonly known S and M were left out of OP's list. Perhaps he's an elitist. (Spaghetti and Macaroni) Maybe one is too strait, and the other too bent out of shape.

My version includes a wide range gluten free avatars. That too is controversial.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

12, you missed cannelloni

Oh and fettucc, fusilli, farfalle, and a host of other avatars, apostles and hangers on

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A great controversy erupts if people start redefining what is and isn't an avatar. Still I was surprised the better and commonly known S and M were left out of OP's list. Perhaps he's an elitist. (Spaghetti and Macaroni) Maybe one is too strait, and the other too bent out of shape.

My version includes a wide range gluten free avatars. That too is controversial.
I always ask for extra strength gluten.

Last edited: