• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Cats

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
The tuxedo is Max. We found him in an abandoned warehouse when he was 5 weeks old.

Rudy is the tabby. He was in the backyard in the bushes meowing. I think he must have been about 5-6 weeks old, maybe a little older than when we found Max.

I wanted to do their names like the show Max and Ruby, but since Rudy was a boy, my dad suggested Rudy. So, Max and Rudy!
272450261_10158742584740669_7706358021559437812_n.jpg
293450380_10159010430150669_5876994355981671046_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Lovely.

We have a habit of acquiring stray cats. The current count is...

3 strays.
1 neighbors cat that prefers it at out house.
And 1 rescue cat from the RSPCA.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Lovely.

We have a habit of acquiring stray cats. The current count is...

3 strays.
1 neighbors cat that prefers it at out house.
And 1 rescue cat from the RSPCA.

Awww. My dad likes to feed the strays in the neighborhood. One is an orange tabby we call Pumpkin. He's so friendly. Then there's Smokey, a russian blue that lives at our neighbor's, but sometimes goes out. He doesn't like us lol.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
So my grandma had 5 cats. She has less now. But all of them but one was a tuxedo. I'd joke the 5th one didn't know it was time to dress up.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
The tuxedo is Max. We found him in an abandoned warehouse when he was 5 weeks old.

Rudy is the tabby. He was in the backyard in the bushes meowing. I think he must have been about 5-6 weeks old, maybe a little older than when we found Max.

I wanted to do their names like the show Max and Ruby, but since Rudy was a boy, my dad suggested Rudy. So, Max and Rudy!View attachment 65792 View attachment 65793

They are so pretty! I remember Max & Ruby. Loved that show. I think my son watched it, but I watched it too.

pearl

I really miss having cats. In the past we always had both dogs and cats and they got along just fine. But now we have a dog who will kill a cat.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We used to have a young cat named Cleo.

She was exceptional, full of life, full of cheek brave as they come, she died in a face off with a speeding car ... Anyway

One night hubby was going to the loo at around 3am, in the dark he stumbled over the cat and let out an expletive.

Next morning over breakfast the children asked. "What did dad shout at the cat last night"

Quick as a flash, i replied with a spoonerism "cooking fat"

And so Cleo became Cooking Fat for the rest of her too short life.

48110_dace73759016fd53466d1f1e96be9d4c.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
We've got Lucky, the grandfather figure of the group. He's slight of figure, but high in intelligence; more like a person than a cat. For this, I feel he should be wearing pants, and I tell him many times a day "for God's sake, Lucky, put on some pants!" It always gets me the one ear back glare.

The there is Yodel, who had the unfortunate experience of being named by an eccentric 5 year old. And then many years later(Yodel's getting old, too), my other son changed his name to Cow. He's spunky and good natured, but is often on the run. He will only pee outside, and he likes to take off.

Quesa is his twin sister. Very small cat, but rules the roost with an iron fist. She's known for her glare, and for newcomers trying to take her down a peg or two, and for her to hand their hindquarters to them in a plastic bag.

Kore is an all white cat who doesn't believe in good hygiene. If she gets something on her, it will be there weeks later. A day or two ago, she had a spider hanging from her face. She's a strange animal, both wanting desperately to be petting and handled, yet being terrified that someone will pet and handle her.

Cub is a fat old cat that moves like a snail, complains frequently, yet wants constant attention. So much so, that he allows the young War Lord(my son) to handle him, although he bellows about it(but if you take him away, he goes right back). He's an official therapy pet; my son used to take him out when he was little and needed the support in stores.

Troy is a dummy. He's a big, oversized lug with a heart the size of an elephant, and the brain the size of a pea. He has issues with his bladder, and we found that integrating him to be an indoor/outdoor cat got rid of the infections which were occurring every few months.

Lamar is a little tub of lard with feet. He's pleasant of personality and is known for bombarding guests(everyone says he body slams them). He's had ill health lately, urinary problems, and now allergies and constipation. He just can't win...

His littermate Swatty is an oddball. The most gorgeous of the cats by far, but hating his own beauty for the attention it draws. He spent the longest outside of all of them, and still acts like a feral, just a feral who likes cuddles(from me). He was the ringleader of the group when he was out there, but he eventually realized there was food inside...

Nina is a willowy and sparse creature. She doesn't like much attention, and is as affectionate as an old boot. She's the only one small enough to jump up on high spaces, and she's known for crashing everything down.

Stupid's original name was Mustachio, for the natural mustache he seems to have. He's not actually dumb, but makes poor choices. When he was young, he used to drink from the toilet bowl... while the men/boys were peeing. "You stupid cat!" they'd yell, as they peed all over his head. Stupid stuck. He's often outside; we tried to keep him in, but the day he hid underneath the dogs to sneak out, we knew it was a losing battle.