• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My belief system

Draco99

I delve into Gnosticism, Esoteric systems, and Zoroastrianism belief structure. I'm coinciding these teachings with biblical scripture to strengthen my Christian roots. This is how my belief is set, if there's any questions? Bomb away.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I delve into Gnosticism, Esoteric systems, and Zoroastrianism belief structure. I'm coinciding these teachings with biblical scripture to strengthen my Christian roots. This is how my belief is set, if there's any questions? Bomb away.

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your time here.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

What do you take from Gnosticism?

Which Esoteric Systems?

What's structure from Zoroastrianism entail?

How do these things tie into your version of Christianity?

Also, welcome to the forum. :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Welcome cake.jpg

Enjoy

Draco99

Which Esoteric Systems?

Cosmological Dualism between Zoroastrianism and Gnosticism. for God and the Devil. I believe they operate separately but are seen with oppositional conflict in two distinct places; the moral realm and the objective realm, I got started in Zoroastrianism from a few verses pointing out the Three Wise Men and their origins, now granted, there is still debate on the Monotheistic and Duelist nature of they're belief in God. My esoteric practices are mental alchemy, shadow work, and manifestation. when it comes to Gnosticism, I believe God breathed part of his spirit, the Spirit of life, the individual. And I believe Christ came with the spirit of truth to bring to light self deceptions and deceptions from others. forgive me if I'm cutting this short, I've been so internalized with so little external output and I'm trying to make sense... rate how I'm doing so far?

Draco99

Which Esoteric Systems?

here's the verses that got me thinking of these Ideologies;"the kingdom of heaven is within you", "look to the stars and discern the times","Spirit is breath that is drawn". the second verse with some more searching doesn't condemn Astrology from what I could find.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Welcome to RF, Draco99. I hope you enjoy your time here.

iu

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wecome, Draco.

I'm usually more interested in why people believe what they do than in the details of what they believe.

Why do you believe as you do?

Draco99

Wecome, Draco.

I'm usually more interested in why people believe what they do than in the details of what they believe.

Why do you believe as you do?
It's rooted in a few personal situations and circumstances, synchronicity as well played a major part.